Their real deal

The Journey

Hyunjoong and Hwangbo were known as the best couple from MBC We Got Married back on 2008. They left after their 7th month together. People thought they separated completely after that. As people see it they never associated with each other anymore after WGM ended. They never talked about each other afterwards and seemed like they lived their own lives. Hwangbo was busy with her variety shows and Hyunjoong was busy with SS501 and his dramas. Everybody thought they never contacted each other anymore, not even a text, nothing.

However, people don’t know about the real deal between them. They were real, they became real couple after the filming ended and they just tried their best to put it under the radar. There was no video of them heading back to Seoul after their last farewell trip. On the way back to Seoul, Hyunjoong sat beside his wife. He was very nervous as he was about to do something that may changed his life. “Shillang, ah ani, I mean Hyunjoong-ah, why do you look so nervous? Don’t tell me you feel uncomfortable with me because I am not your wife anymore” Hwangbo said jokingly. He shook his head; he was not uncomfortable with her instead he was afraid of her answer later on. Hwangbo leaned her head onto his shoulder, feeling tired from the trip. Hyunjoong gathered up the courage to say the things he wanted to say a long time ago. “Buin, keep calling me shillang, do not change that. Can we talk in more private area please?” He finally managed to say and Hwangbo nodded.

“So what is it, shillang?” She gave him a cup of water as he was sweating hard. “Buin, you know it doesn’t matter if you are much older than me. For the past 7 months I have the greatest time of my life. I never felt this comfortable with someone, not even my past girlfriends. It was just you that was able to bring out the real me, without even pretending. I love the way you make me feel alright every time I see you. You are the best gift God sent to me. Please buin, I want us to be real. I do not want to be a make-believe couple as we are now. I want you to be my real girlfriend. Say yes, please?” He begged with his puppy eyes. He hated corny things, but he did everything for her; he even able to wear a couple shirt, picked stars from the sky and other cheesy things that he always hated, just for his wife. Hwangbo eyes went wide upon hearing his confession. She was more than thrilled as she felt the same thing towards him. She nodded “Let’s give it a try then. But I want this to be unknown from everyone. Except your members if you want to tell them, but no one else. Okay?” Hyunjoong said yes right away. That day they began their new journey as a real couple, not a fake one anymore.

 

 

====================================================================================================

This is just a start of their journey kekeke~. I know it is short but it is just an opening. I hope you like it <3