Love birds.

Just a confession.

I loved her. I loved her ever since I first saw her. The way she danced, the way she sang. The way her eyes sparkled whenever she would talk to me. Her small hands and her soft hair. Her moist lips and the way she was so innocent.

- Kikwang.

 

I rushed to the door when I heard his voice. I could smile again. My thoughts about Junhyung faded and I quickly opened the door. I was so happy. He was finally here. But how happy I was. I never showed it. I opened the door.

"Mhm? Junhyung just left and then you come?" I grinned playfully. But then I saw the fear in his eyes. He did not like this joke. Especially because two weeks ago. He told me how insecure he was. With me having oppa around all the time. I forgot that he wasn't as tough as Junhyung. And that was exactly why I liked him. He was tough, don't misunderstand me here. But he was different, naive. Cute.

 "I'm sorry.." I looked down as I already imagined him walking away from me. Like he did earlier. But this time it was different.

"Hyuna.." He quickly grabbed my shoulders as he pulled me into a hug. He held me close as I snugged my face into his chest. He was warm and I knew that my face was glowing. I dug my face more into his chest to smell his scent. It was so nice. He held me for this for seconds, minutes, hours? I had no idea, but I knew that I could stay this way forever. He slowly let me go as he grabbed both of my cheeks.

"I can't.. wait" He planted a kiss on my lips. He lead as he became more aggresive while kissing and I liked it. He pulled me down slowly as I could feel my back touch the hard floor as I interupted the kiss because of it. But he didn't care. He continued kissing me as he went for my neck. I didn't know what to do.

"O-oppa?" 

"Just enjoy it Hyuna" He continued kissing me as he made a big mistake. He planted a hickey on my neck.

"Kikwang-ssi!" I pulled him away as I quickly stood up looking in the mirror.

"What'd you do!?" "What if they find out?!" "What if they see?!"

But the sweet naive Kikwang I knew dissapeared as he grinned and shook his head.  "I don't care, I had to mark you, you're mine".

 

I disliked him, he wasn't tough. And I thought he could never replace the love I felt for Junhyung. But he did. He did in a good way, I never expected this. But I loved him.

Hyuna.

 

Kikwangs POV.

 

I knew my hyung loved her. I knew he did. It was obvious. Everyone saw it. But she had to be mine. He could not have two. He could choose to be with her. But he chose Hara. So I didn't care anymore. I didn't wait. She was mine. As I knocked on the door she said something that broke my heart.  "Junhyung just left and then you come?" and that grin of her. I could hear my heart break. At that point I was afraid of losing her and did something I'd never do.

I almost made her have with me.

I kissed her, I kissed her moist soft lips. And it felt great. I didn't know where to place my hands, because knowing Hyuna. She'd get scared.

I just held her as I kissed her aggresively. Then Junhyung popped up in my mind. She was a great kisser, what if he. If he kissed her too?

Then I just went straight for her neck. I had to. She was mine, and Junhyung had to see it.

He had to see the hickey, I had to show it to him. He had to know that she was mine. Forever mine and that he should be happy with the one he got. She freaked out when I did it.

Why? Because Junhyung would see it? Or really because or managers would scream a little? But I didn't really care about her freaking out.

I made my mark. She was mine.