Why Me?

¢яυ✘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 After a couple of minuets, U-kwon looked over at P.O. He noticed you sitting quietly not moving.

“Umm... P.O… who is that?” U-kwon asked.

“Whoa whoa whoa! I thought you killed her!” Jaehyo piped up from the drivers seat.

“I was going to, but U-kwon said we had to leave!” P.O replied. The way they spoke so nonchalantly about killing someone, made you sick to your stomach.  

 “So what are we supposed to do with her?” U-kwon inquired.

“We will just take her to Zico, you never know she could be worth something.” Jaehyo responded taking charge of the situation. Your eyes widened at Jaehyo’s words. 'Who is this Zico guy? Are they going to sell me? What if they ship me to a foreign country!?'  You imagined of all the horrible things you were slowly getting pulled into. 

“So do you not speak or something?” The man named U-kwon asked you. You were too deep in thought to hear him. “Hello? Anyone in there?” He asked while waving his hand in front of your face.

“Oh..um...sorry.” You uttered trying not to anger him. You didn’t know what he would do to you, and you most certainly did not want to find out.

“What is your name?” The man with the fiery red hair asked you.

“Um…” You were conflicted. 'Should I tell them? Should I use an alias?'

“Come on! Just spit it out already!” U-kwon stated impatiently.  You had to answer.

“[y/n].” You said with a shaky voice.

“Pretty name, for a pretty face.” Jaehyo replied from the front seat while winking at you though the rear-view mirror. 'What a flirt.' You thought to yourself disgusted.

Soon the van came to a halt. You were flung forward, but luckily the seat in front of you cushioned the impact.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter