❝ Better than I know myself┊ Zico oneshot

❝Winter rose┊Oneshot request ❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the third time in a month Yerin looked at the pieces of glass scattered on the floor and sighed.
Was this the only way to resolve things? Break something, go out for a bit and then come back like nothing ever happened?
She was starting to feel exhausted, this situation could totally not go on much longer, otherwise plates and photo frames wouldn't be the only things broken.
The funny thing was that Yerin didn't even know why they were fighting, they just started to bicker about something that obviously evolved in something else and then he would just leave.

"Is he there?" She said picking up the phone, knowing exactly who was on the other end of the line.

Jihoon's voice was low, probably trying to don't let the other boy hear. "Yeah, he came here ten minutes ago. What happened this time?"

She sighed again and crouched on the floor. "What do you think? I'm sick and tired of this, I can't bear this attitude no more."

"You want to come here?"

Go there? No way. "For what? He doesn't even care! He shouts words without thinking and then I need to pick him up like I also don't care, but it's not like that! I'm not his baby-sitter nor I'm his mother! I'm his ing girlfriend and he can't treat me like a doormat!"

"I know that, Yerin, what can I do? Maybe I needed to tell him to calm down and—"

She ran an hand through her hair. "I'm sorry, every time we fight you are always put in the middle of it."

"That doesn't matter right now—"

"It does, and I'm sincerely sorry. You know what? I don't feel like talking anymore, I'll go out for a bit."

And with that she ended the call.
What a pain, not only they were acting like two stupids, now even Jihoon was feeling at fault.
Walking down the street she looked up and saw that the sky was jet black, not even a star.
Maybe it was coordinated with her mood.
Sitting on a bench in the park in front of home she took out her phone and looked at the photo on the screen.

"When did we became like this? We were so inseparable.." 

She smiled thinking about their first date, the first Christmas together, the day they moved in their apartment.
All those memories looked so distant, what was left now?
Anger and habits, probably. 

Looking up Yerin saw the light of the bedroom on and that brought her over the edge.
He came home and went to sleep, obviously.
She snickered and gazed at her feet. 

"How can he do that?" 

She couldn't even think of going to sleep with all the thoughts going on in her mind, but being the typical Jiho he would just try to forget about it and wake up the next morning the same as the day before.
But this time he crossed the line. 

Walking on the wooden floor Yerin looked at the boy sleeping on the bed with the shoes still on and the phone in his hand. 
Tears were starting to form in her eyes so she turned around and closed the door, hoping that he wouldn't notice that she wasn't there anymore.
She was doing something difficult, but it was probably for the best. 

Jiho woke up with a massive headache and the ringtone of his phone made everything worse.

"What?"

"The hell are you doing? W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter