Jealousy.

Just a confession.

Even though I have a bad personality, and I complain alot. I'm grateful for the members accepting it so maturely."
- Junhyung

 

The weeks passed by, I was working harder than before. My health was going down and I felt ill. But I'd continue anyway, I wouldn't want to let anyone down. I danced and danced all day long, while dancing I was learning my lines. I hadn't seen a proper bed in awhile, mostly I fell asleep after practicing on the cold floor. 

But not this time.

"Hyuna." A soft voice whispered in my ear as I felt a familiar hand my cheeks. "Get up, you'll catch a cold!" But I was too tired to even move an inch, finally I could sleep. There was no way I would get up. "Yah Pabo! Get up. " The voice got annoyed and eventually sighed defeated. Strong hands picked me up as I was resting on tough hands. I still had my eyes closed but as we started walking I got curious. I lifted my eyelids a bit as I saw Junhyung. Not the guy I was hoping for tho. "O-oppa?" 

"Ah so you are awake?" I nodded a bit. "You should get a proper rest Hyuna. I'll take you to your dorm".

"Why are you here anyway oppa?" I mumbled but he kept quiet. I grabbed his jacket as I pulled on it slightly. "Oppa, awnser me."

"I was gonna practice my dancing." I didn't reply. 

After a quiet walk I noticed our dorm. He grabbed the keys out of my jacket as he opened the door. It was quiet in our dorm. Jihyun-unni was taking her daily nightwalk I guessed. Everyday she'd go outside cause she couldn't sleep. She'll think of home and cry. And I was always too tired to follow her and comfort her. So mostly my dongsaeng went to see her- like today.

I could hear Jiyoon and Gayoon breathe, they were asleep. Junhyung walked to my room as he placed me down on my bed. "Goodnight Hyuna" He turned away. "Thank you" I smiled as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

Junhyung's POV.

 

I closed the door behind me as I heard voices. Familiar voices. "Nee, Hyung, You really think he'll be here?" An innocent voice said. "Yes, I know for sure!" the other familiar voice said. This one a bit stronger. "Mhm, Hyung be causing trouble again!" A low voice said. "Oh my, oh my. What if he's not there?" this time it was a motherly voice. And the last voice only replied with. "Mhm".

They were my hyungs. Worried about me. 

"Kikwang, arn't you worried about Junhyung?" Yoseob mumbled.

"Why would he be with Hyuna-ssi?" He bluntly replied.

"Because, because she's his bestfriend thats why!" 

"In the middle of the night?!" Kikwang got annoyed.

I didn't know what to do. Even if the managers didn't find out that we were gone. I'd still be in trouble. With Kikwang. I swallowed as I continued walking.

"Hyung!" Yoseob smiled. "Where were you" I looked at Kikwang as my jealousy got the better of me. "I was with Hyuna-ssi". I smiled. "Hyung, you know you're playing with fire right?" Doojoon looked at me, worried. "I was just.." I looked at Kikwang who looked confused. "I was just making sure she fell asleep." I grinned. "What kind of excuse is that?" Dongwoon laughed and then yawned. "Lets go back to the dorm. I'm tired. Next time take her to bed with you, then you're sure she's asleep." He laughed again. "Like she would!" Kikwang replied angrily as he turned away and started walking. Hyunseung shrugged as he followed him. 

Back at the dorm the tension between me and Kikwang grew. When everyone went to bed I was still brushing my teeth, thinking about Hyuna, who was asleep in the dancing-hall. She looked so peacefull, so calm.

"I'm done with you." A voice behind me said. I turned as I saw Kikwang.

"Why's that." 

"Dont 'why's that' me! You and your immaturity! You got Hara hyung! You got Hara!" I felt bad. Kikwang looked tough, but he was very soft and emotional.

"I can't help it Hyung.. Please bare with me for awhile, it'll go over.. " 

"No it won't! It'll get stronger everytime your eyes meet hers, and eventually you CAN'T leave her alone anymore, so just do it now! It's much easier, you can focus on Hara and I can focus on Hyuna!" He was about to start crying. "Please Hyung, I beg you!"

I stared at him.

"You can't take her away from me.. "

"She loves you.."

"She loved you!"

"Loved was in the past.." I stared at the floor. Kikwang ran out of patience as he grabbed me and pulled me against the wall. If he wasn't my Hyung I'd hit him.

"Let it go. You've said it. It was in the past so let her go. I will only tell you this once." He let me go as he walked out of the room. I swallowed as I walked to my room. I threw with the first object I saw. "I'm sorry Hyung, I can't.." I whispered.

 

@ Cutestgirl00 -  Here's the update! x) & I'm glad you think so >//u\\<

@ Shiney - I will try to make 2 chapters everyday! I hope you liked this one too ^-^

@ SicaShipper - Yeah there arn't alot so I decided to write my own! ;))