Troublemaker.

Just a confession.

 

You sighed, you wanted to go in an comfort your oppa. But something held you back. 

He has always been here for me, he has been the shoulder I've cried on. He teached me how to dance properly, he was a light in dark days. 

Can I be his light? 

 

At that moment I heard a knock on the front door and you heard a familiar voice. 

Open the goddamn door! The familiar voice said.

Mianhe Hyung, I will open the door now.  Kikwang said as he opened the door. It was Junsu Hwae. Your manager. He flew all the way here for you.

You must be in trouble then. 

Jihyun ? W-    Yoseob couldn't finish his sentence because Junsu gave him a glare. Where is she Yoseob?

I wanted to look, but I couldn't, I felt frozen. All I did was lean against the wall with my eyes wide open. Jihyun-unni would be in trouble to, just like me. And what kind of trouble? Junsu Hwae wasn't the nicest guy I met.

At that moment a door flew open. I looked aside and two hands grabbed my shoulders as I got pulled inside the room of Junhyung.

Junhy- I looked at the hand at my shoulder, it wasn't his arm. Once again I froze. J-Junsu, I can ex-

It's not Junsu. I got turned around as I saw Hyunseung-oppa. I smiled shyly. Mianhe.. 

Junhyung just sat on his bed. He stared at me with cold eyes, I never saw his eyes like that. Infact, this was the first time Junhyung didn't save me when I was in trouble. I was a troublemaker, and he seemed to be everywhere I was, to rescue me. My personal superman.

Don't speak.

I shivered, he never spoke to me like that. What'd I do? 

O-oppa! Wha-

Don't speak I said, don't speak, don't speak, don't speak. Don't look at me with those eyes, the eyes you betrayed me with. 

O-oppa.. I couldn't believe what he said. I walked towards him, this wasn't him. This wasn't the Junhyung I knew.

Get back, don't try to comfort me with those hand you touched his face with, don't you try to hug me, the way you hugged him. Don't you try to cry either, cause he won't be here and I won't be either, not anymore.

H-hyung, arn't you going too far? Our biggest concern is helping her right now! She's in trouble. Hyunseung patted my head.

N-no Hyunseung, it's fine. I'll go. In three days my holiday is over, and then Junsu will get me anyway. I shouldn't have done this. Sorry to bother you Junhyung, sorry for making you save me in unwanted situations. Sorry for ever coming to you when I needed comfort, sorry for me crying about you in a few hours, sorry for ever hugging you. Sorry for ever loving you as my bestfriend.  

I, for some reason. Felt more anger than sadness. I just said everything that popped up in my mind. 

Sorry for ever thinking I was more in your eyes, now go.

I blinked twice. Did he just confess something? Probably not. I just walked away and closed the door behind me, I felt tears dripping of my cheek.

How could I ever think that he was a friend.

I walked through the door as I heard Gikwang make up a story. He blinked twice as he saw me walk in. All his work was for nothing. I felt Junsu's eyes look at me. Junsu was like a timebomb. He would look at me for 3 seconds and then burst.

Hyunah-Kim! What were you thinking! You know what happends when people find out that you left your holiday to go to b2st's dorm. Or when they find out you came here for Gikwang! Don't stare at me like that, it was obvious! Now, get your here! We have alot to discuss, Jihyun isn't in as much trouble as you! 

4Minute's Jihyun left her holiday to see her parents. Mhm. that doesn't sound so bad! It makes her look cute. But this..

4Minute's Hyuna left her holiday and went immediatly to b2st's dorm, but why? It makes you look.. he sighed. People are gonna guess, and make their own stories! You'll get a bad name, 4Minute will get a bad name, and even worst, CUBE will get a bad name! 

Are you done talking appa. I said bluntly.

He looked at me as he sighed. You'll never learn will you. He grabbed my arm as he dragged me away.

 

 

 

Sorry for the ultralate update >___<  

School was killing me and I was so uninspired! 

For some reason, I wrote this fic because I didn't saw many others, but I'm actually an JunAh supporter so.. 

Anyways, thankyou all for your ultrasweet comments, I hope that someday more people will see my fanfics and like them! ^////^ 

Anyways, I'm gonna write a JunAh fanfic right now. 

Please, if you like Junah, read it! :)) Thankyou!:D