Epilogue 2 - Hot Spring Nights

Wolf School

It's all jsyk

 

Epilogue – part 2

Suho lay in the dark, silent and still. Tao was a few inches away form him, just close enough so that he was aware of him. He didn't dare move even though he would have liked to roll over and wrap his arms around him. This was the first time they had shared a bed, though they had fallen asleep cuddled together more than once while watching movies.

Tao shifted now and then. He seemed a little uncomfortable and Suho wanted to tell him he would sleep out on the couch if he had to, to make him feel better. Before he could say anything Tao rolled onto his side and Suho glanced over to see his eyes on him. A hand s out and wrapped over his waist. He bit back a gasp of surprise and tried to relax but the next thing he knew Tao was pressing up against him a little too persistently.

“Suho?” he whispered, his mouth close to his ear.

He swallowed down the dryness in his throat and answered. “What's wrong?”

“I can't sleep.” His breath tickled his leader's skin and then his nose nuzzled against his neck. Suho closed his eyes and bit his lip. The next words out of Tao's mouth sent a rush of excitement and apprehension through his body.

“I think I'm in heat.”

His eyes flew wide and he looked over to see Tao's sparkling in the darkness. “Wh-what?”

In answer Tao pressed his hips closer and Suho could already feel his hardness growing. Without thinking his hands moved to touch the younger boy and hold him steady.

“Are you sure?”

Tao nodded and leant in but before they could touch Suho pulled away.

“What's wrong?” Tao asked, hurt. “We're in the same pack. We're supposed to do this.”

“I… I know but...”

He felt sick when Tao's hands slipped off him and he edged away. He reached out to stop his retreat.

“I don't want to take advantage of you,” he blurted.

Tao looked at him, startled, for a few moments and then laughed. “Suho, you're my alpha. I would let you anytime.”

He sounded happy and content with that arrangement but it made the leader's mouth tug downwards. He didn't want Tao to give himself freely just because he was the leader, the alpha, and Tao was one of the youngest. He didn't want it to be an obligation or a duty. That was why he had held back for so long.

“I don't want you to let me,” he whispered, “I want you to want it too.”

“I do.” Tao pressed their hips together insistently. “I really like you Suho. Can't we please… just…?” He rolled his hips, unable to ask any more clearly.

Suho bit his lip again, uncertain, but his gaze was caught on the younger boy's. Under the safety of darkness and fairly certain that the others' bedrooms were too far away to overhear them, he threw caution to the wind and kissed him.

The kiss was nervous at first but heated up within seconds. After months of longing and fantasising they were finally doing this and any restraint either of them had was gone in a heartbeat. The scent of Tao's heat, though still weak, wrapped around them and encouraged them to think of nothing but how good it felt to be pressed together.

“Suho,” Tao gasped as the alpha wrapped a leg over his hips and pushed him back so that he was straddling his waist. With his hands on his chest to hold him down he turned his attentions to is neck. He nipped and bit and kissed. His skin felt hot under his rough mouth and his whimpering moans had him hard already.

Tao twisted his fingers under Suho's shirt and pulled it up. Suho abandoned his neck only long enough to slip it off. Tao rolled his body underneath him.

The heat in the room suddenly seemed overwhelming and Suho sat back on his hips and pushed the covers back. Tao bucked his hips playfully and they laughed lightly together. They were still smiling when Suho bent down to kiss him but quickly they turned serious again.

Too impatient after months of waiting, Tao tugged at Suho's boxers and the alpha helped him pull them off. He pushed up Tao's shirt and dragged it over his head but didn't have a chance to do anything more before a hand wrapped around his length had him sighing in pleasure. Tao's hand was clumsy and too eager but something about that only made him enjoy it more.

He scrambled off him and sat up against the headboard, pulling him into position between his spread legs and guiding his mouth down. Tao moaned as his tasted him while Suho alternated between tugging his hair and petting it gently.

“Tao,” he moaned softly, as if any louder sound would break the spell they were under, “I can't wait.”

Tao pulled back excitedly and pulled his pants down. He kissed Suho a couple of times because he couldn't help himself and they moved around so that Tao was on all fours with the alpha behind him. He his hands over Tao's and gave it a rough squeeze. He wanted to do so many things to him – God knows, he had spent enough time thinking about it lately – but right now he couldn't make himself slow down. Tao's scent felt like it was invading his very body and all he could think of was being inside him.

He pushed one finger roughly inside him and made him whine beautifully. After two fingers Tao started begging for more and Suho obliged him eagerly. He lined himself up and pushed in firmly. Tao arched his back and moaned as he felt himself stretching around his alpha's length.

“Oh, Suho!” he groaned. He fists balled the bedsheets and he arched his head back. As soon as Suho had started up a rhythm he slipped one hand up to grip his shoulder, the other holding his hip steady, and leant down to kiss the hot skin of his back. Tao whimpered.

Their hips found a jerky, too excited rhythm that shot jolts of pleasure through their entwined bodies. Their breath came in gasps and whimpers and the sensation of being connected flooded them quickly.

Suho dug his fingers into Tao's skin and managed to force enough self control to pull out before he came. He tugged Tao with him as he clumsy fell back and pushed him down onto the covers. In a mess of tangled limbs and bedsheets he found his entrance and pushed back inside. Tao closed his eyes and leant his head back, with pleasure. A little smile lifted the corners of his mouth. Suho knew he was close and revelling in complete ecstasy and it gave him a thrill to see how well behaved and responsive his pack mate was. It his pride to see how good he could make him feel.

Lifting himself up so he could look down on Tao as he came, Suho rolled his hips. His s became loose and desperate at the end as pleasure flooded him and he came inside his groaning partner. Tao's fingers dug into his arms and he looked up at him with wide, trusting eyes, trembling as he came too.

They collapsed into a sweaty, panting mess. Suho pulled out and rolled away with a laugh on his lips. For a few minutes they lay together, dizzy and sated, and then as their body began to cool Suho pulled the sheets back up over them. Tao yawned widely and rolled over to snuggle up to him. The scent of his heat was now just a memory but Suho still wanted him as close as possible and wrapped his arms around him tenderly.

 

I know a lot of people read the last chapter, or at least looked over it, but I got no comments. Should I finish off this epilogue? or just leave it and start something new?