Chapter 1

Confessions of a Dragon's Make-up artist

 

"Ya!! Intern! Go get the vaccum and clean the third floor!" 

"Dara Park! Intern! Help us get our coffee jusehyo!!" 

"Ohya Intern, have you schedule Hyoyeon's appointment yet??!"

"Intern, the phone is ringing!!" 

"Omg intern! You havent even started cleaning the mirrors in the toilet?!?" 

 

Thats my name. Not Sandara Park. It's "Intern". Living life as an intern everyday at Style&Live studio is no easy task. You're either a maid or just someone who gets screamed at. Fortunately for me, I've got good patience even if I don’t I’ve got to. One day, I do wish to run my own make-up studio or at least be an actress's personal make-up artist. Anywhere is better than here, thats for sure.

I listened to my earpiece and walked on the side of the pavement as I held onto 12 coffees in total for my sunbae-nims. 

I looked up to the huge posters hang onto buidings and one of them caught my attention. Its Yoo Inna! 

Sigh. Unnie wait for me jusehyo.. 

 

After a long long day at work, I went off to meet my bestfriend Chaerin at some pojangmacha. It is a late night food tent where she and I usually snack and drink till wee hours and cab home together. Since we live together at a small cramp unit at Bongcheon district. We've been classmates since high school. Chaerin-ah is now a raising choreographer, hired by many entertainmemt firms to choreograph dance routines for their groups. She have worked with groups like MissA, f(x), B1A4 and BtoB etc. She attended Dance Schools and trained really hard while I studied in university. Her fame sparked when she uploaded her own dance choreographies onto Youtube and got scouted by a famous Dance Entertainment Firm. 

 

Shes now pretty much on her way to success and fame. And the bad news to me is that she might be moving into her own apartment soon, so that leaves me either renting the current apartment alone or look for a new one. Both seems like a hassle to me pftttt. 

 

"Chaerin-ah!!" I cheered aloud as I waved to get her attention.

 

"Annyeong~ Have you ordered?" Chaerin said as she bundled her long blonde hair into a ponytail.

 

I nodded and ask the store's ahjumma to serve us the dish I ordered.

 

"Chaerin-ah, how was your day?" I asked curiously as I began to pour soju into her cup.

 

"Same old same old. Stupid idols not being able to get steps right. Sigh I dont get it. What so difficult really?!" she complained, drinking the soju one shot.

 

"Aigoo~ not everyone is talented in dancing. Relax!" I chuckled at her outbrust as I poured her another glass and for myself. Its really the usual Chaerin. Even though shes the same age as me. Her spirit is definately waaaay older and mature. She practically behaves like an unnie to me.

 

We chatted and drank and laughed throughout the night.

 

Suddenly chaerin searched her bag and rubbed her head and started looking around the floor.

 

"Yaaaaa~ Lee Chaerin what are you doing?" I muttered, trying really hard to keep my consiousness. 

 

I can't drink but I enjoy drinking. Weird aren't I?

 

"Aish!!! I left my phone in the studio!! Aigoo!!! Ya Dara-ah, I'll go back and get it now. I'll see you back at home okay?" Chaerin exclaimed as she grabbed her bag, waved and rushed off.

 

"Yaa babo!!!! Bye bye~ " I shouted at her, waving my half-filled soju cup at her. 

 

I continued pouring my own cup and drinking on my own, blabbering whatever was on my mind.

 

"Stupid sunbae-nims.. stupid coffee runs..." I muttered under my breath.

 

After a few more drinks, I dug through my bagpack and squitted at the screen of my phone to see that it was already 2.45am.

 

“Uhh..” I gave off a slight burp. And was about to ask the ahjumma for the bill when suddenly someone approached my table.

 

"Hi, can i sit here?" the stranger spoke. I let off a slight snickle when I looked at how he was dressed. He was wrapped up with a scarf covering his neck up to half his face, wearing a black chanel beanie, big oversized black shades and wearing long sleeves and pants.

 

"Neh.. I'm leaving anyway." I muttered, trying my hardest to gain back my focus.

 

Just when I was gonna stand, the stranger asked another question again.

 

"So... What so stupid about your sunbae-nims?"

 

I ignored and got my stuff, this weird stranger trying to talk to me. Tsk I’m not that drank to talk to you.

 

“You’re a student? Whats up with your sunbae-nims?”

 

“Drinking alone?”

 

This stranger is asking too much.

 

“Ya stranger, what makes you think I’ll answer you. Who are you?? You’re talking to the top make-up artist here. You stranger go away.”I snapped back and flipped my hair as if I was really professional.

 

 


 

 

The stranger chuckled at her clumsiness and unintended “humor.”

 

“What are you laughing at huhh!?!?” Dara shouted and lash out a blush brush from her bag and pointed at the stranger.

 

“Sorry top make-up artist. But… may I ask, if you’re the top make-up artist, why haven’t I seen you before?” the stranger questioned curiously with his head slightly tilted, trying his hardest to hide his smile.

 

“Because… because I’m top make-up artist. Who are you to see me. Tsk dumb kid. Bye bye. Hmph.” Dara muttered as she took another last shot and winced.

 

Dara began walking to the ahjumma and paid the bills. She then tried her hardest to bring her petite body to stand and staggered to the roadside to get a cab.

 

Just as she was about to get into the cab, Dara turned back and shouted for the unknown stranger.

 

“Ya stranger! Go home now it’s really late. Even though you might be a dumb kid or a jobless hobo, don’t stay out too late!” Dara waved and climbed into the cab. 

 

The next morning was hell for Dara. She woke up late and had the worst hangover she has ever gotten.

 

“Aigoo. Oh my god… my head” she mumbled as she got up and crawled into the kitchen to get herself a glass of water.

 

As she finished washing up and packing her bag for work, she realized one of her brushes was gone. She thought back where she could have left it and it struck her.

 

“Last night… talking to that stranger… Aigoo!!! I left my brush on the table after taking it out.” She whined and face-palmed herself.

 

Another day after her long day at work, she went back to the same ahjumma tent stall and asked if her brush was with her. Dara was surprised by what she heard. The ahjumma told her that the stranger whom sat with her last night had taken the brush with him.

 

“How strange... Strange encounter… Ugh stupid stranger.” She whispered to herself and shook her head at how weird and ridiculous last night was.

 

 


 

 

“I’m home!!” Dara said as she took off her brown ankle timberland boots and changed into her home slippers.

 

“DARA!!! WHEN DOES YOUR INTERN END???” Chaerin shouted as she ran from the kitchen to the corridor and held me by my shoulders.

 

“Next Monday. Wae?” I said as I looked at with curiosity.

 

“I’VE GOT YOU AN INTERVIEW FOR YG BABY!!!!!” Chaerin screamed and I screamed along with her.

 

“WHAAAATT!!!!!! OMG OH MO CHAERIN ARE YOU FOR REAL???” I screamed as my eyes grew bigger, eyebrows raised and my mouth was open wide with a big smile, waiting for her to answer me.

 

“Duuuuh!! I manage to walk pass the YG make-up incharge and I asked if they needed any extra helpers, and he said that there’s vacancy for one spot so I said that you wanted to try it out. ARE YOU EXCITED!!!”

 

“oh my god… chaerin ah!!! Thank you thank you!! Thank you so much!!” I screamed and hugged her. We began the usual ritual of girls screaming and hugging each other and jumping up and down around the place.

 

A spot in YG vacant… This is my chance! I have got to do my best for this interview. Yoo Inna unnie I’m coming for you.  O(≧▽≦)O

 

 


► Hi this is the first chapter! Please go easy on me, I know it's really short but still I hope I don't dissapoint ^▽^  Please comment and subcribe, I dont know if I should make it a subcribers' only story. Be happy everyone!! Thank you for reading.

xoxoxooxox

P.S, I have another story that is also in the midst of finishing called THE ANNOYING JERK, please read that too if you have time! Its daragon too! ⌓⌓⌕(˃̴◡ुؔ՞ઁ)♡⃛

tumblr_lg5zeiPU6V1qcyne0.gif