Chapter 4 !

My Awesome Hero .

The next morning, you went to school as usual but surprisingly, you saw Jaejoong with another girl. As you walked past them, Jaejoong did not tease you like before. He coldly swifted pass you, leaving you in tears unknownly.

In Maths class, your goody-good friend Isabel tried cheering you up but nothing worked. Every minute, the picture of Jaejoong with that girl flashed into your head, leaving beads of tears on your cheek.

Jaejoong walked into the classroom and pulled out his chair to get a sit then realising you were sobbing away.

He worriedly looked at you pulling you out of the classroom to the gardens outside of the school.

''What's wrong?'' He looked at you, placing both hands on your cheek, rubbing the tears away.

''N-Nothing..'' You muttered as you took a deep breath, trying to avoid him.

''Tell me would you?'' He pleaded with sad puppy eyes.

You hesistated for a moment before openly blurting everything out, sobbing.

''Silly girl, she's my senior, i was so engrossed in discussing a major History project that i did not see you walked past.'' He chuckled as he hugged you once again.

''Hmphh....'' You hissed.

''Jealouss?'' Jaejoong smirked.

He let you go and walked back to class with you, gripping your hand tightly, not letting it go till both of you reached your seats.

You smiled and in a flash, lessons were over. You was in a good mood so you decided to catch a movie with Isabel.

After the movie, You called Jaejoong inviting him for lunch at a japanese restaurant.

In the restaurant, 

''SASHIMI! :D'' Jaejoong yelled like a little boy.

''Hahaha! My favourite too!'' You winked.

''Stop all of your lovey-dovey! Your girlfriend, Isabel is here you know!'' Isabel complained.

''Jealous? Go get a boyfriend! Want me to give you a matchmaking session?'' You chuckled.

You,Jaejoong and Isabel had lots of fun, chatting about schoolwork and songs you guys love.

''Thanks guys for everything today! ^__^'' Jaejoong smiled.

''It's like my first ever time seeing you say Thank You! Didn't know you can be so kind, i thought you were some rude hobo! :P'' You teased Jaejoong.

''WHATTT!? OMOO! U sure have to see what Kim Jaejoong can do to you naughty girl!'' He  gave an evil laugh.

You both argued all the way home........

 

HAI GUYS. Freak this chapter's ending was like jerkyy. AND BIGGGG THANKKKK YOOUUUUU to mrskwonchoi for making the story's poster ! :D A BIGGGG THANKKK YOUUUU!!! ;D  And also , if i get 15 SUBSCRIBERS BY NEXT WEEK, I'll do a bulk update! :D if more than 15, 3 CHAPTER UPDATEEEE! WHEEE! So , Invite your friends to subscribeee and readd! Thank you! ;D