Sweet Couple I

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

NiSu couple

Both of them went to Shinjuku and went to necklace shop. Jennie who obsess with necklace seems excited went they entered the shop. Suho chuckled to her because he saw a cute side of Jennie. Jennie didn’t notice it so she keep staring the necklace.

Jennie: OMG! OMG! OMG! This necklace is really nice. I hope I can have but... it was FREAKING expensive. Huh…maybe next time.

Jennie said in her mind. And she didn’t notice that Suho was starring at her. Suho seems can read her minds leave her with something in his mind.

 

Suho: Excuse me, Madam. How much is it?

Jennie: Eh? A-a-a hmm let leave.

Suho: why? I want to buy it to my mom.

Jennie: Oh okay. hmm nothing. Sorry.

Suho: Okay, please wrap it nicely okay.

Suho told the Madam and grinned when saw sad expression of Jennie. She looked the necklace and in her heart she was say good bye to that thing.

Jennie: Hmm his mom is the lucky mom in the world. why I suddenly jealous with her. Hmm its okay, Jennie.

Jennie mumbled herself but loud enough to be heard  by Suho.

Suho: Excuse me, what did just say? Jealous?

Jennie: E-eh… em er er nothing! Lets go to next place. Kaja!

Jennie grabbed Suho’s arm and dragged him to out when he finished paid the necklace.

Suho: Hahaha…okay kaja!

 

 

XiuNa couple

Xiumin and Namin went to Shinjuku too. They came with Suho and Jennie but got separated when they had arrived. XiuNa couple went to gadget shop. But before that they went to ATM machine.

 

            Xiumin: Namin wait. I want to withdraw money for a while. You stay here okay?

            Namin: Okay.

While waiting Xiumin, Namin enter the shop first. She looks at a red headphone beat on the case. She really loves the headphone because she is a music lover.

            Namin: hmm but it was too expensive. Haih. Next time maybe.

Xiumin secretly stalked her. He smiled and thinks about something surprised. He quickly put the card into the ATM machine.

            Xiumin: Yah pali pali give me your money!!

Xiumin said to the slower atm machine. Then after he get the money he ran towards Namin and panting hard when reached the shop.

            Xiumin: Huhh! Huhh!

            Namin: Are you okay, Xiumin?

            Xiumin: O-oh yess. Lets go!

Both of them walked around the shop but then Xiumin asked to the side of shop. So Namin leave him and walked to another shelves

            Xiumin: How much are these headphones?

            Promoter: It is 60¥, sir

            Xiumin: okay. Please give the red one but done put it in the box. Just give it like that

            Promoter: Okay, sir.

            Namin: Hey, what did you buy?

            Xiumin: Eh? I’m not buying anything. I just look at the new phone. I didn’t decide yet what I will buy.

            Namin: Ouh okay. I will wait you at the entrance because I just bought a pen drive.

            Xiumin: Okay.

After he finished paid the stuff, he went to entrance and searching for Namin. But she wasn’t there. Then he saw she was eating an ice cream next to the shop. He walk in baby steps because don’t want to her notice him. Then he put the headphone on her head. Namin was totally shocked when she wants to take a spoon of ice cream suddenly she felt something heavy on her head. When she turned back she saw Xiumin smiled happily to her.

 

            Namin: W-what a-are you doing? Did you….

            Xiumin: I bought it for you okay. don’t you dare to give it back or trash it.

            Namin: But oppa…

            Xiumin: Aip! No but. Just take it okay?

            Namin: Er..er..t-thank you, Xiumin. I will take care this stuff.

Both of them smiled to each other and go to the next shop.

 

 


 

Yeayyyy double update for today. I hope you all like these couple >< hehehe. Next chapter also sweet scene. Just wait for my next update okay ;**