Special Lunch

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

 

 

“Okay we done!” Exo said. The girls who drink milkshake were surprised with their sudden voice. “fuh luckily I didn’t sprayed this milkshake..aishh” Namin grumbled but Xiumin can hear it. “Erm.. I’m sorry” Xiumin whisper to Namin ears. They’re so close right now. Namin can feel his hot air blew on her ear. “Its not like that. No need to apologizes” Namin said in shy. Her cheeks are like tomato now. Xiumin notice it and caressed her cheek then walk to her members. Namin could feel like butterfly in her stomach.

 

“Excuse me, girls. Can I ask you something?” D.O said makes an eye contact to Amber. Amber who notices it bows her head because she don’t want D.O look at her burning cheeks. “What is it?” Ailee replied quickly. “What is the best food in Japan? We didn’t eat a lot of food when we came here in the past.” D.O said again. “Oh… the most popular food here is traditional Sashimi Don! In korea you also eat sashimi but here the taste was completely different” Amber managed to talk because she want D.O to notice her. “ouh sound delicious. I feel like I want to try the food.” D.O smiled to Amber and makes her going crazy with his heart-shaped lips.

 

“I have a very nice place to take you all there..” Chan give a suggestion. But suddenly Namin phone ring… it was their guardian. Exo and the girls become silent when Namin put her index finger on his mouth. *bla…bla…bla…* ended up the call. “what is she said?” Irene asked Namin. “The guardian told that she gonna come home late so she left the key in the shoes rack.” “Oh…okayokay” Irene nodded. “huh? Guardian? I didn’t get it?” Kai asked. “err.. the story is little bit long. We gonna tell you later.” Rachel stuttered when Kai asked they the question. “Okay… so lets go” Sehun pull Ailee’s arm. Ailee was really surprised so she just can give him her gorgeous smile ever. Luhan who notice that his dongsaeng was in love get little bit jealous. So he grabbed Raina wrist and pulled she closer to him. Ba thump . Raina heartbeat race crazily. Her and Luhan’s body was like a magnet. They attract to each other. “wooo… can you be a little bit private.. Geez.” Tao said but after that his eye searching for Rachel who busy with her phone. “Aihh… we gonna late if we just standing here” Chanyeol said annoyed. “okay okay lets go… eh! Wait! How about your event?” Hana suddenly said. “its okay” Lay said. “Lets go! Our manager have waiting us at the parking.” Baekhhyun said. “but we need to avoid the peoples. Is there any door at the back?” Kai asked Irene. “Oh yess.. come on! Hurry up” Irene yelled. So they run as fast as they can until reached the parking.

-Situation in the Exo exclusive bus.. This bus was really big!

1) Luhan and Raina played a game until they burst out laugh.

2) Kai making joke with Irene.

3) Suho busy talking with Jennie

4) Xiumin and Namin busy playing game on his psp

5) Sehun and Ailee taking selca with each other

6) Kris and Amy was talking about how beautiful is Japan

7) Tao and Rachel making a video via Tao’s iPhone

8) D.O was drawing Amber’s picture in her phone

9) Lay also making joke with Hana

10) Chanyeol and Chan hearing music that make by Chanyeol

11) Baekhyun and Dara reading a same book

12) Chen and Darae were singing Exo songs.

 

After almost 15mins journey, they arrived at the entrance of the famous sashimi restaurant. Before they out from the bus, Exo was wore their Bennie and cap because they don’t want to get recognize by another fans.

 

“Wooo...this place is awesome, dude. I can smell delicious fresh seafood.” Suho seem excited when they enter the restaurant. “Yes! This is traditional Japan’s restaurant. The sashimi don is superb. Come and seat!” Ailee pointed to the room which can fit them. The girls also excited to eat there because it was long time they never eaten here. “Hmm…these smells make me feel so hungry. Pali order the food!!” Baekhyun who really impatient to enjoy the food. So Jennie and Namin stand up to go to the casher to make order but the Suho grabbed Jennie wrist when they reached the door. “Eh?” Jennie got surprised with his action. “Lets go together.” Suho gave her his bright smile then pull her to the casher. God, I swear today is my happiest day ever. Thanks for this bless. “ Aishh.. If you are not my unnie, I swear I will kill you because of this jealous. Hehehe” Namin whispered to Jennie who was really in love that time.

 

They order 2 set special sashimi and 24 bowls udon prawn noodles. They also order a jug of Ice Lemon Tea and 24 cheese cakes for dessert. “Wow I thought it is a big set. The total is 200¥” the ahjumma said shyly when see Suho's handsome face beside them.“Please sent at room number 7, okay” Jennie said while tried to get her purse.  Namin too. But their move have stop when Suho give the ahjumma his black card. “It is okay today is my treat.” He smile to both of them who was freaked shocked with him. They came back to the room and both Jennie and and Namin whispered to their friends about Suho treating them. The girls simultaneously make a ‘are you kidding me, Namin?’. “T-thanks.” Rachels stammered. Then silentness guides them.

 

“Ehem…Ehem... Hey girls what’s up? Why you all are quiet? Are you shy with us” D.O asked. “Ahaaa! I have an idea but I hope you all agree with it.Hmm, why noy we play a game such as couple game?” Chen spilled out his idea to them. They were really excited. Chen wanted to continue the rules game but then their food arrived. All 12 pairs of eye watching the ahjumma serving the foods on their table. The table was full with foods. “Enjoy your food, boys and girls” the waiter said before close the door. “Forget about the game and lets eat!!” Chanyeol said. “Yess and we will contine the game after this” Raina said.

 

 

*Heyy... thanks for reading it. Last chapter I said I will not going to update this story asap but guess who was lie xD I dont have any idea to continue my previous ff so I write this while wait my idea comes. hahah lols. Sorry for typos and grammar error. Enjoy reading yawws*