Chapter 1

Chaos at Home
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx122/Min123_01/2001_animated_falling_cherry_blossomssakurafalling.giftumblr_mwdb0fEKcQ1s4uga3o1_r1_500.png

[Chanyeol's Pov]

          So, today I am at work, I feel very horrible, but, if I have a sickness, wouldn't everyone be sick?  I mean, Mrs. Xi should be, but she isn't.  So, I am stuck doing paper work.  I look out the window, I wish that I could get this pain away from my stomach.  I have this very big lump in my throat.  I have already gone to the doctor, well, you know because Kris made me, but, anywho,  He said nothing was wrong.  That was five days ago.  I already had the symptoms I have now at that time.

         What am I going to do?  Kris spends less time with me than he used to.  Why?  Does he hate me?  I know, I will go to his office.  I mean, he is just next to me, so, it shouldn't be that long?  

         I walk out of my office, and turn to the right.  He is my husband, I don't need to knock.  I open the door, and Kris's head shoots up.  He was sleeping.  "Oh, hey Yeollie, what's up?"  He asked me.  I closed and locked the door behind me.  Kris didn't notice that I locked it though.  
 
         I then walk over to him, and sit on his desk in front of him.  "I am bored, I have no paper work to do right now."  I said to him.  He stood up, and picked me up.  He put me on his lap.  Having his arms around me.  So, I put my arms around his neck.  He smiles.  I smile back at him, leaning to him, slowly closing the gap between our lips.   I feel his breathing on my face.  "So, why would you want to come here?"  He spoke have our lips really close, they are actually touching.

       "Because,...  I wanted you."  I said to him.  I close the gap, and kiss him.  He kisses right back.  For some reason, the pain in my stomach and throat went away.  I kiss him deeper.    I place a hand on his shirt/chest.  He gasped.    "What's up?"  I asked.  "I uhm,..  I don't think we should get that far when you are ill."  He said to me.  "B-but."  The pain started again.  "Kissing isn't bad."  I said to him.  He nodded, and pulled me back into a kiss.  A kiss that is out of pure love, I sense it to be.

      All the sudden, there was a knock at the door.  I finished kissing him, and walked over to the door, unlocking it.  I open it, and Mr. He bowed, so did I.  "Mr. Wu?"  He asked as he looked at me.  "Please, just call me Chanyeol.  It could get confusing."  I said to him.  He nodded, and looked at me.  "How is your pain?  What level?"  He asked me.  I though about it a little.  "Mhh,.. Now? I think it is a four."  I said as I look at Kris, and give him a wink.  I can see blush on his cheeks as he looks out the window, then at his hands. 

      I walk out the door, going back to my office.  I wonder what Kris was thinking?  Like we are going to do something like that at work.  I walk to my desk, scrolling down files on my laptop.  I notice a note back when.  I read it.  "I love you babe. Never forget that. --Kris"

     Man, why do I love him so much?  I sit back in my chair as I play with a pen.  I hear the door open.  I look up from my desk.  I see Kris.

     I look at him as he walks closer to my desk.  "Chanyeol, are you ok?  I mean,... You cough every night, and you sneeze, sometimes pass out.  I am wondering,.. are you pregnant?"  He asked me.  Doesn't he know men can't get pregnant?  Only in stories they can, but,... I don't think this is a story, or fan fiction, is it?  "No!  Men can't do that!"  I said to him, standing up from my chair.  As I hold the sides of the table and lean, he does the same.  Kissing me from his side of my desk.  So cute.

     He holds my hands as he lifts them up in the air, tightening his grip.  Suddenly, he walks to my side of the desk.  He lays me a bit down on the desk.  Arms above my head.  "Sure, but, I could always try, right?"  He said as he kissed deeper.

    "Ahem."  Both of us look at the door.  Mr. He was there.  Kris got off of me, and held me up.  "I understand that you two are married, but, please, lock the door next time."  Mr. He said.  We both nodded as we looked downwards.  I Spot something In the corner of my eye

     I look, and Qifan is there.  You remember Qifan.  Guy that is madly in love with Kris?  Yeah, I notice him sometimes, but not alot.  So then, Mr. He walks out of the room.  I wonder, why did he come in here in the first place?  Eh.  I see Kris walk up to me, and hold my hips as he starts to kiss me again.  My stomach sounds.  He stopped, and looked at my stomach.  "Hungry?"  He asked me.  I nodded slowly, leaning my head into his chest.  "Ok, c'mon, we'll go together."  Kris said to me.

     He holds my hand as he walks me out of the office.  I get a pain in my stomach.  I let out a painful moan.  Kris looks back at me.  I think he got the wrong message about that.  He smiled awkwardly, and walked to the elevator.  He let out a stressful sigh.  "You are going home, ok?"  He said to me.  I looked at him with a questioning face.  "Why?"  I asked, trying not to be disrespectful.  "You are in too much pain, ok?"  He said as he kissed the back of my hand as he holds it. 

     "You don't love me,... do you?"  I asked.

     "Why would you think that?"  He asked back.

     "You don't want me around anymore,... Am I that much of a horrible person?"  I asked him.  "N-"  I cut off his words.  "I feel Lonely Kris."  I said to him hugging him.  He stops the elevator.  Which made it pitch black in there besides the digital numbers.  "I love you, ok?  It's just, I want you to rest, maybe you will feel better?"  He asked me.  I nodded, and searched for his phone.  "What's up?"  He asked.  "I need light to see the switch"  I explained.

     He held my hand.  "I am also coming home with you."  He said to me as he switched the elevator on.  "You have work."  I said kissing his cheek.  "I know, but, I want to stay by my love's side."  He said.

    When he said that, my heart felt like it was going to expload.  The door opened, and we are at the lobby.  We walk past all the couches and chairs, and we get out of the building.  We walk over to our car, and he helps me in.  I smiled at him as he gets in as well.  


                                                                                        ~~~~~

    He Kissed me once we reached our room.  I felt a hand on the center of my chest.  He lghtly pushed me onto the bed.  "Now, please, get some rest?  I am going to ask Mother to make you something to eat."  Kris said to me.  I reached out to him.  Signaling for him to come near.  So, he did.  I gave him a light kiss.  "Don't be too long, please?"  I almost started crying.  "Shh, don't cry."  He said to me as he wipes my tears, then, he places a loving kiss on my lips.

    He left the room.

    Again, now, I think, I am Lonely,.... maybe I should get some friends?

                                                                                         ~~~~~ 

    He came inside the room, after about five minutes.  He had a plate and a pair of chopsticks.  Mmh, noodles.  He sat down beside me.  "Hey,... open you mouth."  He said to me.  I didn't.  I like having fun!  So, I didn't open my mouth.  "If you don't open your mouth, I will leave you here and never come back."  He said to me.  My eyes widened, so did my mouth.  He put food in my mouth.  "Don't worry, even if you didn't open your mouth, I would still be here."

  

   For some odd reason, I fell asleep.


~~~To be Continued~~~


Hello~ First chapter here!  Ah! Already 9 subscribers and 2 up votes!  Yur killing  me!  Just kidding.  I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I will update this after I make chapter 1 for VB.  Ok?  :D

Thank you!

Bye bye!