Farewell

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

 

After a long talk session, all of them decide to go back to hotel because the night is getting cold. Kris voluntarily want to treat them with a cup of coffee before went inside the hotel. The others nodded and murmur thank you for his kindness.

Time shown almost midnight now and night was getting dark outside. The girls forget about their time. Their guardian will scold them if she knows that they not reach home before her.

The girls and Exo were currently at Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai’s room. Exo decided to use their room because their room is the most cleanly than the other. The still have thing to talk so keep with their conversation.

Soon thereafter, they got shocked with ringing of phone. They look at each other and stop at Jennie. With that Jennie realizes that was her phone. She mumbled sorry and walk to the toilet. It was their guardian.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yah! Where are you huh? Why you not get home until now?” she scolded her. Make Jennie jolted hear her shrill voice.

“We still at the mall. We gonna back soon.”

“Mall? What time is now the mall probably close right now. Be honest, Jen.”

“W-we hmm we will back within hour. Sorry, bye!” she hung up and sighed heavily. As soon, she came out from the toilet.

 

“Who is that?” first question from Ailee when Jennie sat again beside her. “Eomnie.” She whispered but clears enough for the rest of them to hear it. Hmm, may be that not called as whispering.

The girls eyes become widen. They know why their guardian called them. “Maybe we should get going now.” Irene said it first. The girls nodded simultaneously while Exo just pouted. Honestly, they don’t want to leave each other.

“Too bad we cannot spend more time together.” Chanyeol sighed. “Hmm, when you guys will depart?” Ailee asked. “The day after tomorrow at 6 o’clock.” He replied, curious why the girls suddenly asked them. “Nice! We can meet again soon.” Namin said excitedly. Her words made Exo’s lips curled up create a big smile.

“Jinjja-yo?” Exo shouted in the same time but then Chan quickly added. “Namin! We have an additional class tomorrow until evening.” Their expression turned to sorrow and all smile abolished in blink of an eyes. “S-so you can’t come to airport?” D.O asked again for confirmation. “Yes..sorry guys” Amber bowed apologies. The Exo hummed. “Time move so fast right.” Baekhyun added, all the girls nodded.

“Ehem, the clock is ticking.” Jennie reminds the other girl. “Girls, before you leave we, EXO actually have something to tell you. But it seems you’re rushed so we will talk to you later. And I hope that later is when we will flight back to Korea.” Suho last words before he hug Jennie who was surprised with his sudden action. The entire Exo also did the same thing to their couple.

Before murmured bye they exchange number so they can keep in touch.

 

***

 

The next day in the library…

 

“Hmm, tomorrow Exo will flight back to Korea. To be honest, I still wanna hang out with them.” Jennie pouted. They currently are searching reference book for their holiday task. But not all of them were there. “No! Gosh, I feel like want to follow them. It is hard to let them go since Exo was our favorite idols.” Chan walked to empty table while bringing some books.

Raina put the books down and take a seat between Namin and Ailee. “Aish, I’m gonna missed them especially Luhan oppa. Hmm, how about we go to the airport?” she spoke looked at the others. “Huaaa! Xiumin! Lets we go together Raina. We can take train to airport. I really want to meet them again..” Namin support her.

But immediately get protest from Ailee. “We can’t! Arent you forget that eomnie have registered us to join cooking class this holiday? She gonna be mad if we miss it.”

“Hmm, yeah just forget it girls.” Raina said sorrowful.

 

 

At Exo’s hotel.

 

Exo were lying at Suho room because today they are free.  They decide not do anything today since tomorrow they will get busy. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Lay and Suho are playing online game at Suho’s iPod. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris and D.O are watching some foreign movie while Sehun, Kai and Tao are practice their dance. Luckily, their room was enough for them to move.

            Kris: Hyung, I don’t want to go back to Korea. Japan is so beautiful and nice.

            Xiumin: Hmm, what can we do? We still have schedule there. We have Growl performance at Seoul. Gosh, it gonna be a tiring day.

They sighed simultaneously. If they can, they want to stay here. The day after tomorrow they also will get busy too. Suddenly, yesterday event popped in their mind. The girls. Its hard to forget them because their face.

Honestly, those girls are not so beautiful but there was something special on it. Every time they look at them, they remind them to her. Exo’s ex girlfriends. By that, they know it have something with those girls.

            Sehun: Hyung, do you think there was something with yesterday girls? I don’t know what is it but its like they have some attraction that made me even them with me always.

His confession surprised the others. The others though it just happen to them.

            Kris: Me too. I just don’t know how it happened but I can feel it.

            Suho: Yeah. They like our…em you know..

            Exo: Ara.

Their mind is flying to the past memories between them and their girlfriend. It was a bit saddened when you need to broke up with their lover for being a singer. Some of their girlfriends understand it and some not. Exo needed to accept the agreement for their best future.

            Baekhyun: Hmm, its gonna be good if they can come to airport tomorrow. I’ve already miss them.

            Chen: Geez, Baek. Not only you who miss them, we too. What can we do tomorrow they have their cooking class.

            Kai: It would be so good if they come.

Kai speak in sorrow. They also don’t know what kind of feeling they had right now. It is not love but still not a normal feeling between idols and fans either.

            Chanyeol: Hey, guys! Don’t be so sad. Sang namja never did that. Smile *show his brightest teeth* Lets we do something to forget about them.

            Exo: Hmm~

            D.O: Hyung, I have thinking about it. But I need your agreement.

            Lay: Mwo?

            D.O: Lets ask them to be our..secret girlfriend.

            Exo: EH?!

They all shocked with Kyungsoo sudden idea. How could he think about it? The others thought. If SM know about this, they gonna get scold.

Suho: We can’t, D.O-ya. How if SM know, they will ask us to break up again.

D.O: We need make them believe us that we will keep this as secret relationship.

            Sehun: Yeah. I thought they not mind if we can do that.

            Luhan: Hmm, I don’t know about this. Lets we tell SM and manager hyung first then whatever happens in future just think it later.

            Exo: NAE!

            Kai: Egh I’m starving. I’m craving Kyochon. Lets call them delivery!!

            Xiumin: Aigoo this kid always chicken in his mind. We need to give him that ‘chicken mania’ title quickly. Aish

The entire Exo burst out laugh when hear Xiumin disgust voice. He usually put a cute and sweet tone but this time it different. Kai mimicked what his hyung said. He told himself, ‘one day I’ll get that title from Sehun’.

            Chanyeol: Hyung! Don’t say that to Kai… Kai-ssi let we call Kyochon.

            Kai: Kaja!!

 


Yeayy, after a long hiatus finally updated!