Not So Normal Day

¢яυ✘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School had just ended and you were on your way to work. You worked at the front desk of a museum, and even though you were still in school your boss was nice enough to let you work there. Opening the door you entered your workplace.  You passed by the guards that stood in the lobby, to make sure no one stole the priceless artifacts. You sold a few people tour tickets, but other than that the place was pretty slow.

The sound of a car crashing threw the glass doors abruptly, caught you off guard. You looked up to see three men in clown masks holding guns. Your first instinct was to hide under the desk, so your brain didn’t get blown to bits. It was difficult to control your staggered breathing, but you tried not to panic and stay quiet.

'What if I never get to see my brothers again? They won’t even know how I died. I can’t die here, I’m too young!'  You were too busy worrying about your death, that you failed to notice the men had already injured one of the guards.  You awoke from your dazed state when the ear-splitting noise of a gun went off. 

'Oh no! The guards! Are they dead? What do I do?' You questioned yourself. You had never been in a situation like this before, and you were beginning to doubt your abilities in combat. Although you were not involved in gang activities, you still knew how fight. But you were also smart, and knew you could not take on all three men. They also had weapons, so fighting back was definitely out of the question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter