Jackpot

¢яυ✘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a normal day at the BTS base, and the younger boys were just lying around. Boredom filled their eyes as they waited for you to come home. Namjoon made his way into the living room.

“Hey, have any of you seen [y/n]?” He asked the kids sprawled out on the couches.

“Nope, haven’t seen her.” V told the leader.

“Aish! Where is she? She should have been home hours ago!” Namjoon wondered aloud, getting agitated. Even though he always messed with you, he was worried about you constantly. You didn’t deserve the life you were living. He wanted you to be somewhere safer, but he didn’t want you to leave. It was a selfish thought, but all the boys loved having you around.

“Hyung don’t worry, she is probably fine.” Jungkook assured him from the couch.

“Yeah, maybe she went to see B.A.P.” Jimin said. 

“Probably to stare at Himchan.” V joked. Jimin and Jungkook laughed. You had grown attached to the younger members of BTS, because of your close age. You told each other everything, which included your little crush on Himchan. They would always tease you about it. It wasn’t like you were in love with him, plus he was way too old for you... and if Yongguk knew, well let's just say he would not be happy.

Namjoon chuckled, and decided you were most likely alright. “Ok guys, I’ve got some business to take care of. See you later!”

"Bye hyung!" All three shouted as Namjoon left.

Hours passed and you still didn’t come.

“Why isn’t she here? [y/n] promised she would stay tonight!” Jimin exclaimed bored out of his mind.

“What if something bad happened to her?” V said, beginning to worry.

“Call her just to make sure.” Jungkook suggested. Jimin grabbed his phone, and dialed your number.

“Ugh it went straight to voice mail!” He tried calling a few more times, but still couldn’t get a hold of you.

“Maybe her phone died. Try calling Zelo!” V advised.

“Good idea!” Jimin rang B.A.P.'s maknae.

“Jimin hyung, what’s up?” Zelo cheerfully asked.

“Hey, not much. Is [y/n] there?” Jimin hoped to hear a yes. 

“No, why? Isn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter