Part 5 (last)

Miss Movin' On

We stopped at my house, I stared at my front door. Dull, dark and empty. I haven't switched on the nightlights, I saw some of my mails out the door.

 

Suho: Thanks for joining us for dinner.

 

You: No problem, your parents are great people.

 

Suho: My mother wanted us to get married.

 

You: Wae? O.O

 

Suho: Just kidding! Haha! You should see your face.

 

He was pointing while laughing, he can't stop until he sounded like his last breath.

 

You: Yah, kemanhae. I'm going in~

 

Suho: Wait... I'm kidding.

 

You: I know, wanna come in?

 

Suho: Sure.

 

I unlocked the door, we settled at the living room. Suho switched on the TV and immediately watched Music Bank. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some soft drinks and fried chicken.

 

Suho: Uahh! Chicken!

 

You: Let's have a midnight snack.

 

Suho: For a girl living alone, you sure got a lot of soda.

 

You: I like to... Drink alone.

 

Suho: Jinjja? Me too!

 

You: You live with your parents -.-

 

Suho: I know, I hide... Sometimes.

 

You: Well, lets watch a movie instead. How about... Lone Survivor?

 

Suho: Naah, how about White Chicks?

 

You: White Chicks? Really? I've watched that a lot of times. Lets watch 22 Jump Street!

 

Suho agreed with me, we sat at the couch together and were ecstatic to watch the movie. Halfway watching it, Suho was laying on my shoulder. He was laughing and giggling the whole time, I can't stop laughing too because of him.

 

Suho: Ailee...

 

You: Yeah?

 

Suho: I'm drunk.

 

You: It's soda, how can you get drunk? T_T

 

Suho: Drunk in love?

 

You: Pabo...

 

He then hugged me, my waist tickled, I twitched and faced Suho as he was hugging me. Our eyes met, I felt something different like I never felt before.

 

There was no space for us to move, Suho then started making out with me, grabbing my waist tight. I had the urge to hold him tightly, not letting him go. It was a good feeling. I kissed him back passionately, sounds of groaning and . Everything seemed dreamy and blurry.

 

I remembered we only stayed in the living room on the couch, we never stopped until we start to ed each others clothes.

I ed his halfway, he did the same to mine. I was on top of him, kissing his lips and neck. I can't resist to stop it, it kept on going and going until the night faded.

 

The next morning, I woke up finding myself wrapped around his arms. I saw myself wearing my underwear. It was bright, I checked the time and it was the afternoon.

 

Suho: Morning...

 

He greeted me as he kissed my lips.

 

You: Morning... Did we... Do it?

 

Suho: Did what?

 

You: This... We're .

 

Suho: Umm, we didn't... We just made out.

 

You: Oh.

 

Suho: I love you.

 

You: I love you too.

 

Finally, we said those words. I sat and stared at the TV. The living room was cold, well, I don't have clothes on just my underwear. I took my shirt and wore it, walking to the kitchen. Suho got up minutes later to find me already preparing breakfast.

 

Suho: Smells good, what is it?

 

You: Pancakes~

 

Suho: Yum!

 

He ate like a little kid, I smiled at how cute he is. I can't believed that we made out. He was the first.

Through all the time we spent together, all the commotions we did and how we met. I never imagined us being together. Like a match made in heaven, I never been this in love, not how I felt when I was with Chen. He never loved me until he realized that he thinks and talks about me the whole time.

 

Suho: What? You're starring at me weirdly.

 

You: Nothing *grins*

 

Suho: You thinking about last night? That was a great moment.

 

He smirked and then winked at me.

I stuck my tongue out and changed my clothes.

 

You: Suho-sshi, are you changed?

 

I yelled from my room, he didn't answered but he went to my room instead and hugged my waist while I fixed my hair.

 

You: Yah... We have to go.

 

Suho: Wae?

 

You: We have work to do remember? I have a café to run.

 

Suho: Arasseo chagiya.

 

He gave me a quick kiss at the cheek. He left with his car and I rode the bus, I can't stop thinking about him. Like I just want to stop the bus and get out to see him again. The stupid things we do for love~

 

I walked in the café, it was empty.

 

You: Jiyeon! The place is empty.

 

Jiyeon: I know... It means we can rest for a while. A little R&R.

 

You: Okay~ just, do whatever you want until a customer comes.

 

Jiyeon: Oh and Sarah came in an hour ago.

 

You: What'd she say?

 

Jiyeon: That we are invited to her party.

 

You: Cause she's married already with that jerk?

 

I mocked, I never liked Sarah. Jiyeon laughed at me mocking Sarah's voice the whole time.

 

You: I got an idea... Since its gonna be a party, lets give Sarah some shots and let her do whatever. They say when they drink too much alcohol, their true colors are shown.

 

Jiyeon: Great idea! But how are we going to convince her to drink?

 

You: Just trust me.

 

I smirked, don't you just love it when you pay back to someone who hurt you?

 

I invited Suho along, he wrapped his arms around me as we entered the house. It was huge, not my style. A lot of people were chatting, drinking and eating. Just then, the DJ played some sick tunes. Everyone started dancing crazy, Jiyeon stood near the bar.

 

Sarah: Hey Ailee! Glad you made it! *hugs*

 

You: Yeah...

 

Sarah: Help yourself, go get wild and crazy.

 

You: Yeah, I can feel the craziness alright. Sarah, umm, lets have a chat.

 

I brought her to where Jiyeon was.

Sarah seemed pleased as she took a shot of alcohol.

Shot after shot, she wouldn't stop drinking and... Sobbing.

 

Sarah: And I love him! I love Chen a lot. But ever since you were there, he kept on mentioning you! How great you are, how smart you are. I don't give a damn, so my aim was to make him talk about ME and only me. I did it! I'm married to him! Also, he has money... Good looking like Kim Woobin.

 

Jiyeon: I think that's enough

 

You: Yeah, you're too drunk.

 

But Jiyeon and I hid our laughter. Sarah then gave us quick hug and wandered off to the living room.

 

You: Just for money? Daebak~

 

Minutes later, we could see Sarah dancing with random guys and girls. It was not a great sight to see.

Suddenly, an epic scene was witnessed!

 

Sarah kissed a random guy at the middle of the room. Everyone turned to look at her, it was bad, real bad. Her friends tried to stop her but Chen went in.

 

Chen: Sarah hajima. You're causing a scene.

 

Sarah: I don't give a crap about you.

 

Chen: I thought he loved each other... But, honey, lets talk somewhere else okay?

 

Sarah: Whatever! I only care about you for your money. Your wealth and power, you only care about that anyway. Never cared about me, just my looks. Does this... This is not enough for you? I gave you everything! I forced you to get hitched with me to get your head out of thinking about her! Can't you see, she's already happy with another guy?

 

Chen: Sarah, you're drunk.

 

Sarah: We are over! I'm getting a divorce! You only care about yourself.

 

Chen: That's not true... Sarah! Sarah!

 

Sarah pushed Chen and walked out of her house, all eyes on him. He let out a deep sight... Well, this didn't according to plan. Kids, let there be a lesson there, don't drink too much. It'll show too much of your color. *winks*

 

Jiyeon: That was... Surreal.

 

You: I know! Haha... Anyway, I have to talk to Chen.

 

Chen: Hey Ailee.

 

You: Hey... Sorry about what happened.

 

Chen: Its alright, she's just drunk.

 

You: Anyway, congrats on everything. You deserve it... And for breaking my heart real bad. I think she should not meet anymore okay? Annyeong.

 

Chen: Wait! Ailee! Ailee!

 

I never turned around, it made me looked like I'm one of those actress I dramas. It felt cool!

Anyway, back to reality. Suho and I sent Jiyeon home and went back to my house. Suho stayed at my house for a week, it was like a missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle.

 

At night, Suho and I sat outside the backyard. We watched the moon in the night sky, as beautiful as always. The moonlight shined the house.

 

Suho: I love this, just the both of us. You manage to heal your broken heart and I found the right girl of my dreams.

 

You: *snickers* Yeah right, the girl of your dreams? I thought it was Oh Nami?

 

Suho: Yah! Aniya!! Gross... You are mine okay? No one could take it away from me.

 

You: Oh yeah? You stole my necklace remember? The day we first met? I accidentally left it in the car.

 

Suho: It wasn't stealing... It was more of a sign that we should meet again.

 

You: Whatever~ I had a great time.

 

Suho: Me too... Love you~

 

You: Love you too~

 

We kissed as the cold breeze blew against our skin, we cuddled the whole night. That's how I moved on, I found a guy what's right for me and I have a great friend who was always there for me.

 

You will find yours one day ;)

 

The End 

 

Jung Soojae~