Chapter 20

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.

 

I updated last 12/24/14 please read Chapter 19 if you haven't thank you

 

 

Zitao woke up from his ringtone. He lazily opened his eyes and groaned as he reached for his phone place above his side table. He frowned the moment he saw the caller; It was from Mr. Jung, their butler for years. He wondered what happened since it was very rare for him to recieved such call. Especially from their family butler.

 

"Hello. Good morning Mr. Jung!", he happily greet their butler the moment he answered the phone

 

The other line went quiet for a while and then Zitao heard their butler let out a long sigh as he greets him in return. He  asked if something's wrong. Zitao get up from his bed, now fully awake as he continued to listened to his butler. "W-what?", he stuttered as he couldn't believe on what he is hearing right now

 

'It's true young master. Apparently, your uncle Vic had a deal with some Chinese businessman to take over your company completely but since this will take a long process and the company is under your name he decided to robbed all the money he could get from Huang Technologies. And for the Huang technologies it would only take some time, a little time before the company closed down.'

 

He doesn't know what to say since the news shocked him. No. Shock was an understatement. Huang Technologies was going to be bankrupt? Their going to closed down the company? What about his father? He began to panic when his father crossed his mind

 

"How about my dad? What does he says about this things?"

 

Silence. It's a defeaning silence. Panic started to rushed all over Zitao's body and never in his life he became this nervous as he thinks of his father condition. He bit gis lower lip hard and clutched the phone tighter

 

"Mr. Jung please tell me what on earth is happening there?!"

 

'President Huang.. he is currently.. at the hospital right now'

 

"Hospital?! what happened... tell me what happened to my father?!"

 

'Young Master, Prseident Huang has been sick for almost a year now.. he undergoes bypass surgery.. and since you are not around he let your Uncle Vic to be the officer in charge for the company.. and the rest of the things happens..'

 

Zitao felt his knees weaken. He sat down on the couch; dumbfounded and he doesnt know how should react to this. His father undergoes a bypass surgery and its been a year already?! How come his father hide these kind of things to him?! What is he to him? He is his ing child for God sake!!

 

"My father is sick? Why? Why didn't he tell me about it?!"

 

'President Huang doesnt want to trouble you.. he said he wanted you to focus with your studies.. he doesnt want to be a burden to you..'

 

"But he is my father!! He will never be a burden to me!! He should just tell me about it and not like this. Certainly not like this! When everything was so ed up and I dont know if I could do something!!"

 

'I am really sorry young master..'

 

 

 

 

 

#

Zitao suppressed a cry as he began to packed his things. He need to go back. His father need him. He need to go back in Korea as soon as possible. After everything he had learned he couldn't just stay in California and act as if nothing's happened. He need to—

 

"I am coming with you.."

 

Zitao stopped on his work as he raised his head and meet the eyes of Sehun. They looked at each other for a while and he was the first to broke the stare as he go back in packing his things. "No.. I can handle this by myself"

 

After he heard the terrible news about his father and their company, he booked a flight to Korea right away. He doesn't know what would happen if he go back but all he wanted that time is to be with his father and to save their company from. He knew how much important Huang Technolgies is for his family and he couldnt just let it go like that and to topped it all there were thousands of people who will lose their jobs once the company closes down. He couldnt take any of that if its happen. Knowing that it is actually all his fault. If only he didnt sulked himself and he stop himself from being so childish. And if only he didn't left his father in Korean alone to just mend his broken heart. None of this things will happen. This was basically his fault.

 

"Baby, I am coming with you.. i cannot let you go alone in this kind of situation..", Sehun insisted as the younger man held his hands

 

"Sehun..", his voice cracked as he speak up

 

"It's okey baby, everything will be alright. I promised"

 

He started to sobbed and cried when he felt Sehun embraced him and let him cried at the younger man chest. He hugged Sehun tighter as if he was afraid the latter would disappeared. The warm coming from Sehun was enough to made him calm and he couldn't find a word to expressed how thankful he was to have Sehun by his side especially at time like this

 

 

 

 

 

#

 

"Let's get married..", Sehun suddenly muttered out of nowhere. Zitao suddenly broke the hug and looked at Sehun. Did he heard it right?

 

"Wh-what did you say?"

 

Sehun looked at him, "Let's get married..", he repeated with so much gentleness this time

 

He agape, "Are you kidding me?"

 

"Do I looked like kidding? I am so serious about this Tao.."

 

He gasped when Sehun used that tone. He doesnt know how should he respond to that. This marriage thing never crossed his mind. Like never.

 

"But why? We are still too young for this kind of thing. Besides we are still studying and I still need to save our company.."

 

"We could still continue our studies despite of this baby and in fact I want to help you and your company. Once we get married I could easily talked to my auntie about the merging with one of the company under Oh Group of Companies to merge with Huang Technologies. This is the easiest thing to do to save your company."

 

The offer was too tempting and he almost said yes. But no. Marriage was a different thing. He knew there is still another solution for their problem.

 

"No Sehun. I don't want to used marriage to save our company. I don't want to used you. Just no.", he said as he shook his head

 

Sehun deeply sighed, "I know you won't really accept this but at least let me go with you to Korea and we will settle everything"

 

"Are you sure?", he asked. He knew this was too much but he need Sehun. He always need Sehun by his side. He doesn't know if he could go back without Sehun.

 

He watched as Sehun nodded and embraced him again, "Of course, I can't let you leave like this.. this is the only thing I could do for you"

 

"Thank you, Sehun.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

#

 

"Zitao..I wished I could help you.."

 

"Just pray for me Baekhyun-hyung"

 

"I'll do that. Just always take care of yourself, okay? But I really want  to know why did you turned down Sehun's proposal?"

 

Zitao took a sit beside Baekhyun and rubbed his forehead. Eveything was just so ed up. He wondered if he could really handle this. "I am still not ready for that Baekhyun-hyung and besides I don't want to used this marriage to save our company."

 

"I understand your point. But are you sure that's the only reason?", Baekhyun suddenly asked making him confused

 

He raised his head to looked at Baekhyun, "And what else could it be?"

 

Baekhyun shrugged, "I don't know Zitao. Only you could answer that but as your friend, I am telling you that sometimes you really need to be honest even with just yourself so you will never regret a thing in the end"

 

 

He was left alone in his room when Baekhyun go to his next class. What does Baekhyun mean?

'I should be honest with myself so I will not regret a thing in the end.. what does it mean?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

#

 

'I am sorry Tao. I never heard such things about your dad but when we visits him sometimes he looks just fine'

 

"It's okay Soo. It's not your fault. If anyone to blame it should be me"

 

'What? Don't blame youself idiot! You didn't do anything wrong..'

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter