Chapter 3

Chaos at Home
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Min123_01/2001_animated_falling_cherry_blossomssakurafalling.giftumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.png
I wake up, and I am in bed.  The lights are off.  I feel a sharp pain in my neck and my leg.  So, I sat up, and the lamp light on the nightstand.   I see someone sleeping beside me.  Is it Kris?  Oh, I hope so.  I lay back down after turning off the light.  I put my arms around the figure.  The person moves to face me.  “Chanyeol?”  Xiumin asked? 

Xiumin tried to get away. “It’s fine.”  I said to him.  He stopped struggling.  He started to kiss me.  Instinctively, I put my arms around his neck, and deepen the kiss.  He my back, and went on top of me.  Getting a bit rough with his kisses, for some reason, I like it.  I want more of it. 

I feel down his back, and then back up. 

Kris’s Pov

I am finishing up my work now, and all the sudden, I feel a person behind me.  I look behind myself, Qifan.   “Hey Kris.”  He said to me.  I stood up, and backed away from him.  “Why are you backing away?”  He asked with a worried face.  I stop moving, and he gets closer to me.

“Since Chanyeol’s at home, why can’t we make out?”  He asked me.  I looked to the side.  “I don’t want to cheat on my husband.”  I said as I looked back at him.  He held my hand.  “Please?”  He asked kindly.  I looked at the time.  “Only a little, but, I need to go…”  I said.

He put his hand on my neck, and started kissing me.  He walked me to what it feels like a couch.  We sit on it as we still kiss.  He starts getting a bit too rough for me.  “Please, remember, I like soft and loving.”  I said to him.  He nodded, and went back to kissing.  He was kissing lighter, but still very passionate. 

“Ok, Kris, I guess you should go… can we continue tomorrow?”  He asked me.  I smirked.  “Maybe in your dreams, but, tomorrow is my day off.”  I said with another evil smirk.  He sighed as I walked out.  I went to the elevator, to my car, back home.  I walked upstairs, and opened the door…

Chanyeol’s Pov

We hear the door open, Xiumin silently moved very far away on the bed.  I pretended to sleep.  I felt lips on mine, kissing softly, yet, and deep with meaning.  I put my hand on his cheek, he tensed up a bit.  “You’re awake?”  He asked me.  I nodded, “Yes.”  I said to him.  He placed his lips back on mine, and all the sudden Xiumin moaned. 

“Xiumin?”  Kris asked.  “Yeah?”  He asked back.  “Can you give us some privacy?”  Kris asked.  Xiumin got up, mumbling as he left the room.  Kris went on top of me and played with my hair.  “How are you?”  He asked.  “Eh.”  I said to him. He kissed me
He kissed me more and more.  I felt another pain in my neck.  I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him off of me.  I ran to the bathroom, and got some pain killers, I have noticed it was in fact been four hours.  I take them before Kris can walk in.  “Ok, you should’ve said something.”

I shook my head.  “It’s fine.”  I said as I walked out, and went to eat a piece of bread.  With this medication, you need to eat something with it otherwise you might get it back up, which, I don’t want right now.  I finish, and sit on the couch.  I plan to fall asleep because, also, I will get a bit weird, since I haven’t been taking these pills long, they have huge affect on me, and I rather not be stupid around Kris.  Like bumping into things, saying random things or things Kris shouldn’t know about, ya know.

I close my eyes, I feel someone sit beside me.  I can feel, the medicine took over…

Kris’s Pov

He looked at me as if the medicine kicked in. I assume it has.  Good, he won’t be in pain, but yet, he won’t be able to control his actions much.  “Kris…”  He said as he put a hand on my hand.   “I love you so much, but, I have a confession.”  He said to me.  Oh boy, I hope he doesn’t say anything that will make our relationship fall. 

“Before you came here, Xiumin and I, we were kissing, just like how you would… I feel bad, I wanted to tell you sooner, but, I would think that you would slap me or something.  I am so sorry.”  He said as he started crying.  So, he was making out with his babysitter?  “It is fine,” I know he won’t remember.  “I was kissing Qifan today before I came here…. I am worse than you.”  I said to him. 

He looked up at me.  “I love you so much Kris.  I know, Qifan, is a good kisser, and so is Xiumin.”  He said to me.  Hm, I should hook Qifan and Xiumin up then.  “I love you too.”  I said as I kissed him.  Xiumin walked in the door.  “Sorry, I need my wallet.”  He said as he pointed at his wallet on the nightstand.  “You can stay you little Chanyeol kisser.” I said to him while laughing.  He stood there frozen. 

“You and Qifan should hang out.”  I said after.  He was still standing there, looking at the floor frozen.  I noticed Chanyeol was asleep, so, I laid him on the bed.  I walked over to Xiumin.  “You will be careful with him, ok?”  I asked.  “How did you-“He was going to ask.  “Chanyeol told me, also, I am not mad, just, don’t hurt him.”  I said.  He then nodded.

“Qifan?”  He asked. Yeah, meet him at the building on Saturday.”  I said to him.  He nodded once more.  I walked passed the frozen person, then, suddenly; I heard a loud screech from behind me.  I quickly turn around, and I see Chanyeol scream more as he turns over and over.  “I need to get him to the hospital.  Help me put on going out clothes on him.”  I said to him.  He shook his head. 

“Do it, or else I will throw you out the window and kill you.”  I said.  He quickly moved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~