Jokers point of view.

Just a confession.

She was the one I was close with. The one that made me smile in bitter times. Her smile cures every illness. And somehow, she smiled even more than before.

"Hyuna?"

"Yes- Oppa?" Her big eyes stared at me, I couldn't move.

"Never mind it." Quickly I turned around as I stepped closer to the door, my heart was beating fast. I could feel it pop out of my chest. I was afraid, afraid of asking this one simple question. Are you in love? I couldn't ask it. I was afraid of what she would say. I wouldn't mind if she'd say yes. But I was afraid of that person not being me. And why was I? I was happy with Hara. But Hyuna was my friend. My best friend. The person that made me smile at times that Hara couldn't. And I was selfish, so selfish. I couldn't let her smile to anyone else.

As the coward I was I opened the door. I could feel her confused eyes burn right through me. Without saying it I closed the door. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. When I exhaled I heard footsteps and when I opened my eyes I saw him. What was he doing here?

"Kikwang?"

"Oh, Hello- Hyung" He smiled like always, friendly and warm.

"What are you doing here?" I stared at him, confused.

"I'm going to see Hyuna. Dongsaeng-ah" A slight blush covered his cheeks as the bastard continued smiling.

"Mhm, and why?" I bald' my fists and stared at him. I could feel the tension between the two of us.

He grinned as he bluntly said. "I could ask you the same thing." That dirty grin of his. "Hyung". Then he slowly pushed me aside as he knocked on the door. I heard a soft voice. 

"Oppa?" I wanted to say yes but Kikwang was faster.

"Mhm! Oppa's here"

I sighed as I shook my head and started to turn away. The further I walked away the more regret I felt. I was kind of mean to him. Asking him these questions while he had the same rights as me. We were both not supposed to come there. In their dorm. But we both did. And I had a vague idea why. While I was drifting away in my thoughts I bumped into Jihyun.

"Nee, what are you doing here Junhyung?" She looked at me- confused.

My eyes widened as I saw her stare at me. "Jihyun, I'm sorry." I gasped as an idea popped out of my head. "Have you seen Kikwang? I was searching for him". Knowing Jihyun, the bad liar she is. She'll probably or- say the truth and tell me no, without trembling or hesitating. Or lie and tremble, blush, sweat and hesitate. And she did the thing I'd expect her to do. The second thing.

She trembled and started sweating a bit. "I-I don't know Junhyung."

"You do, what is he doing with Hyuna? You can tell me. I just want to know, so I can make up a little lie for our managers. Nee Jihyun?" I smiled.

She gasped as she sighed defeated. "You're right.. But promise me not to tell!"  I nodded.

"I don't know what it is, but slowly Hyuna and Kikwang are hanging out more and more. I don't know how it happened. I would expect.. well.. " She looked down and played with her fingers nervously.

"Mhm?" I mumbled.

"That'd she'd end up with you.." I gasped.

"So this means, that- " "Yes, Junhyung. Hyuna is in love. And if our managers find out. We'll be in trouble!" I swallowed. "T-thanks Jihyun" I looked down.

"Junhyung?" She grabbed my arm.

"Mhm?" Once again I mumbled.

"I'm sorry.. "  

"For what?!" I yelled at her. Quickly she let go of my arm.

"Because you like my dongsaeng more than you should like her. Considering your condition". Then she turned away and walked towards their dorm. And she was right. I was with Hara.

 

Back then I didn't know.. What was gonna happen after this conversation.