Part 4

Miss Movin' On

It was the day of the wedding, Jiyeon advised me not to go to the wedding. She even came to my house and persuaded me to eat ice cream and watch dramas, I mean, who does that?!

 

Jiyeon: Ailee, see? It's a great day... You forgot about Chen easily, you found someone new who makes you smile like never before, you have a best friend also as a business partner who is always there for you, you own your very own café and you moved on.

 

You: What are you up to? O.-

 

Jiyeon: Nothing... Just thought I ease your mind.

 

You: Great job... But, I really am not going okay?

 

Jiyeon: Okay, okay, now lets continue watching Hello Counselor.

 

Just then, the door bell rang. I got up and opened the door and was surprised to see Suho standing there.

 

You: Oh, Suho-sshi, what are you doing here?

 

Suho: I got lost... May I ask for directions?

 

You: Sure, to where?

 

Suho: To your heart?

 

He made a cheesy smile, that was incredibly funny. I punched him at the arms, he can't stop laughing. Well, that was cute but! That doesn't mean anything about the kiss... Right?

 

Jiyeon: Oh? Suho oppa?

 

Suho: Oh, annyeong Jiyeon!

 

You: Come in... We have ice cream.

 

Suho: Jinjja? Uahh!

 

He ran in like a little kid and sat at the couch.

We then watched the whole episode of Hello Counselor. An hour later, Jiyeon had to go handle the café and Suho was still asleep.

 

You: Suho-sshi? Wake up... Don't you have a part time job to go to?

 

Suho: *mummers in his sleep*

 

He's cute when he's asleep... I could just caress his hair and put it back in his ear. Those lips of his... I still remembered when we kissed. My tummy still has butterflies and my head spins. I boldly made a move, I moved closer and closer to his face.

 

You: Suho-sshi?

 

I played with my tone, he was still asleep. I poked his nose... He moved a little and I kinda just stared at him till he woke up.

 

Suho: Were you staring at me the whole time? *blushed*

 

You: (Crap...) Uhh, no.

 

Suho: Liar...

 

You: I did not!

 

Suho: You're cute when you sulk~

 

He then gave a peck on my lip, he snickered and went to the kitchen.

 

You: Yah! Who said you can kiss me?!

 

Suho: Wanna crash a wedding?

 

You: What?

 

Suho: Khaja!

 

He dragged me out and in to his car, was he crazy? Crashing a friend's wedding? That's just wrong.

Wait, friend? We're not friends anymore right?!

 

You: I guess its nothing when we crash just a little. *closes eyes*

 

Suho: What are you talking about? He broke your heart real bad and you will feel good once we start crashing that wedding.

 

You: But, the wedding is probably over an hour ago... We could just--

 

Suho: Didn't you read the invitation? After the wedding, they will have a party until sunset.

 

You: Oh, keurae? Arasseo, lets do it!

 

Once we reached at the venue, we went through the back. It was a beach themed wedding, everybody was wearing colorful dresses and it suites Suho and I hiding. We hid behind a huge glass, behind tables and it was super fun. Especially doing it with someone you want to spend time with.

 

Suho: See? *whispers*

 

You: Wae?

 

Suho: Chen is alone at his table and Sarah is dancing at the middle of the dance floor with other guest.

 

You: What's your plan soldier?

 

Suho: See that huge cake there and champagne bottles? We push that cake at the middle, since she drank a lot of wine, we purposely push one of the guest and then they will start pushing each other until... BAM! Sarah will be caked!

 

You: Interesting plan... Let's do this.

 

All I have to hope for is Chen not spotting one of us, I slid beside a huge table as Suho pushed the cake a little to the middle. Man, Sarah was like a beast, she danced like there's no tomorrow. As soon as Suho tripped one of the guest, he ran to hid with me. I saw them fall like dominos, one by one. Sarah then screamed as she stumble upon the cake. 

 

Everyone was so shocked, even Suho and I.

 

Sarah: Yah!! My dress is ruined! My wedding is ruined!! My life is over!

 

She cried like a little girl, Chen didn't know what to do. He stood there with a worried look on his face, I don't even want to know what happened next and Suho and I ran outside and straight into the car.

 

You: Daebak, that was daebak!

 

Suho: I know right, you should've seen Sarah's face when her wedding dress is covered with red velvet.

 

You: That was fun... Thank you.

 

Suho: I'm glad you're enjoying, now lets go before they suspect someone uninvited is here.

 

We drove back to town and stop at my café. Jiyeon greeted us warmly.

 

You: It feels great to be back.

 

Suho: I am so thirsty from all that crashing.

 

You: I'll get a drink for you.

 

I went in the kitchen and made a drink for him. He is going to love it!

Okay, I'll admit it now. I like... No, I love Suho. Ever since he offered me a ride home... Something clicked between us, we just don't know it.

 

You: Here you go...

 

Suho: Gomawo... So, we could call this a second date. *winks*

 

You: Mwoya~

 

Suho: Our first date was when we went to eat jajjangmyeon and Chen had to ruin it and this second date, we get to crash a wedding and enjoying every moment.

 

You: You like me, do you? *merong*

 

Suho: Isn't it obvious? *merong*

 

You: Just drink, I gotta go back to work.

 

Suho: You're working now?

 

You: Yeah, don't you have a part time job?

 

Suho: Oh right... Anyway, see you nae saranghae~

 

He gave me a quick kiss and left the area. Jiyeon then grabbed my wrist and dragged me in the kitchen.

 

Jiyeon: Oh my gosh!

 

You: What?

 

Jiyeon: Oh my gosh!

 

You: What??

 

Jiyeon: Oh my gosh!!

 

You: Okay, you're insane. Go back to work~

 

Jiyeon: He kissed you! Are you two like, dating now?

 

You: I don't know... And no, we are not dating.

 

Jiyeon: But the way he kissed you is so natural. *sighs* I envy you.

 

You: Aniya...

 

Crap, just thinking about it makes me blush.

 

Few hours later, I closed the café early because everyone is going out for a party. They invited me but I had to stay at home, mainly its because there's a new episode of my favorite TV show.

 

I was on the way home when my phone rang, Suho's name popped up on the screen.

 

You: Suho-sshi?

 

Suho: From now on, call me oppa. Is that okay?

 

You: Umm, I don't know...

 

Suho: And I need you to meet me right now.

 

You: Is it important?

 

Suho: I'll text you the place.

 

It sounded important, I continue walking my way home. I changed into a cute casual outfit, white shirt, short jeans and sneakers with a cute shoulder bag.

I walked to the place where Suho wanted to meet. I saw him standing beside a food stall.

 

You: Hey.

 

Suho: Hey, come with me.

 

He held my hand and walked.

I don't even want to let go, I was also confused that Suho didn't talk the whole time. We got in his car and he starting driving to a house. It was huge like a mansion.

 

He stopped and we stayed in the car for a while.

 

You: Umm, whose house is this?

 

Suho: It's my house.

 

You: What?! Your house?!

 

Suho: I'm sorry I didn't tell you this but... I want you to meet my parents.

 

Parents? Was he that serious?! But... We're not even dating, wait, were we? But... I don't know. I like him so much.

Eventually, we went in the house. It was well decorated and arranged.

 

Suho: Mom, dad, we're here.

 

His parents went out from the living room, they were happy to see the both of us. His mom hugged me.

 

Mother: Its so great to finally see you!

 

Father: So you're Lee Ailee, what a very young beautiful girl.

 

Suho: So, ready for dinner?

 

You: Dinner?

 

As we sat and ate Suho's mother cooking, we actually had a great time knowing each other. We share a lot in common.

 

Suho: Ailee-ah, you doing well? *whispers*

 

You: Yeah, your parents are great.

 

Suho: I know right...

 

Hours later, we finished eating dinner. We waved goodbye to each other, there was a moment of silence in the car. I was looking out the window, it was raining at the same time.

Suho held my hand, a warm chill felt down my spine. Whenever I'm with him, I feel safe. Not like how I used to feel when I'm with Chen, guess I was love blind.

 

To Be Continued

 

Jung Soojae~