Chapter 12

Just Four Words, Say It and I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun followed by Zitao from behind entered the room for their World Literature class, the good thing was that their professor was not yet around. He took the seat beside Sehun.

 

"Are you okay Hyung?" Sehun asked as he handed the syllabus for the subject to him

 

"Yeah. I'm fine"

 

Sehun was about to speak when the door suddenly opened revealing Mr. Holland, their professor for world literature

 

Mr. Holland looked at his direction, "Before we start our lesson for today, let us welcome our new student in University of California. Please come here forward."

 

Tao bit his lower lip as he made his way in front. He suddenly felt nervous to be in the room filled with totally stanger persons. He never felt like this with Sehun... and Baekhyun, his mind added. He full his lungs with air and released as he locked eyes with Sehun and the latter gave him a thumbs up which boosted up his confidence.

 

"You can now introduce youself"

 

"Good morning. My name is Huang Zitao but you can call me Tao. I'm 20 and i am a pure chinese but I grew up in Korea. I transfer here for some reasons... and I do wushu during my free time... so yeah its nice to meet you all.. please treat me well", Tao bowed as he finished his introduction and the crowd in classroom clapped for him.

 

#

 

"You never told me you played wushu, that's cool hyung!!", Sehun said as he took his seat again

 

"You never asked", he said as he sticked out his tongue to Sehun

 

The younger man laughed quietly before pinching his cheeks, "You are too damn cute hyung.."

 

He brushed off Sehun's hand away from his face, "Ouch that one hurt... and stop calling me cute... i am not a dog", he said as he snapped at Sehun

 

"Damn cute... and you don't look like a dog.. you look like a panda.. a very cute one.."

 

"Whatever"

 

He rolled his eyes as he straigthen up on his sit but he couldn't hide his smiles as he watched Sehun making cute faces at him using his peripheral view

 

Sehun was cute and he said he was cute too.

 

And enough with this cute talk. Tao said to himself as he shift his attention to whatever Mr. Holland was saying.

 

But he knew deep inside he started to like his newly started life away from Seoul. Away from everything. And he was happy. Because Sehun was always there for him. Sehun would always look after him and Sehun was always — and Baekhyun, his mind added again. Well, his new friends makes things a lot easier.

 

 #

 

Tao happily picked up his phone to call his best friend during their lunch break, "Hello Kyungsoo!!"

 

'Tao?!! Is this you?! Finally you called!! Is this your new number?'

 

"Yes.. sorry if I haven't called you earlier.. i just needed to settled some things here.. and I fell asleep earlier last night"

 

'Its okay.. I am glad you called.. how are you? Did you make new friends? Don't tell me you are just sulking there?'

 

"I am more than fine, Kyungsoo.. and yes I made two new friends.. take note.. both of them are koreans.."

 

'Wow.. good for you.. I am glad to heard you are doing well there.. i really missed you already..'

 

"I missed you more Kyungsoo.. ah by the way, my class will start soon.. give my regards to Kai.. tell him i call.."

 

'Sure thing.. we'll call you later.. bye Tao!!'

 

#

 

 The next day

 

"I'll wait for you later hyung.. watched my game!!", Sehun hurriedly said to him during lunch as he went to his football practice. He nodded as he watched Sehun smiled at him and bid his goodbye

 

He watched Sehun's backed until the latter was no longer in sight and he face Baekhyun who was sitting beside him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter