Chapter 5

Confessions of a Dragon's Make-up artist

That night I couldnt help but think of the events of the day.. Woah Dara, you're a YG make up artist. You just attended your first filming session. I still can't believe its all happening. I mean FOR REAL I CAN'T. I giggled to myself as I recalled how I introduced myself to people, "YG Make-up artist" Yoshh!!!! I sound so cool!!! I sqirmed and did a few air punches as I'm lying on my bed. I covered my mouth instinctly when Chaerin steered in her sleep beside me. 

 

Then I remember what happened with Jiyong and Kiko. I cant help but to wonder how they met and how Jiyong is like when he was in love. Is he as playful as he is now? Was he nicer than he is now? God if he was, how i wish he would fall smack down in love right now! That would make my life 10 times easier for me. 

 

2 hours later, I blinked and steered in my sleep. I tapped onto my phone to check the time.

 

", its already 3:10am... Why the fk am I still awake. Oh god Jiyong get out of my head I beg you." I whispered to myself and placed my arm over my head trying to get some sleep before the morning call at 7am which I have to attend a meeting at YG at 9:30am.

 


 

 

"Sorry sorry" I said as I shuffled and manuvear my way into the jam pack train. Ugh morning crowd... Kill me...

 

After 40mins of travelling I finally arrived and tapped my card into the office, got myself a drink and took the stairs to the meeting room. We were going to have a meeting on G-dragon's upcoming trip to Beijing for his appearance at a fashion brand opening and an interview. The trip would be a short trip but a brief meeting was necessary to make sure everyone is on the same page on who is in charge of what and the schedule so everyone on track. I wrote the important points into my notebook. I didn't have much to say since I was new so I was mostly quiet, writing and sipping on my fruit tea. 

 

"Okay, thats about it right?" Kook said as he stretched his arms over his head.

 

"Ya pretty much.. Please please, just make sure he is on time for his appearance neh?" Lola noona begged as she looked at everyone at the table including me. Shes from the marketing association department. 

 

Everyone just kept quiet and pretend to not hear what she just said. I smiled at the sight of it, everyone was packing or using their phone ignoring her cause they knew, Jiyong on time for his appearance... doesnt always happen. I stack my phone onto my notebook and bowed at the people who were leaving the room. I was new so naturally I was the last to leave the room. 

 

As I was leaving the room, Kook called for me.

 

"Ah Dara-shi, Jiyong ask you to report to his villa by 11:30am. You got a car with you?"

 

"Neh?? No I dont have a car with me. I thought theres no events today. Why his villa?"

 

"I have no idea. Maybe theres some paparazzis there and he doesnt wanna leave the place bared face. He was there since last night. Just go over with the company car. You can pick it up at the garage, just claim the key at the front desk neh. See you tomorrow Dara-shi!" Kook instructed and waved goodbye, leaving dumbfounded me there hugging my notebook. And I thought I could rest or have dinner with my Chaerin!!! AHHHHHHUUUUGGGGHHH~~~!!!! Thank god I have my license or I would have to waste so much on Uber to get a ride all the way there. 

 

I checked in for a car at the front desk and made my way down to the garage at the basement. YG has a underground parking system. Cars are claimed at the garage lift where it'll be delivered to. While I was waiting at the garage lift to retrive the car, I texted Jiyong to find out what was up with the sudden need to go to his family villa. 

 

"Hi, this is your make-up artist Dara-shi. Why do you need me to be at the villa?" I messaged, professional and stern. NO PET JOKES.

 

I got into the car and set my phone's GPS to his villa address which i googled for. I checked for any replies, none, zero, empty, DICKHEAD. I sighed and mutterd some curse words under my breathe as I started the car and left YG building. 

 

 


 

 

As I was arriving to the villa, there were a few groups of girl fans and a small group of paps with cameras. I drove onto the sandy carpark and came out of the car with my make-up bag. I stared at the villas, blank... THERES A FEW VILLAS HERE. HOW THE HECK DO I KNOW WHICH ONE IS HE IN GODDAM HIM. I rolled my eyes and let out a big sigh. 

 

"Unnie! Are you here to stay?" a high school exclaimed from a distance as she was walking towards me.

 

Oh . Fan girl. Snaap... 

 

"No. I'm here to work. Sorry I'm late I have to go now." I said with a smile and fast walk to the first villa, nearest to the carpark.

 

"Unnie G-dragon is here!! If you see him, please tell him we are waiting!" the high school exclaimed.

 

I frowned at the desperation of these die-hard fangirls and waved a "ok" sign without looking back. I stepped into the first villa and saw a counter with a young man typing on the computer.

 

"Hi, may I know where I can find Jiyong?" I asked as I placed my make-up bag on the counter.

 

"Sorry lady, fangirls and paparazzis arent allowed here. Please wait outside." the young man said cooly after scanning me and my make-up bag.

 

"Oh no you must have mistaken. I'm his make-up artist!" I explained, waving my hands with a pathetic smile. OMG DO I LOOK LIKE A STUPID FANGIRL OR A PAP....... Damn this young man......

 

He glanced at me once again and stood up, straightening his shirt. He was about to usher me out when someone came through the door. My "dear" idol is here. AFTER SO MUCH TROUBLE. I could hear the loud screams of the fangirls and paps shouting all for his name and for him to turn round and look at them. 

 

Omo omo, this cocky piece of ... 

"You're here. Its alright Ywon-ah. Shes with me." Jiyong assured as he slide his sunglasses to the tip of his nose and took a good look at me.

 

Our eyes met but after a few seconds I looked away awkwardly to avoid his stare.

 

"Come on." he walked past me and went up the spiral stairs. I followed quietly with my make-up bag.

 

 


 

 

"Omma~ I'm hungry. Is there food!" Jiyong said as he took a seat near the stairs. He took off his sunglasses and pressed onto his nose bridge, rubbing it to avoid any marks from the sunglasses. Dara took a seat across him and look at him intendly.

 

"Ya, why did you call me here for? To eat?" Dara hissed at him. She scanned her surroundings and realised it was a restaurant looking place. It was completely empty thou.. with noone serving. 

 

"Wait what!?? Omma?!?" Dara asked with her eyes wide after finally registering what he just called. But before he could answer her, a voice joined the conversation.

 

"Oh who do we have here?" a middle age lady came out of the kitchen with a bowl of kimchi fried rice. Jiyong's mum had her hair neatly tied up into a french twist, she wore a blush pink mid length dress covered by an apron.

 

"Annyeonghasehyo! I'm Sandara Park. I'm Jiyong's new make-up artist. You can call me Dara." Dara introduced herself, flashed a beem and gave a full 90 degrees bow from the sudden entrance of his mum. Jiyong's mum gave Dara a warm smile as she placed the meal in front of Jiyong. She wiped her hands on her apron and offered a friendly handshake and slight bow.

 

"Ahh annyeonghasehyo~ I'm Jiyong's mother and caretaker of the villas here. You're very pretty Dara-shii. I thought you were Jiyong's new girlfriend since he don't usually call his friends here." she said and sneak a side eye to Jiyong who had already started eating without a care.

 

"Ha Ha ha.. Aniyo Omonim..." Dara smiled awkwardly, looking at Jiyong before looking back at his mum.

 

"Ani! Omma, I bring friends here often okay! I'll bring a filming crew here next time to film it all down so I'll have proof." jiyong said with his mouth full of rice and kimchi.

"Ok son, whatever you say~ Anyways, Dara-shii, would you like anything to eat or drink? I'll make it for you."

 

"Ahh anniyo Omonim! I don't need anything thank you!" Dara refused, still standing.

 

"Alright alright~ Please make yourself comfortable Dara-shii. And you, hurry up and go back to Seoul, why did you make Dara-shi come all the way here!" Jiyong's mum reprimanded Jiyong after giving Dara a sweet smile.

 

Dara giggled at this odd situation, how normal this mother and son is despite how popular and famous this guy is.

 

After his mother left them alone, Dara used her phone and waited for him to finish his meal. 

 

"So why am I here?" Dara asked again looking at Jiyong, breaking the silence after he took his last mouth of his meal.

 

"To accompany me and to drive me back to Seoul." Jiyong said nonchanlantly as he wiped his mouth with a serviette, picking his phone up and scrolling through it.

 

"I knew it. I knew it, I just knew it." Dara sighed and crashed herself back to the seat, leaning her head back.

 

"So Master Ji. What do you wanna do now?" Dara said with sarcasm.

"Swimming." 

"... You're a weirdo."

"At the lake."

"I.. Nevermind lets just go to the lake." Dara surrendered to his oddness and just gathered her stuff and walked to the stairs first.

 

Jiyong lead the way and they exited through the back door of the first villa and arrived at the private garden of the villa.

 

"Its a little bit further over the fence." Jiyong said as he toss his small drawstring bag over the slightly taller than Dara's height fence and began placing his hands on the fence to push himself over.

 

"I can't jump over that!" Dara gasped. She may be tough as a rock, but she at these physical kinda stuff.

 

Jiyong sighed and gave her a "You're such a burden" look. He strolled over and tossed her over his shoulders in a swing. 

 

"Ya. Ya!!! YAAAA!!! DONT THROW ME!!!! PLEASE OMG I WILL STAB YOU!!! I HAVE NO MERCY!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!! KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!!!!" Dara screamed at the top of her lungs as she threw fist punches on Jiyong's back. After she finish her plead/threat, she landed bum first on the floor over the fence which left Jiyong chuckling at her squirmy frown of pain as she landed.

 

"Oh my... I can't move.. Oww... I can't move my back, it hurts Owww.. I think I broke something... Jiyong help oh ." Dara groan in pain as she rub her back, still sitting up. Jiyong's laughter slowly faded off as his crest eye smile turned serious. He landed on his feet and kneed beside her to check if she really couldn't move.

 

"Fck. you. stupid. . This is more throwing me!!!" Dara hit him with his drawstring bag at every fullstop and dashed off.

 

"I'm gonna get you for that Pet!!!!!"