Unexpected Meeting

Lucky Fangirls (Ridiculous Love)

 

 

It was a nice day to go shopping. The day when semester break start. The girls plan to go somewhere to celebrate their first holiday when study in university of Tokyo.

 

“guys where are we going?” Jennie said after they enter the mall. “UNIQLO!” all the girls said simultaneously. Yeah all the girls have a same hobby. It is SHOPPING! They’re girls who love fashion. So they make their way to UNIQLO. They check all the shelves and look for their favourite clothes.

“Ailee, can you try log in Twitter and search about Exo? I wanna know where they are now” Chan said and takes a seat on the stool beside the fitting rooms. “Oh okay give me 1 minutes……Eh Wait! It is really? Girlsss!! You need to see this.” Ailee said little bit louder until all the customers give them a death glare. “What’s going on, Ailee? You surprised us.” Namin said. “sorry guys. I really shocked with the news that Exo have ‘Fan and Great’ at Japan and it will be held at ground floor 30mins more” Ailee said while check back her iPhone. “WHATTTT!!” now turn the girls yelled in the shop. Again the customers give them a sharp glare. “ Guys..shh” Ailee put her finger on .

 

“Ailee, are you kidding me?” Raina said still in surprised.

“I thought it was a rumor! Seriously I didn’t expect it. If I know I will dress up nicely” Irene pouted.

“you look nice, Irene” Amber said with a big smile to Irene. “thank you..hehe” Irene said in shy. “so pali pay your clothes!! We only have 20mins before the event start.” Hana said and rush to the casher. But then she bumps to someone and her clothes scattered across the floor. Luckily someone grab her arm so she didn’t fall like her clothes. LOL. “sorry I …..” she wanted to continue her words but she was really shocked when she has bumped with LAYY! OMG!! Lay grabbed my arm tightly omg omg omg!! She was stunned for a while. “Are you okay? sorry I make your clothes drop.” Lay said apologized. “huh? Oh..oh its ok-okayy. Sorry too” Hana said. Then the girls come from behind they also surprised with the sudden scene. OHMYGOD! The girls also get stunned. Their knees feel weak because really shocked. *I was in dreaming right? *Irene thought. *Someone pinch my cheeks please*. Rachel thought. *Please don’t wake me up*. Amy thought.

 

“Hana-ah!!” Amber said without knowing what’s happened that time because she on fitting room just now. Exo and the girls turned their face to Amber who was busy searching her purse. The atmosphere becomes silent. Amber felt weird because the silentness so she raised her head slowly and her jaw drop because of shocked. Chan silently makes a sign to Amber to close so she quickly closes . Luckily no one see them. Chanyeol who cant stand without talking even 1 minute broke the silentness. “ehem ehem.. Hello girls?” he said. The girls little bit shocked and quickly shook their head “huh?” they said simultaneously. “why are you all make a same expression? Em weird” Baekhyun added. “Eh.. does our expression too weird?” Jennie said curiously. “of course like this….” Chen mimicked the girl’s manner. Exo and the girls burst out laughing because of the weird expression Chen make. Darae melt.

 

“So…hmm do you know each other? I just curious” Kris said and rubbed his back neck. “em..em.. yeahhh. We’re friends from high school” Amy said shyly. She spoke with his bias so that’s feeling is normal. “ouh.. I see” Kris nodded. Namin and Ailee secretly take their picture. This was a chance of a lifetime I’m not going to let it go just like that. They thought. The girls still cant believe that they’re not in dream. It was reall! Exo who looked at them curiously. Actually, Exo were playing with their own thought. They also shocked to meet the girls here. Why she look similar like her….

 

Suho seems can read their members mind whisper to D.O about something then he passed the message to the others. They plan to bring the girls out. “Guys, do you want to follow us?” Suho hesitated if the girls will agree. “uhm yes but where we gonna go?”Raina said. Exo create a big smile in their face. “ehmm… I think you should pay for your clothes first then we will tell you” Kai said smirked to Irene. Oh he smirked at me!! Irene grinned. After the girls finished paid their clothes they waiting for Exo at outside UNIQLO. Exo said they want to look up the clothes for a while.

 

“GIRLSS!! Seriously I thought this was a dream!!” Raina said excitedly. “YEAHHH ! I feel like I gonna faint when I saw Hana and Exo! You’re so lucky, Hana” Ailee said continuously. “hehe..” Hana replied. Short but have a big means. “Girls, I thought what we do is wrong” Jennie said in low tone. “Eh? Why?” Raina said. “Of course it was wrong because Exo have ‘Fan and Great’ 10mins more but they said they want to bring us somewhere. Their fans will be upset.” Rachel twins replied. “So what? Do I care?” Irene said. “This not what we want. They who asked us to go out. So why we need feel guilty?” Irene continued. “Yeah I know but…” Amy cant find a word to continue. That’s right this not their fault if Exo don’t want to meet their fans. So Jennie and Rachel nodded agree. “Aishh.. just let the others fans. Maybe this was blessing that God give to us” Chan said. “I agree with, Chan” Amber nodded.

 

 

 

YOO! Wassup hahaha. I quiet boring when I write my first story Sacrifices for Love so my friend and I write a story about us and EXO. I hope you guys enjoy reading even this story little bit lame hehehe..You can pretend the characters is you. Hahaha. I'm not going to update this story asap bcs my priority is my first fanfic. Gonna update soon when I finished my first story. XOXO :*