3 days of hell

The Journey

 

Hwangbo sat in a restaurant waiting for someone to accompany her. The person was 30 minutes late and she started to get upset. “AH hyejung-ah, I’m really sorry that I’m late” Junjin rushed over. Hwangbo gave him a you-will-see-later glare. “Ah I told you I am sorry already. Get over it.” Junjin chuckled. Hwangbo nodded, she was upset not because he was late but because she was freaking hungry. “Choongjae-ah, tell the waitress I want this, this, this, and that also. I am going to the bathroom.” She pointed at the menu. Junjin laughed, he just knew the reason why she was upset.

In no time, the food was already served. Hwangbo sat across Junjin and started to eat her hamburger. “Hyejung-ah, you were upset because you are hungry? I really cannot believe you.” Junjin mocked her but she didn’t even care. She only paid attention to the delicious meals in front of her. “How’s life?” She finally started to speak. Junjin smiled “Life is great, much to my surprise. Shiyoung and I are doing great if that’s what you want to ask. How’s the kid?” He asked her back. “YAH! I told you he is not a kid and he hates it when you call him that. UH-OH! I haven’t called him for three days!” Hwangbo just remembered. A few days ago her cell phone broke and she didn’t even remember his number. She was so busy that she didn’t realize she hasn’t called him for days. “I’m in BIG, BIG, BIG TROUBLE choongjae-ah. I have to go.” She left in a rush and Junjin just widen his eyes, but not trying to stop her.

As soon as she got home, she was right. She opened her apartment door and found Hyunjoong was there; arms fold, heavy breaths, intense glare. She knew it right away that he was angry, he was much more than angry. Hwangbo walked in, sat beside him and hugged him. He dodged away; his breath was getting heavier and heavier. In silence he signaled her how fuming he was, how crazy he was trying to find her. “I’m sorry” She said with her apologetic look and repeated for countless time. He was still there, frozen. His arms still fold, his glare was still as intense as it was when she came in. His expression even became stiffer. “Hyunjoong-ah, my phone broke, I did not memorize your number so I could not contact you. I was really, super, super busy that I could not keep track on calling you. I thought I have called you then I remembered I haven’t. I am really sorry, baby.” She gave him an explanation. “Do you know how worried I am? I have gone crazy looking for you. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT YOU?!” he finally exploded. He could not hold it in anymore.

He has gone crazy for these 3 days. She didn’t call him even once or text him. She didn’t answer his calls, didn’t reply his texts and didn’t email back. He was worried that she might be sick or even worse, got into an accident. He was so mad at her that his face was red. He didn’t know what to say anymore; he didn’t know how to express his feelings for her right now. “DAMN IT BUIN! I called you like 100 times. I came here since yesterday, waiting for you to come home. I even ignored my manager’s calls!” He was shouting again. “AND DID YOU HAVE FUN? Finally meeting your idol, Eunhyuk? DID YOU HAVE FUN GETTING A PIGGY-BACK RIDE FROM HIM? YOU LIKED IT THAT MUCH?” he shouted even louder. “You look good with aegyos now.” He finished his sentence then his knees went numb. He sat down, gulping a lot of water.

Hwangbo slowly approached him, hugging him. She was crying, shocked of Hyunjoong’s actions. She didn’t expect him to be like this; this angry and this worried, also this jealous. “I told them I’m not showing my aegyo for a man who is not mine. But they said for the sake of broadcasting, I have to do it. So I did and it didn’t feel good. I am sorry, I don’t have any reasons for not calling you. I am really sorry shillang.” She started to kiss his forehead and repeatedly saying how sorry she was. Hyunjoong lost this once, he was tired, he didn’t have the strength to fight her anymore. Then he sat up, kissing her hairs. “Please, please, please do not ever do this again, I am begging you. I haven’t slept for 2 days because I waited for you. I am terribly tired now.” He said to her and started to limb. She quickly caught him and dragged him to her room. He hugged her. “Shillang, I will make you some food” she was about to go but Hyunjoong was quicker. “No, stay here, please. I miss you so much. Please, let us stay like this tonight.” He hugged her again.

Hwangbo did not fight him anymore; she stayed like he asked her to. She caressed his hair while singing his favorite song. “I’m sorry Hyunjoong-ah, you must be very tired now.” She let out a sigh. Hyunjoong took her hands and put it under his left cheek. “I am tired indeed, but it is washed away completely when I saw you walking from that door” he said again. Hwangbo smiled; she never had expected Hyunjoong to love her this way. His love was too much to handle, she was afraid of it. She was afraid of slowly giving in completely to this fragile relationship of theirs. Hwangbo was too old to have a relationship that will lead her to another heartbreak, yet she was having this unsure relationship with a kid. But Hwangbo never saw Hyunjoong as a kid; he was always a man in front of her. He was always the mature one, the one that calmed Hwangbo, the one that care so much for her, he was always the hero.

Hwangbo sighed; she had so many things in her mind right now. She did not want to give everything to this relationship, it would be too risky. She was hurt by her past relationships, but Hyunjoong was different. She knew she would be in completely different level of hurt if things got out of hands with him. She was afraid to give her whole heart, but she unconsciously already did so. Hyunjoong tighter his grip “You are thinking about unnecessary things again, aren’t you? How can I make you believe me completely?” He said, knowing what was on her mind. “I believe you. Go sleep shillang, I will be here.” She brushed his forehead as if she was putting me to sleep.

Once Hyunjoong’s soft snores were heard, Hwangbo stepped out of the room. She grabbed Hyunjoong’s cell phone that was laid on the table.

“Hyung! You are going to be in big trouble if you don’t answer me now! I told manager that you were stressed out so you went home. Fortunately he believed me and said he will give you time. BETTER BE HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU PABO!” That was a text from Kyujong. Hwangbo then dialed his number. “HYUNG! FINALLY!” as soon as the phone was connected, Kyujong started to shout. “Ani Kyujong-ah, it’s me. Hyunjoong is here. He was, well looking for me. I disappeared for three days.” She told him. “NOONA? You disappeared? Did you guys get into a fight??” “No, my phone broke and I could not contact him. I wasn’t home ‘til today. I’m so sorry for all the troubles I cost” She was feeling truly guilty. “Aigoo, noona feels sorry for us? Keke~. Don’t worry we covered for him, and we will cover for him as long as you guys need. We love you. Then have a good time, bobo?” He said jokingly. “HAHAHA, thank you so much. I’ll give you a bobo when we meet later okay?” She said and he said yes before he hung up. She headed back to her room and found Hyunjoong was there, he was awake. “I thought you left me again.” She approached him and shook her head. “There is no way I’m leaving you again. Not after I see how miserable you are” They laughed. Hwangbo laid down beside her lover and they cuddled through the night.

Hwangbo woke up early. She took a shower and went straight to the kitchen afterwards. She then cooked rice, ham, and fried chicken; Hyunjoong’s favorite menu. She was busy cooking that she didn’t realize her man was there, watching her every moves with amusement in his eyes. He always loved this sight; Hwangbo cook for him. He smiled and back-hugged her; sending shivers to her body. She served everything neatly on the table and they had a peaceful breakfast. Hyunjoong missed this; having breakfast together, seeing her laughing, and comfortably having conversation. After the breakfast, Hyunjoong needed to go. He had to make up for his mistakes and got back to s who had already saved his . Just before he walked out, he whispered softly to Hwangbo “The kissing scene will be aired soon. Watch it for yourself. You will know how miserable I felt when I saw you with that man.” He gave her a kiss and left, leaving Hwangbo who was then frozen by his words.

 

=====================================================================================================

I didn't edit this, so sorry for typos :D As usual, enjoy reading and please leave comments kekeke~