Healing

Wolf School

ing begins!  Are your bodies ready?

Chapter 3

Heechul’s hands caressed their way down Sehun’s sides, leaving goose bumps wherever they touched. He looked down, scared to make eye contact with his hyung.

“I – I have a pack,” he said.

“Then why aren’t they helping you with your little problem?”

“I… I…” Heechul pulled him closer by the hips and he whined. “Please stop.”

“What was that?” Heechul ducked his head to try and look Sehun in the eye. He was grinning wickedly. “Do you have a lisp? Oh my God, that’s so cute.”

Blushing bright red, Sehun bit his lip and looked down. His lisp really wasn’t that bad any more. Hardly anyone even noticed it, or if they did they didn’t talk about it. He felt his legs begin to tremble. He wanted to push Heechul away from him and run but he would get in so much trouble for being aggressive towards an older wolf from such a strong pack. Why couldn’t Baekhyun just get out of his detention already?

The door opened and his head shot up but his hopes were dashed as soon as he realised it wasn’t Baekhyun but more members of the Super Junior pack. His heart fell.

“Heechul, what’s taking so long?” Eunhyuk stopped, his eyes going wide for a second as he took in what was happening. “What are you doing?”

Heechul didn’t take his eyes off Sehun. “This little puppy has a problem. I was just offering to help.” His thumb slipped under Sehun’s shirt, rubbing little circles against his skin.

“He’s in heat,” said Leeteuk, eyes narrowing slightly.

“I know.” Hecchul grinned

“Isn’t he in that Exo pack?” asked Eunhyk, looking Sehun up and down, his eyes lingering longer than Sehun would have really liked. It would have been really good to turn invisible right about then.

Heechul just shrugged and pressed their hips closer together. Sehun tried to pull away even as his body urged him to move closer. Damn, why did he have to make it feel so nice? He bet Heechul was great in bed.

“Heechul, put the puppy down,” said Leeteuk, his voice tighter than usual. “He doesn’t belong to us.”

“Doesn’t mean we can’t play with him.”

“His pack won’t appreciate it, and it doesn’t look like he wants to either.”

“Of course he does,” Heechul grinned, suddenly cupping Sehun’s face and making him look up. “Look at that pretty mouth. Don’t you just want to kiss him?” He looked over his shoulder and Sehun didn’t miss the way the alpha’s eyes darkened for a second. He whined.

“Let him go, Heechul.”

They stepped forward, gently but firmly easing their pack mate away from Sehun. The other wolf pouted but didn’t put up a fight. They stepped away quickly, like it was difficult for them to be so close to Sehun when his body was literally calling out to them to be mated with.

“We’re sorry about him,” said Leeteuk, “but you need to get home and let your pack take care of you, ok?”

Sehun didn’t even nod. He just ran. The door slammed shut behind him as heat pulsed everywhere. Part of him still wanted to go back and throw himself at his hyungs. Screw his pack. Screw what anyone would think. He wanted the alpha and his two pack mates to make him feel good, to get rid of the burning desire inside of him that had come out of nowhere.  At the same time the idea of it made him feel sick. He had never even talked to any of them before and his body was trying to make them have him in such an intimate way. He swiped at his eyes as he ran.

And then he crashed into something. He hit the floor with a loud oof, cushioned by the body beneath him. Heat raced straight to his crotch.

“S-s-sorry,” he stuttered, trying to get up without grinding his crotch against the other boy the way he wanted to. What was happening to him? It had never been this bad before.

The boy looked up at him from the floor, his brown eyes surprised but still friendly. He glanced down at Sehun, obviously sensing his heat, and reached up to place his hands either side of his neck. Sehun froze. Was he going to kiss him?

Then coolness flooded into him, pushing back the heat. His body trembled as his breathing began to slow again and his thoughts cleared. “W-what are you doing?” he squeaked.

“I have healing powers,” said the boy. “I can’t make the heat go away but I can calm it down for a little while.”

Sehun blinked. He did feel much calmer. The urges were still there but they weren’t overwhelming anymore. He certainly didn’t want to go back and find Heechul anymore.

“Thanks.”

The boy’s hands slipped away from him and Sehun quickly got up, afraid he would go straight back into heat the minute they weren’t touching anymore. The other boy stood too and Sehun felt immediately guilty (and very stupid) for not offering to help him. He had just knocked him over after all.

“No problem,” said the boy. He smiled. He had dimples. God, why did he have to have dimples? Like he wasn’t cute enough already. “You think you can get home ok now?”

Sehun nodded. “Yeah, th-thanks.”

The boy shrugged. “I’m Lay, by the way. Nice to meet you.”

“Sehun.”

They bowed to each other quickly and then Lay told Sehun to hurry home. “I don’t know how long it’ll last,” he told him, “so you should probably be quick.”

Sehun didn’t need to be told twice. He nodded, stuttered a third thank you, and hurried away. Though not quickly enough to knock anyone over this time.

 

“Hey.” Kris sat down on the grass by Jongdae the next day. “You always eat lunch out here?”

Jongdae swallowed quickly, not wanting to embarrass himself by talking around a mouthful of food. “Sometimes.”

“You could come and eat with us, you know?”

“But I’m not your pack.”

“You’re our friend aren’t you?”

He wasn’t so sure about that. Tao hadn’t said anything to him the whole time it took to walk to school the other day and while Lay and Luhan were nice enough he suspected it was only to keep their alpha happy.

“I guess.”

Kris slipped his arm around Jongdae’s shoulders, making him freeze for a second. “So you’ll come and sit with us tomorrow? You know we don’t care that you don’t have a pack, right?”

Jongdae wasn’t so sure about that. “Most people are more worried about me not having control over my wolf,” he admitted, adding a little laugh. He would have loved to spend more time with Kris’s pack but until he had control no one would want him to join them permanently. He would be useless to them.

Most wolves shifted for the first time between the ages of seven and ten. He had been fifteen. His parents had given up on it ever happening. He had prayed for it every night for years but when it did happen it had just made things worse. He couldn’t live as a normal human or a normal wolf now. He looked down, suddenly losing his appetite.

“What’s wrong?” Kris’s voice was low, intimate. He sounded like he cared and it made Jongdae want to cry. He swallowed against the tears. He had already seen him being beaten up and then passing out; he really didn’t want him to see him crying too.

“It’s nothing,” he said, dropping his half eaten sandwich back into the box and giving Kris a bright smile.

Kris opened his mouth to speak again but before he could Tao interrupted them. They both looked up to see Tao and Luhan standing nearby, big smiles on their faces.

“What’s up?” he asked.

“Tell him.” Tao nudged his pack mate forward.

“It’s not a big deal,” Luhan laughed.

Kris stood. “What?”

“I made the team, that’s all.”

“His name was top of the list,” Tao pointed out, making Luhan laugh again.

Kris’s face lit up and he stepped towards Luhan, cupping his face as he leant down to kiss him. It was barely more than a peck really but Jongdae had to look away. He hated seeing other packs acting so intimate and familiar with each other. He even hated that he hated it. He hadn’t been this way at all before the shift happened.

“Congratulations,” said Kris, pulling Luhan into a tight hug. “We all knew you would though.”

“Now we just have to get on the basketball team,” Tao piped up.

“Well, I will,” Kris joked with a little push, one arm still around Luhan. “Don’t know about you though.”

“Yah!” He slapped Kris’s arm but his leader just laughed.

Jongdae had seen enough. He wasn’t part of the pack and Kris had forgotten him quickly enough, even if he had been acting nicely before. He left them to it, slipping away while none of them were looking.

He went back inside, throwing his lunch in the trash as he did so. He wasn’t hungry anyway. Kris was just a nice guy (who happened to be really good looking) who felt sorry for him. That was all. He stopped outside a door, wondering how long he had until the end of lunch when he felt eyes on him. He looked up and tried not to blush when he saw the smile grow on the other boy’s face. Kyuhyun quickly excused himself from his friends and came over to him.

“Hey,” he said, smirking a little. His hand slid into Jongdae’s. “You looking for me?”

“No,” he said, though he didn’t mind that he had found him.

“What happened to your eye?”

Jongdae looked down. He had forgotten about his black eye. It didn’t hurt that much anymore. “I got in a fight.” He shrugged like it was nothing.

“Come on.” Kyuhyun tugged his hand. He started to lead him down the corridor. “I’m glad you showed up.”

“Yeah?” Jongdae couldn’t help but smile.

“Yeah.” He let Kyuhyun push him inside a janitor’s closet and shut the door behind them. “You’ve been avoiding me all week.” He started to his pants as he approached him.

“I haven’t.”

“Sure feels like it.” He grabbed Jongdae, pulling him close and kissing him roughly. “Now, how are you going to make it up to me?”

 

AN: I'm not certain about Chen in this yet. What do you think of him?