A little too friendly? Tsk.

The Journey

SS501’s dorm was all noisy and messy just like always. Jungmin was screaming about the unfinished laundry that was previously done by Yongsaeng. “Hyung, ah chinca. Do it right! Don’t you see everything is now messy in the bathroom?” Jungmin shouted at Yongsaeng but the person just kept silent. “Jungmin-ah stop shouting. I will do it later after we eat. Just eat first, okay?” Hwangbo was there. She often visited the boys and they referred her as their second mother. Hwangbo took a good care of the kids and she loved doing that. “Why would you do Yongsaeng’s work? You have to hang out with me!” Hyunjoong squeals. All the boys chuckled, their hyung really have changed a lot. He was more open-up and more relaxed, they like him that way. “Noona, noona, noona. My best noona in the world. I love you for the food you make for me.” Hyungjoon said and approached her to give Hwangbo a hug. “YAH! Don’t ever touch my girlfriend or I’ll kill you!” Hyunjoong is known to be a sensitive guy when it comes to Hwangbo. All of them laughed so hard upon seeing their leader’s upset face.

They all ate cheerfully. The food Hwangbo prepared was always delicious. Hyunjoong was done eating and went back to his room to browse some news on the internet as Hwangbo kept chatting with the boys. “Noona, you won’t be here for 2 weeks right? Hyung will be gone for China for a filming. Ah, I am going to miss you” Kyujong whined. Hwangbo never came by when Hyunjoong is not home. Not that she did not want to, in fact she would love to go to their dorm everyday to chat with her new family, but Hyunjoong always hated the idea. Suddenly the leader came out of his room, looking very angry. “Explain this” he said coldly to Hwangbo. They stopped laughing instantly and the rest of the boys ran away to gave them the space and the time that the couple needed.

Hwangbo glanced over the photo that he brought out. “This? What’s there to explain? He is my friend shillang. Just friend” She gave him a short explanation but he was unsatisfied. “Friends? Yeah right. You guys looked a little too close for friends don’t you think? When was this? Why were you shopping with him instead of calling me? Why you did not ask for my permission? What am I to you, really?” He blurted all out. He never liked this side of Hwangbo, a little too friendly to her male friends. “Whoa you really have gotten sensitive over these kind of things, huh? Okay look honey, I will explain in details. You were away for filming your drama. I could not contact you but I was in urgent situation. I called Junjin but he was busy. I called my girl friends but no one was actually available so I decided to call Brian instead. As he was the only one that said okay I went with him. He needed some things for his house too so we shopped together. That’s all.” She said sweetly and kissed him on the forehead.

“Kissing me doesn’t resolve things just like that. You have to consider my feelings before you hang out with some boys while I’m working really hard to get things done as soon as possible. Just because we are not dating in public does not mean you can hang out with every guy and tell everyone that he is basically just friend. What do you think I would feel? Everyone refers you to every male friends you have instead of me. Until when do I have to keep this up?” He said coldly again to her. She sighed; she did not know what to do. “Why are you like this? It is just a photo and there is nothing wrong with that photo. We did not hold hands or anything that indicate us as couple. Really you are overreacting now.” She was upset too. “Oh really? Then I am sorry that I care for you too much. That I got jealous over trivial things. That I am mad right now because I can’t do things as he does for you. I can’t accompany you to go shopping, I can’t hang out with you, and I can’t even pick up your calls. I am upset of myself really. I am sorry that I love you too much I want to do things that a boyfriend would normally do but I can’t. I am frustrated; I want to do things that are useful for you too.” He said in frustration. Hwangbo was shocked over his confession. She was feeling guilty rather than angry for that moment. She took his hands into hers. “You are busy lately and I am okay with that. I am sorry I haven’t been able to support you enough through this hard time. I will be more cautious of these things, I promise. Just hang in there shillang.”

“I am sorry, I’m too busy lately am not I? I will try really hard to finish this drama. As soon as it is finished, we can have the time of our own.” He said, holding her hands. She nodded and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. “I will be waiting until that day come. I have to go now, I’m sorry I can’t clean things up.” She stood up. Hyunjoong held her hands and suddenly hugged her. “Stop doing these things really. I may explode one day if I keep seeing these kinds of photo. I have been resisting it for a while.” He whispered to her ears and she reached out to Hyunjoong’s hairs. “I am sorry, I will tell you beforehand then.” She said while cleaning up her things. “Tonight was our first argument after we become real couple. I like it, we look even more real now” She gave him a wink and he chuckled. “Take care Yeobo, Call me when you got home.” He kissed her a goodnight kiss then she left.

The boys were eavesdropping them. “Ew that was too cheesy” Kyujong murmured. “Gosh, I am envious of them. Noona is really cool, totally a loveable woman.” Hyungjoon looked at them with resentful stare. “Oh my God, just get married for real already. You guys are totally perfect for each other” Jungmin also said inaudibly. “Can they get any mushier than this?” Yongsaeng whispered from his room. Hyunjoong was done saying goodbye to his girlfriend and came back home. “Kids, you guys are envious right? Don’t hide yourselves in the room; I know you were watching us. This just a start, we might get cheesier than this, please endure that” he laughed out loud and sat in the living room as the kids close their doors and sighing heavily.

 

=====================================================================================================

I'll try to update everyday :) please comment and subscribe.. ENJOY <3