Chapter 4

Chaos at Home
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Min123_01/2001_animated_falling_cherry_blossomssakurafalling.giftumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.png
Kris’s Pov

I saw as Xiumin was putting on Chanyeol’s clothes very gently.  “It’s an emergency!”  I said to him.  “Don’t want to hurt more than he already is.”  He said as he zipped up Chanyeol’s pants.  I looked at the floor, cracking my neck.  “I’ll be back.”  I said as I walked to the bathroom.  I closed the door, and waited ten seconds. 

I quietly open it back up.   I can hear what he is talking about.

“Chanyeol… why did you tell him?”  He asked.  “I was high.”  He said back.  Wait, Chanyeol’s awake?  “I know, but, I told you to go to bed right away.”  Xiumin said.  “I’m sorry.”  Chanyeol said with a pouty face.  “It’s ok,  I still love you.  Now, Kris was talking about, Qifan?”  Xiumin asked.

Chanyeol sat up.  “mmhm!  I am sure you will like him!  I will ask him to meet us at the hospital.”  Chanyeol said as he took out his phone, and dialed a number.

Q: Hello~
C:  Qifan~ It’s me~  Chanyeol~
Q: Ah~ Hey~  Wussup?
C: Can you meet me at the hospital?  There is someone I would like you to meet~
Q: Ok~  See you there!  Bye bye~
C: Bye bye.~

The phone call ended, and he put his phone in his pocket.  “Alright, where is Kris?  I really want to go to the doctors.  I mean, I am awake?  I think?  But, I was sleeping.  I think.”  Chanyeol said scratching his head.

“I am right here.”  I said as I walked over to him.  He shot up, and threw his arms around me.  “I love you~”  He said as he pulled me down.   He cuddles beside me.  “Aish~ why can’t the doctor come here?”  He asked lazily.  “Well, Xiumin would never meet Qifan.”  I said to him.  “I know, but still!”  Chanyeol said as he got up.  I got up and grabbed his wrist. 

“We need to go now.”  I said to him.  He nodded innocently. 

Chanyeol’s Pov.

We got to the hospital, I was walking in the hall way, when all the sudden, I fell over, hitting my knee against the hard, cold floor.  I felt blood coming down my leg a bit.  I saw people running over to me, helping Kris pick me up.  I see Xiumin and Qifan having a worried face for me.  I smiled at them as they brought me to a hospital room.  They laid me down on the bed.  “The doctor will be here soon.”  The nurse said to me.  I nodded and said “Thank you ma’am.” 
I looked at Xiumin and Qifan.

“Qifan, this is Xiumin, Xiumin this is Qifan.”  Kris said showing both of them to each other.  They both bowed.  “How old are you Qifan?”  Xiumin asked with a cute smile.   “32.” Qifan said.  All of us jaw dropped.   “What?”  Qifan looked around.  “Is it bad to be the oldest here?”  He asked.

“You just… a cute baby face, that’s all.”  Xiumin said as he felt Qifan’s cheeks while making cute baby noises.  I can see the blush on Qifan cheeks right now.  Tee-hee.  “That’s nice for you to say, but, I am sure it’s a lie, I have gotten very aged in the past few years.”  Qifan said putting Xiumin’s hands down.

“Aw~  Kris?  Chanyeol?  Can I keep him?  Please?  He is so cute teddy bear!”  Xiumin asked as he hugged Qifan.  “Yeah, I suppose you can keep him.”  Kris said.  Qifan looked at Kris.  “What?  I don’t want a 32 year old hitting on me.”  Kris said.  I just had to laugh at this.  “Have you even tried to kiss Xiumin?  He is great at kissing, I mean, Qifan too, I think you two would be a great couple!”  I said to them clapping my hands.

“Please excuse us~” Xiumin said as he grabbed Qifan’s wrist, and took him out of the room.  Kris looked at me.  “I didn’t know he was that old.”  Kris said to me.  I laughed “Me neither.”  The doctor came in.

“Hello, what seems to be the issue today?”  He asked as he sat down beside me.  “I keep having these visions of people dieing, I don’t get too much natural sleep, because I keep passing out.  I don’t drink too much because of that.  I always have these aches all day long.  Right now, I have a pain right here.”  I explained as I pointed at my heart area.  “Alright, we’ll do an X-ray on you, then, we will give you some pills.  Also, whenever you do pass out, Kris will give you an IV.”  He said as he took out an IV along with all the other necessary things.  “And, go grab some food at the laboratory, it should be for free, and here is a note to confirm it.”  He said giving us a note.

“Have a good day?”  He asked.  We both nodded.  He left, and then Xiumin and Qifan came back.  Xiumin looked like he was going to have a heart attack.  “You two weren’t lying!”  They both said at the same time.  We both nod.  “Why do you think we recommended you two?”  Kris asked.  They both shrugged.

Luhan barges in.  “Are you ok?”  Yeah, remember Luhan?  He was at my wedding, and he was helping me get my shoes.  I guess Qifan said something to him about this.  He’s late though.  “Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry.”  I said.  “Who is that?”  Xiumin asked cutely.  “Don’t tell me you are in love with him as well!”  Kris said.  “I can love more than one person!  I mean, I will give Qifan my most love, but, Luhan, he looks so cute!”   He said pinching Luhan’s cheeks. 

I felt a bit hot, so, I started fanning myself.  “Are you ok?”  Kris whispered to me.  “Yeah.”  I said.  Though, the heat got worse.  I felt dizzy, everything getting blurred.  I have no idea what’s happening.  I see darkness and that is all, I guess I passed out.


I love you all~  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!