Interlude : The manual

Douce-Amère

A/N: I forgot this earlier but this chapter happen when they we together.

This marks his fifth visit to her house which he really enters her house, a black plastic bag heavy with two bottles in one hand and the other holding a carton box, in it are two slices of cake. He’s been busy as business has been picking up for his shop, his brunette hair was slowly turning black and the side that were short are now long, he really needs a haircut. He rings the door bell and it took some time for Luhan to answer.

“Hey, what’s up beauty?” Sehun holds up the two items in his hand.

 

He drops his keys on the kitchen island while she puts the two things on it too. She laughs when she takes out the item in the black plastic bag, “What’s all this for?”

Sehun stares at the two bottle of Soju and shrugs, “Excuses so I could see you.”

“Hun,” She looks at him.

“Yes,” She walks over to him and places her hands on his shoulder.

He pulls her by the waist in between his legs, she touches his cheeks, “You know I like to keep it real and how much I love you right,”

He nods slowly.

“You look like , I’m not kidding.” Sehun chuckles and nods, he has to agree with her.

“I know; it’s just you know it’s been a tough week with all the things that is going on.” Sehun runs his fingers through his hair.

“Now tonight you can relax with me.” Luhan pecks his nose.

Sehun smiles softly and pulls her closer, this is the good thing about having someone to lean on, and when you’re exhausted you can lean on them for a moment.

“Come on, take the cakes in front and I’ll bring some glasses.” Luhan pulls away from his grasp.

 

Sehun sighs and takes the cakes along with two forks; he spreads his legs out once he places the cakes on the coffee table. Soon Luhan immerge from the kitchen with two glasses in one hand and one of the two bottles in the other. She places them down on the coffee table before she sits beside him with her legs folded parallel to her. Her hand naturally reaches to his nape, slowly massaging them. Sehun hums in pleasure, enjoying it; she chuckles and continues her action.

“How are things falling through?” Luhan stops for a while and reaches for the alcohol.

“Fine, the flowers really brought in a lot of female customers into the café.” Sehun holds her waist.

“That’s good,” She smiles and offers him a shot.

“Let’s get wasted together, shall we?” Sehun takes it.

“Well, I’m very sure that’s why you brought these here.” Luhan put her chin on the shoulder.

Sehun chuckles and looks at her, he tilts his head to the side, eyes still glued to her face. She closes the gap between them. It’s been sometime since he kissed her, that is sad. Sehun pulls away first, she buries her face in the crook of his neck.

“I missed you so bad.” Luhan says.

“Me too Bambi.” Sehun sighs.

 

The night goes on with small talks, they’re practically glued to each other. The TV is on, not that they’re even watching it really. The alcohol slowly seeps into their veins, both of them tastes the taste of the alcohol on each other’s mouth when they kiss. The kisses were light but constant.

 

Sehun wakes up the next morning in her bed, with a massive headache. She’s still sleeping, probably tired from being dragged around by Joonmyeon the other say. So Sehun lets her sleep and he gets up to wash up before going to the kitchen, eyeing the mess they left last night. He downs two glass of water and pours another glass of water and brings it along out of the kitchen but he places it on the bedside table in her room, for her.

He goes out again, he stares at the mess. He picks up the plates and glass up before making his way to the kitchen and places it in the sink. He goes back again to take the two empty bottles; he washes the dishes. Once he was done, he sits in the living room, scrolling his phone and looks for some music to turn on.

 

“Have you ever regretted drinking so much the next morning after drinking?” Luhan says as she stumbles into the living room.

“Lost counted how many mornings I did that, what about you, babe?” Sehun chuckles.

“Well, I’ve just add one to my list.” Luhan throws her body onto the couch.

Sehun turns and leans on the couch to meet her eyes, they smile at each other and breaks out into laughter, what was funny? Well they don’t really know what. Sehun cups the side on her face with one hand and leans down to bump their forehead together.

“Let’s go out for breakfast,” She nods with a smile.

Their nose bumps into each other, “I can’t cook with this headache and I don’t think you can either.”

“I would love to but I can’t so we should really get ourselves together and get out of this place to look for food cause I’m starving and you’d be lying if you said you aren’t.” Sehun says.

“Of course I’m hungry.”

 

Silence fell in between them, the comfortable one. One where it is created because they are looking at each other that other sounds is blocked.

Luhan presses a peck on his lips, pulling away she whispers, “Good morning, Sehun.” 


Just a really short one to keep you guys know that I am still alive and is planning to finish this fic! But doesn't really have the time to type (QAQ) . But dont worry I will not abandone this story! :D Hope you guys enjoy this! Subscribe if you want to continue reading! Comments are loved as always!