Chapter 5 ! Let's test it out!

My Awesome Hero .

*Beep,Beep!*

''Ah! New text from Isabel :D'' You laughed.

''Ya! ____-ah! Since Jaejoong is some sort interested in you, why not we test out how much he loves you eh?'' Isabel texted.

''Jinja?! Ah...Araseo, but how?'' You replied

''I know how! >:D Just pretend you have a fever and don't come to school for a day, we'll see how he reacts! I'll tell you if he cheats on you!'' Isabel texted.

''Err...Ok. :S'' You replied

You  weren't sure if this was a right idea but yea you gotta test it out sometimes right? Especially on a playboy ;D

As planned, you didn't went to school as you had a ''fever''.

In school, Maths class,

''Teacher ah, Where's ____?'' Jaejoong asked worriedly.

''Good question Mr Kim! Class! Today ____ is absent because she has caught up a fever!'' The teacher clapped as he said to attract attention.

Jaejoong gasped for a second, thinking why out of sudden are you sick before seeking Isabel for your address.

''Isabel, can you mind giving me ____'s address?'' Jaejoong asked.

''I MIND. Now,excuse me as i go to the washroom.'' Isabel replied.

''WAE?! ISABEL NOONA! GIVE ME HER ADDRESS NOW !'' Jaejoong growled fiercely.

''Why you need her address?!'' Isabel argued in anger.

''Because....Ah! I know! BECAUSE I WANNA VISIT HER!'' Jaejoong fought back.

''Why do you wanna visit her?'' Isabel started to smile in excitement.

''Cause she's sick!'' Jaejoong yelled.

''You....Hmphh! I'm definitely not giving you ____'s address .'' Isabel sighed in disappointment as that grew into a fury of rage.

''PLEASE! TT.TT'' Jaejoong continued pleading till school ends.

''Sought out your thoughts before asking me again.'' Isabel sneered.

''What does that mean? O.O''Jaejoong said as his mouth was wide open in awe.

''WHAT ARE YOUR FEELINGS FOR ____! MORON!'' Isabel shouted in rage.

''Ah...I LOVE HER ^___^'' Jaejoong finally gave Isabel the correct answer to her question.

Isabel quickly passed him a note with your address and what to bring for you.

He reached your house in a blink of an eye with roses,chocolates and err....milk pudding?

''Hey! It's me, Jaejoong :D'' Jaejoong's face bleamed with a glow, excited so see how are you.

''Oh! Hai :DDD''You said as you opened the door for him.

''Are you feeling much better?'' Jaejoong scratched his head as he asked you shyly.

''Hehh. Yeah. Ooohh! Is that milk pudding?! KYAAAAA!'' You screamed.

''Yeahh~'' Jaejoong said as he shrugged his shoulders.

''OHH BY DA WAYY, WE FOOLED YOU I AIN'T GOT A FEVER~'' You chomped on your milk pudding as you giggled and blurted it out loud.

''WAEEEE?! OH GOD. THAT ISABELLLL! You don't know how hard is it to get your frigging address from her! All efforts gone to waste!'' Jaejoong retorted.

''Wae? You still got to see me right! ^__^'' You smiled cheerfully as you pinched his cheeks.

''Anyway, why you guys did this to fool me out?'' Jaejoong asked as he stared at you curiously.

''It was because of....''You said as you hesistated for a moment.

''Is it because of this?'' He gave you a smirk as he pushed your body to lean against his, placing his lips on yours and they touched. You was stunned and did not know what to do but you knew it was right.

He placed his hand on your neck making the kiss deeper.

''Saranghae...''Jajeoong smiled.

''Araseo...''You laughed.

He finally released you, breaking the kiss , smiling at you.

''That's what you get for ganging up with Isabel to fool the heck outta me ;D''Jaejoong winked.

''Alright , it's late , go home, i wanna have a good sleep!'' You laughed.

''Promise me, go to school tomorrow? I miss you :D'' Jaejoong chuckled. 

''Mhmm kay , me promise!'' You laughed as you hugged him and sent him off...

 

 

HAIII GUYSS! ;D Sorry for not updating that longg!  Gonna double updateee soonnn! Hope you all loved this update! :DDD