Part 3

Miss Movin' On

Chen: Ailee... I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I still love you.

 

You: We were never together... We've been apart for years and I was hurt. I moved on Chen.

 

Chen: I know but give me a chance.

 

You: I don't know.

 

Chen: I know you're confused, I've hurt you so much and I can't stop thinking about you.

 

You: You could've said that years ago.

 

Chen: I know I'm late... Will you give me a chance? I promise you, that I will protect you and will love you.

 

You: It's late, go home now Chen. It's raining too, don't catch a cold.

 

I stood near the door, opened it and giving him hand gestures. He let out a deep sigh as he walked out the door. I shut it and laid on the ground. It was a very confused feeling, my lips felt like a spark and my heart literally beats fast like it was about to dig its way out. My feelings for Chen may be coming back but I don't want that. I need to move on.

 

Weeks later, I went back to work. Jiyeon was so happy when I came back, the business was still great, facilities were increasing and I already have some loyal customers.

 

Jiyeon: Ailee! The new books have arrived and some guy wants you to sign some papers.

 

Jiyeon called me as I went to the counter, the guy looked familiar. I stared at him for a long time while he was explaining the papers.

 

Guy: *laughs* Hey rain girl~

 

You: Suho??

 

Suho: Ahaha, annyeong ^^

 

You: You are a delivery man?

 

Suho: Well, its my part time job. My dad wants me to start small. How about you? I see you are in a uniform.

 

You: This is my café.

 

Suho: Woah! Jinjjayo? That's daebak, I could drop by when I'm free.

 

He gave me that cute smile, he even laughed at some of my jokes which is adorable. I love his eyes, those were the only thing I noticed.

I then signed the papers, he had to go which is a let down but he waved at me and accidentally hit my glass door. How clumsy of him.

 

Jiyeon: I see what's going on here *grins*

 

You: What?

 

Jiyeon: You and that delivery dude had a spark. I can see fireworks burst into the air... As the sky spelled ' I Heart You '

 

You: That's ridiculous!

 

I punched her arm, she had a good time teasing me with Suho.

Hours later, I was cleaning table number 15. It was a hard day but at least I have lots of customers to deal with. Speaking of customers, one just went in. She had a blonde hair, 5 inch heels, a huge Gucci bag and she sashayed towards the front desk.

 

Jiyeon: Annyeonghaseyo, may I help you?

 

Girl: *sighs* Whatever, I am looking for Lee Ailee.

 

I heard my name... I pretend I didn't hear. Jiyeon came to me and mention that she was looking for me. I casually approached her and smiled.

 

You: Yes?

 

Girl: Oh. So you're Ailee.

 

You: Do I know you?

 

Girl: Duh, of course you do. I am Sarah.

 

Then it hit me, Sarah... The girl that Chen loves so much when we were in Paris. He lied about the whole vacation, lured me into going with him to find her. Partly, my heart shattered into pieces.

 

You: I'm sorry, I don't remember.

 

Sarah: Silly girl *rolls her eyes*

 

You: *laughs sarcastically*

 

Sarah: Nice place you got... Anyway, I am here to tell you that I am getting married. See? Haaa~

 

She waved her stupid ugly left hand at my face, luckily I can't see her cheap ring. Even though, she told me that it was a two thousand dollars worth of diamond crusted thing-ish something.

 

You: Congrats and why are you telling me this? We haven't seen each other for years. We are not even bffs or anything.

 

Sarah: I don't care. I am marrying Chen. 

 

Jiyeon/You: Whhaaaaattt??

 

Sarah: You heard me, we will be married. In Las Vegas, at the Hard Rock Hotel and you and Jiyeon are invited.

 

Mentioning about marriage, apparently, Chen came in with a look on his face.

 

Sarah: Oh chagiya!!

 

Chen: Hey...

 

They both kissed right in front of Jiyeon and I. It wasn't a pretty sight.

 

Chen: Hey Ailee. Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon: Hello

 

Sarah: Chagiya, I already told them about our wedding. *makes puppy eyes*

 

Chen: Ah, keurae? Hope you two could come.

 

But he was looking at me seriously, after we kissed at that night and now he's getting married with the girl he met in Paris. That's total douche!

 

Sarah: We have to go, we have to try out our wedding clothes remember honey? Bye girls, see you at the wedding.

 

Sarah gave us a glare, when Chen turned and walked away, Sarah went back to Jiyeon and I.

 

Sarah: Just so you know... The two of you bags, don't need to come to the wedding. Especially you, Ailee, I tried my best to stop Chen from talking about you!

 

You: Well try harder!

 

Sarah: I will!

 

She stomped out the café.

Jiyeon was laughing at how blonde she was.

 

Jiyeon: Hey, I guess what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

 

We both laughed, I don't need to go to that wedding anyway. It's a waste of my time, repulsively.

By the time I was about to close the shop, someone came in while I was arranging cups.

 

You: Sorry, we're closed.

 

Suho: Oh... Well, I came here to look for Ailee *smiles*

 

You: Oh? Suho-sshi!

 

Suho: Surprise~

 

I can't help but giggle.

He was so funny, even though he didn't even said anything funny. I find myself crazy, well, insane. My tummy suddenly had butterflies and I feel light headed. I think my face was red!

 

You: What are you doing here? It's getting late.

 

Suho: I just finished my part time job and uhh... I was thinking if you and I... We could hang out.

 

You: When? Now?

 

Suho: Yeah, but if you're too tired, we could hang some other time.

 

You: Aniya... We can hang out after I finish closing the café.

 

Suho: Really? Wow! That's... Great!

 

I could see how nervous he was, by the tone of his voice. He looks cute when doing that... Omo!!! What was I thinking?! Psshh!!

You just met him weeks ago under the pouring rain but he saved you and sent you home... Ailee-yah, wake up! He's just asking you out for a date... Ani!!! As a friend. Yeah, as friends! Don't overreact.

 

Once I was done, we both walked to a park. It was dark but the moonlight shined our way. He and I talked like about almost everything, we have a lot in common. He likes to sing, I do to and the best thing is... I don't have to think of a question or what topic should we talk about, everything was natural.

 

Suho: You want jajjangmyeon? It taste great at night xD

 

You: Sure, I would love to.

 

When reached to a nearby stall, I stopped and saw Chen. Suho was right in front of me and Chen was beside him.

 

Suho: Ailee, what do you want? Ailee... Ailee?

 

He looked at me looking over at Chen, why do I feel like running away? Isn't Sarah was supposed to be with him? His beloved soon to be wife.

 

Chen:  Hey Ailee, nice to see you again.

 

You: Whatever.

 

Suho: You two know each other?

 

Chen: Yeah, we're best friends. I'm Chen.

 

You: Used to be...

 

Suho: Oh~

 

Chen: Who are you?

 

And then... Silence.

I don't know what to say! Should I say he's my cousin? Brother? Friend? Uggh!

 

Suho: I am her boyfriend.

 

You: (What?! Is he nuts...?)

 

Chen: I didn't know you had a boyfriend. I'm so happy for the two of you.

 

You: (Me neither... Happy my !) Yeah... I am... So glad to have him. Now, we have to go~ see you!

 

Suho: But our food--

 

You: There's lots of jajjangmyeon out there... Ciao!

 

I dragged Suho out of there until we reached near his car. I was dizzy and it was unbelievable! But funny... Chen's face when Suho said he was my boyfriend.

 

Suho: Why are you smiling? *laughs nervously*

 

You: (Crap he caught me) Nothing ^-^

 

Suho: I'm sorry about a while ago... It just came out from my mouth.

 

You: It's okay, I have no intentions with Chen anyway. Plus, he is not my bff anymore! I hate him! He broke my heart dozens of times.

 

Suho: You like him?

 

There was a sad tone when Suho asked me. I felt bad... Real bad.

 

You: Used to, that was years ago... I moved on.

 

Suho: I'm also sorry that this date is ruined...

 

You: Mwo? Date? Did you just call this a date?

 

Suho: Did I just said date?! I meant hang out... I... I mean... This... Uhh--

 

You: Hahaha, it's alright.

 

You can call it a date!! I don't mind! Gosh, you're attractive when you're funny. Omo!! What am I-- Omo! Omo! Omo! Aniya, I don't want to have feelings for him!

But with that smile, eyes, dark hair, body of an athlete, a derpy face and sense of humor. *screams* No! No! No!

 

Suho: Should I send you home?

 

You: Yeah... It's already half past eleven.

 

I can't stop looking at him, it was like an angel came from heaven or a match made in heaven?! Okay, that was too much. I think too much and hope for the best all the time. I ... I'm such a nerd xD

 

Suho: Here we are... Stay safe.

 

You: Thanks.

 

Here comes the weirdest part, we looked at each other at the same time and something clicked. It's like going on forever, I couldn't look away!

 

You: Uhh, I had a great night.

 

Suho: Me too.

 

I gave him a smile, I tried to make it look killer or maybe I made a complete fool of myself.

Just when I was about to go, he stopped me by holding my hand. He  came closer and closer and the next thing was... We kissed. It was magical!!

 

Suho: I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I will not forgive myself, I know you're not following but... What am I talking ab--

 

I shut him up by kissing him again.

He smiled between the kiss, it was romantic!! 

 

You: Bye Suho-sshi.

 

I got out of the car and immediately sprinted in the house. I shut the door and laid at my couch. What a great day!

 

To Be Continued

 

Jung Soojae~