The Girls

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

“Hey, lets walk to hotel garden. Manager hyung said the air was clean. It is good to release our tension.” Luhan said before take a sipped of caramel macchiato. They had promised before they started eat their dinner. “Yeah, I’m just following the others.” Chen said while playing with his phone. “I’m okay.” Amy replied. “Me too.” Her twin Rachel said.

 

Time already shown 9pm. Suho is worry about the girls safety when they walk back to their home. “Girls, seriously you not mind? Are you okay to come home late?” he really worried about their safety. “Its okay, its fine. As long we have both Amy and Amber, we are fine.” Ailee proudly said it. Amy and Amber learn martial art. So among the others, they are strong member.

“Wow, why aren’t you told me before?” Tao asked unbelievable. “You never ask us so why should I tell you.” Rachel replied. “Haha, why are you not learning martial art like your twin?” Tao asked her since she was answered his question. “That’s not my style.” She sticks out her tongue. “Same too me.” Kris interrupted.

 

“Lets buy coffees before we walk because weather at outside are a bit cold.” D.O suggested when the girls and s begin to stand. “Okay.” other members said. They walk out from the room and make way to a café nearby the garden.

 

 

 “Ah, it was so cold.” Raina fold her arms around her upper body. Luhan who see it wrapped his hand a long her shoulder to keep her warm. “Oppa, I’m okay. Let me go.” She said shyly. The truth was she like it and she don’t want him to let her go. “Nope, your lip was blue. It’s okay you will get better when we get the coffee.” He said concern

.

Finally, they reached the café and Luhan pull his hand from her and put it in his pocket. After all of them finished paid the coffee which treats by Xiumin and Namin, they walk around the garden to find place that they can sit. Luckily, Lay finds a mini hut in the middle of garden. They quickly run to the hut because scare if someone will take it. “Nice place, Lay hyung” Sehun said.

 

They sit in circle shaped. Exo face to the girls. They talked about what are their favorite things, food, place and anything else. They burst out laughing when hear Baekhyun and Chanyeol jokes. After a long talk, they started talking a serious thing. Exo start asking the girls about their personal life.

 

Since Amber has make promises to D.O to tell him about their life, so he is the first who brought it up. “When I hang out with Amber just now, she said that all of you live together. How can you all met each other?” The other girls make their eyes to Amber direction. “W-what?! I just accidentally mentioned my parents. Not my fault.” Amber protected herself from her friends’ madness. 

If they can, they don’t want to tell anybody about their life story.

 

“Hmm, why are you so curious by the way?” Chan asked. Yeah, why are they so busybody to know about their life.

“Why? Seriously, I’m really curious how all of you met each other.” Chanyeol don’t want to lose with this fight mouth.

“Agree. How can you guys met? And what’s weird is you are twelve like us. If us, we met because we are trainee in SM.” Baekhyun added. “Wowow, wait. What so weird if we are twelve. It just coincidence.” Irene said it again. It was a bitter memory for them.

 

“JUST TELL US! You make us curious.” Exo said simultaneously.

 

The girls become shocked because not only D.O, Baekhyun and Chanyeol who want to know about them, it all of Exo.

“WHAT?! God I can’t believe this. Okay, we will tell you all.” Raina sighed.

 

 

Exo such stubborn so like or not they must tell them. “Okay, we are all orphan. Our parents sent us in the same orphanage at Korea.” She added. Exo carefully listen what she said. “We are thirteen that time. But Dara and Darae were the first who entered the orphanage.” Now was turned Ailee to speak.

“Yeah, we are the first among them. Dara and I had been sending since we are baby. Our parent was killed in tragic accident.” Darae tell them how their condition was at the time. Chen takes her hand and squeezed it. Baekhyun also do a same thing to Dara. Both of them hope that twins Dara and Dare will keep strong. “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. How about the others?” Sehun asked.

 

“Others ten members have a bit same story. Okay if you really want to know about us, please listen carefully. Firstly, Amber and I have been born as children born out of wedlock. Our guardian at orphanage told us that my mom cant take care of me because of family matter while Amber……” Raina stopped and look at Amber. “Hey, why are you stopping?”Suho asked confused. “Hehe mian, I forgot about the cause why her mother leaves her.” she said touched her forehead. “Lol. It is because my mom was underage. Her parent or my grandparent can’t accept me. And they decide to throw me like garbage.” Amber told them what she felt about her parent.

 

D.O make pathetic look to her. Speechless. “Now was about Jennie, Amy, Hana, Namin and me. Our mom died when she was giving birth to us. Our daddy cant take care of us so he sent us here.” Rachel said. Kai raise his right hand because he confused with certain part.

“Wait. Is four of you leaving together in the past?”

“No, we just have a same story. We live in orphanage with a same cause.” Jennie explained.

 

Exo let a hum and nodded. “Who is the next?” Luhan was looking at the girl. “Ailee, Chan and Irene?” Kris pointed to three of them. “Aaa. Our parents were died. That’s all.” Irene said and receive nod from Ailee and Chan. “Oh, okay.” Exo said in the same time.

 

How the girls met each other final reveal. The girls relieved after they telling the truth. They don’t know behind their cheering face actually have a bitter inside. “It impressive your expressions not change from the start. Why?” Xiumin asked curious. “We had a promise not to cry about our parents. We accepted it as a destiny.” Namin began to talk.

 

They are so tough to keep live without their parents. Even though they have bitter memory, they keep smiling and laugh to cover their pain. “I’m happy because you can through all this together.” Lay smiling to them which make the girls almost fangirling with his deep dimples. “Eh, but how you guys live in Japan?” he asked again.

 

“Chairman of the orphanage gave us scholarship to continue our studies. That’s why we are here.” Chan said then drink her hot cappuccino. “Wow if you get scholarship surely all of you are intelligent.”Baekhyun’s eyes become widen after she finished her words. “Yes we are.” Jennie said proud to herself.

 

They laugh when see how proud she was. “Even our family leave us, we still have this friendship.” Hana said proudly. “Yeah. We still get loves from each other. To be honest, I cant imagine how terrible my life if they not by my side. I don’t want to lose them.” Ailee said then hugged Raina at her side tightly.

She replied the hug with open arms. “Auww, you are so sweet. I’m jealous.” Luhan pouted then his gaze turn to Sehun. Sehun realized he was being watching with him and quickly shook his head. “No hyung! Don’t you ever think to hug me here.” He made disgusted look. “C’mon, Sehunnie.” Luhan make step closer to him and embrace her tightly. “Hyung! I cant breath!!” Sehun struggled to push him aside.

 

The entire Exo and the girls just laughing see how cute HunHan couple is. All the curiosity about the girls has been answered. The past taught them how to appreciate life. Even they no longer with their family, the girls still have this friendship to take care. Their friendship is more important for them.

 

 

“I hope this friendship will last longer even we need to face various of problem in the future.” Amber said as the end up of their life story.

 

 

 

 


Thanks to thse who upvote this story ;)) really appreciate it. Gonna update soon readers. Enjoy reading yaww ;**