Chapter 2 ! Ice cold.

My Awesome Hero .

''=.= OMO, MY FIRST KISS WAS STOLEN A FANBOY?!'' You yelled. ''Gawd! Who says so? I'm RICH why do i need you?'' Jaejoong said. ''Then why did you kiss me ? '' You whelmed. ''Please......IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!'' Jaejoong exclaimed.

Suddenly, lots of fan boys came rushing over, shoving Jaejoon along the way.

''____-ah! Are you okay? Jaejoong that jerk!!!'' one of them screamed.

U quickly embrace Jaejoong in your arms and whispered : ''I need to get away from them, just one minute ? '' You asked.

''Hmph...fine!'' You asked. ''Hey! Back off! ____ is my GIRLFRIEND!'' Jaejoong yelled out loud.

''Uh..YEAH!''You followed. 

All fan boys started backing off, sighing in great disapointment.

''You should let go now? =o='' You told him. 

''Oops.Sorry..'' He replied.

Jaejoong's icy cold voice made you have a chill down your spine but it made you felt at home, ease and comfortable.

He coldly let you go, out of his arms and walked away...

''Strange boy but fascinating..'' You mumbled to yourself.

During Maths class...

''Huh? 30 pages of Maths?! That's absurd! Totally!'' You screamed as you stomped your feet. 

As you walked out of the classroom, You saw Jaejoong again, twirling, playing with a female student's hair.

''OwO,Jaejoong ert!'' You screamed.

''YA! Minds your words, he is my BOYFRIEND~'' The girl gasped.

''Oh..Sorry! Biyan! '' You whispered as you bowed slightly .

Jaejoong came upfront , just 1 inch away from your chest. 

His icy, minty breath caught you off guard, forcing you to lean over.

'' Jealous eh?'' He whispered.

''Of...course not !'' You blushed.

 He pushed his body away from yours , starting to burst into a ferocious laugh.

''HAHAHAHA! U fell for it, dumb , naive girl.'' He snorted.

You shot him a nasty look and stomped away...

 

Hey guys! Made this chapter longer already! Since i had subscribers and views, i decided to update ~ :D Thank you for supporting me! Will update again soon !