A Family Outing

The Journey

After the filming ended, Hyunjoong got a week break from the company. He was more than thrilled to have a getaway trip with his girl. In the contrast, Hwangbo had another idea. “Why don’t we have a family outing with the boys? They need to have a trip too. I know they have been busy and all” She once said much to his disappointment. But he said yes anyway, he didn’t want to have another useless argument with her.

The day came; they packed up their stuff secretly. Looking around so that they would not be caught, they slowly entered the rented car and headed to Hwangbo’s apartment. She was standing in front of the gate, wearing a scarf and glasses; usual accessories to hide their identities. A big luggage was seen beside her. Hyunjoong arrived and gave her a big smile; carrying her luggage to the car. “MY LOVELY NOONA!” hyungjoon was noisy as usual. Hwangbo gave them a high five and got in the car.

“So, where do you want to go?” Hyunjoong suddenly asked. “Yah! Don’t tell me you don’t have everything planned already!” Hwangbo rolled her eyes. Hyunjoong chuckled, it’s so easy to trick her. “Yongsaeng-ah, change the driver. I want to sit in the back with buin.” Hyunjoong suddenly said mush to their surprise. The pointed person just nodded absent-mindedly. They all shifted their seats. Kyujong and Yongsaeng were in the front seat, Jungmin and Hyungjoon were way in the back seat and Hyunjoong and Hwangbo got the middle seat. Hyunjoong laid his head on Hwangbo’s shoulder as soon as they started to set off again. Hyunjoong then whispered softly to her “I miss you so much buin.” Hwangbo chuckled. The way he said it was too mushy for her. She was confused, he never liked corny things, but he was always become one when he was with her. “Ew, so lovey-dovey!” Jungmin closed his face. They all laughed and chatted happily along the way.

A big and beautiful villa was standing strong in front of them. It was so much like a castle in movies. The garden was so beautiful, full of pretty flowers. Roses in all kinds, lilies, and other were arranged beautifully. Hwangbo walked in amazement as she couldn’t keep shut. “This is daebak! This is too beautiful to be described by words.” She said and Kyujong nodded in agreement. He was standing beside Hwangbo while the other guys were busy unloading their luggage.

Hwangbo and Kyujong ran into the villa like lttle children. “Kyujong-ah, noona will have this kinf of house when I’m married later!” She said excitedly. “Then Hyung should be really rich. He should be in more than one drama and tired himself out while you busy playing or shopping.” Both of them laughed at the thought. The rest of the boys walked in. “Noona want this kind of house? This must be hard for you. Hyung, fighting!” Jungmin patted Hyunjoong’s shoulder. “Why not? A house like this will be fine. I will work hard, don’t worry” He winked to Hwangbo sending shivers through all over her body. “Really, could he get any cheesier than this?” she thought to herself. The boys teased them. They really could not take those romantic scenes any longer.

Hyunjoong arranged his stuff as well as Hwangbo, he really wanted to treat her like a princess today and let her play all day. Hwangbo and the boys decided to go swimming. Hyunjoong joined them soon after and they played like crazy. Splashing water everywhere, shouting, screaming, they were really violence. Hyunjoong saw it, the boys became too excited.He pulled Hwangbo out of the pool to protect her but the boys didn’t seem to notice. “They were too… wild” she finally managed to say when they were inside the villa, just the two of them. “I know that’s why I pulled you out. But it was a good thing, we have time for us now. Change your clothes and after that we will walk by the beach. We love the beach too much, don’t we?” He gave her a naughty smile as she turned her head away.  The smile was just too irresistible for her, her face turned red.

She changed quickly and saw Hyunjoong was waiting for her while reading his comic seriously. “Shillang, want to go now or…?” Before she could finish, Hyunjoong already sat up and took her hands. They walked down the beach and he suddenly said the thing that she already predicted. “Let’s bet! Who will write the most touching and sweet words to each other in 1 minute will win! Arasso? Buin, don’t cheat!!” he gave her a warning. “Like I ever cheated, the warning should be for you” She was getting ready by picking up a wooden stick. Their competitiveness arouse up at that moment. The hated to lose, both of them did.

1 minute passed, Hwangbo was so sure that she will not lose. She was the king of sweet talk especially to her men. She never showed that side of her to just anybody, it was only for her boyfriends in the past. Hyunjoong walked to her with a satisfied yet serious look on his eyes. Hwangbo knew he would think that he was gonna win. “So, what did you write? Something like, ‘go to a doctor to check your ears?’ or ‘you are having a hypertension’ or ‘you need a Botox when you are getting old?’ am I right?” she teased Hyunjoong. The thing that he wrote was always absurd and not meaningful. The only one that touched her heart was the one he wrote in Jeju for their farewell trip. Hyunjoong frowned, he knew better words rather than just teasing her. “Let’s just see what you wrote” He began to feel annoyed. “I love you so much, always be my Shillang that I always know from almost a year ago! I miss you, let’s have a good time. KISS!” that’s what Hwangbo wrote.

As Hyunjoong read it loudly, Hwangbo smiled proudly to herself. But then, when she saw what Hyunjoong wrote, her eyes became teary. “Let’s fight for us no matter what will happen in the future, please believe me. I don’t think I can live without you from now on. I’ve tried for 3 days and it was hell. So stay beside me just like now, for today and forever. I love you, only you.” Those words might not be that beautiful for any other people. But for Hwangbo, those words were the best. It was the sweetest and most importantly, it was the most honest words he ever said to her. “I love you and only you” Oh how she loved that words. Words that broke her walls she has been building for months. Walls to prevent her to give in completely in this relationship. Hyunjoong wiped her tears away, Pull her closer to him. He slowly took her lips into his’ as he said “I love you and only you” and there, her walls completely ruined. She gave in; she would love him completely with all of her heart no matter how hurtful it might be for her in the future. From that moment, she gave her heart just for him and only him, for today and forever.

 

=====================================================================================================

So sorry for the late update. My computer was actip up on me and also been busy with university suff. I will try as hard as i could but i think updating it daily would be hard, so make it once or twice a week? hehehe..

 

Enjoy, comment, and subscribe :D