Chapter 3 Fall over the cliff...

My Awesome Hero .

''Yawn...This is soooo boring!'' You sighed.

''Hellow fellow classmates!'' Someone yelled as he walked into the classroom.

''Wae?'' Everyone replied.

''He is Jaejoong,Kim Jaejoong, from now on, he is your classmate! He got a pretty high score for the previous exam therefore he will join our class.'' Your teacher explained.

''Jinja?!  =.=! Not some idiot joining our class again...'' You retorted.

''Miss _____, cool down for a minute, won't ya?'' Your teacher comforted.

''Jaejoong, please sit beside _____!'' Your teacher yelled.

''Heh...Sure teacher.'' Jaejoong gave you an smirk.

You held your breath, gasped for a second before stepping forward , giving him a handshake.

''Hmmm... Nice classroom you guys have eh?'' He bellowed.

''Thank you ~ I decorated it ne! ;) '' You said proudly.

''Nice job!'' He breathed.

Just slowly throughout the class, both of you chatted and chatted and just became friends.

''_____-ah, Dinner? ^_^'' He smiled.

''Okay :D'' You replied.

''Granade Restaurant, 8pm sharp!'' He smirked....

That night, you wore a gorgeous dress and went to Granade Restaurant. Jaejoong wore a black suit, pairing it up with an amber red tie.

''Hey! :) '' Jaejoong greeted you as you walked over.

''Annyong! :D '' You blushed shyly.

''Take a seat! Don't be so formal ne?'' He chuckled.

''Kamsahamnida!'' You smiled back.

You both chatted happily over a meal of steaks and red wine.

''Thank you for this meal!'' You said as you bowed slightly.

''Mhmm...Welcome!'' He smirked.

He drove you back to your semi-detached house.

You thanked him once again for everything.

Before you could ask him for his phone number, he hugged you tight in his arms once again...

''His soft warm hug...'' You whispered.

He grasped you tighter.

''Jaejoong, I-I need to go...'' You retorted.

''Biyan...'' He whispered softly, letting you go.

You blushed slightly and ran back into your house...

 

 

HAI GUYYYYS! :D Hope you all loved the update! Sorry for not updating quite a while. Busy with school work and stuffs ya know. Just to let all supporters and readers know, I will be writing a ALL NEW FANFIC! Hooray! Ji Yong,Jaejoong,You, A brand NEWWW storyline! But i won't be updating that fanfic, ILoveL my awesome buddy will help me to do so! I will give you guys the link when it's published ;)