Part 2

Miss Movin' On

At home, my mother and I were watching tv. Its an American reality show called The Drama Queen.

 

Mom: Aigoo... I just don't understand how they live in a environment like that.

 

You: Mom, you lived in America for five years T_T

 

Mom: Oh, I forgot... Anyway, since you are already old enough to go out and about. I have a surprise for you.

 

My mother smiled beamingly, something felt weird.

 

You: Are you treating me for all day pasta? I can't stand pasta anymore mom... After that one time where you treat us pasta the whole day.

 

Mom: No dear... Hahaha. I am giving you this.

 

She held out a key and dangled it.

I don't get it, doesn't look like a car key.

 

You: What's that? O.o

 

Mom: Its your new apartment!

 

She cheered, I was so stoked that I will finally live on my own.

Well at the same time, who will take care of my mom? Ever since my dad passed away a year ago. I don't feel like leaving her.

 

You: Wow, but, how about you? Who will take care of you?

 

Mom: Don't worry about me, your aunt will be staying with me next week. Honey, you own a café and its going great. One day, you will already be a CEO of all cafés in the country.

 

You: Mom, you know I'll never be a CEO of all cafés -.-'

 

Mom: I know you will, anyway, you can go to sleep.

 

You: Mom, its 2 in the afternoon. I'll be going out for a while, have some fresh air.

 

Mom: Okay, call me when you need me.

 

I nodded and gave her a hug, she happily waved at me as I walked out the door. While walking around town, sightseeing the streets and going window shopping, I saw Jiyeon. I approached her.

 

You: Jiyeon-ah!

 

Jiyeon: Oh? Ailee-ah? What are you doing here?

 

You: Aren't you suppose to be at the café??

 

Jiyeon: I was, but I have to buy some coffee seeds. Eunji is taking cafe of the café for a while.

 

You: Cool... Anyway, see you.

 

Jiyeon: Okay, don't forget to rest.

 

Jiyeon looked at me worriedly,  I smiled like I'm okay. I walked the other direction and I saw someone who I don't want to see. Chen... That's all I could say. He was hanging around all by himself.

 

It felt intriguing and my mind is spinning with questions like, should I approach him? Or should I just see him from a distance and walk away without saying hi.

The next thing I new, he was in front of me. Did I just approached him?

 

Chen: Ailee? Hello?

 

You: Oh hey... Hi...

 

Chen: It's good to see you again.

 

He smiled, that killer smile. Killed me multiple times and that's also one of the reasons I like him. I stood there hesitating, thinking what should I say to him.

 

You: You have a nice shirt.

 

Okay, nice move captain obvious. Of course he has a nice shirt! Its his favorite shirt.

 

Chen: Yeah, its my favorite shirt. Thanks.

 

You: Okay, great. I will uhh... Take a nap now.

 

I giggled nervously and walked away.

I saw a cake shop and went inside, I breathed heavily and kept looking at the windows in case he saw me entering.

 

Wow, what a day. Why does my heart beat fast and I ran out of words when I'm with him? I don't want to fall for that guy again... There is no way, NO WAY!

 

I went back home... Oh crap. I went back to my mother's home.

I forgot that I already have a home, the keys were in my pocket. I took them out and groaned as I sat on the floor.

 

What to do... What to do... I decided to just walk all the way to my house. It is not that far though... Just... A mile away... Wait, 50km?

I started walking at the sidewalk. Just then, I heard a thunder. Was it going to rain? No, please do not pour. And it did... It rained hard.

 

The streets were dark and dull, I could hear howling and stuff like that. Suddenly, a car pulled up beside me. I thought I was about to get kidnapped.

 

But... It was a guy. He opened his window and asked me,

 

Guy: Hey, what are you doing under the pouring rain? Get in... I will drive you to wherever you're going.

 

He offered me a ride, it was kind of him but I couldn't.

 

You: Thanks but... I'll walk instead.

 

Guy: Aniya... Come in.

 

He unlocked the door, I wanted to run away but there was a lighting and it made me jump. I instantly went in the car all wet.

 

You: I'm sorry for the... Water.

 

Guy: It's okay, where do you wanna go?

 

You: My house... I live just about over there.

 

Guy: Okay~

 

While we were on the way, I noticed that he kept on looking at me and he looked away and then at me.

 

Guy: I'm Suho.

 

You: Oh...

 

Guy: *laughs* You're suppose to tell me your name.

 

You: Oh... I'm Ailee.

 

That was awkward.

Now, we knew each others names and I have no idea what to say. Eventually, we arrived at my house. I thanked Suho.

 

Suho: You're welcome, when will we meet again?

 

You: I don't know... The future maybe?

 

Suho: See you, have a safe night. Don't let strangers in.

 

He winked at me, I smiled nervously as I walked in the house. I changed my clothes and then watched TV.

 

Just then, the front door rang.

 

You: Chen... What are you doing here?

 

He didn't say anything...

 

You: How'd you know I live here?!

 

He stared at me... Like, something was wrong. I don't know what to do and suddenly, he grabbed me by the waist and pushed me going backwards as he kissed my lips.

 

I hit the wall, he pinned me as he kept on kissing me. I wanted to stop but something in me doesn't.

I couldn't believe what was happening, to be honest, I missed his lips and the feeling.

 

Then we stopped.

 

You: Chen...

 

We both looked at each other blankly. Nothing to say or do.

 

To Be Continued

 

Jung Soojae~