Past

¢яυ✘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You are a normal 17-year-old girl... well as normal as you can be having brothers who are fully immersed in gang activities. You always tried to stay out of that stuff, not wanting to get shot or kidnapped; but it was terrifying to know that it could happen to one of brothers at any moment.

You just so happened to be born in the same family as two of the most powerful gang leaders in Korea, Bang Yongguk and Bang Namjoon. Your parents and family had mysteriously disappeared when you were young, so you grew up with your brothers on the streets. Yongguk protected and cared for you and Namjoon, but he was soon pulled into gang life.

After leaving school, Yongguk became the leader of a gang that he started with his close friend Himchan. The gang slowly made their way to the top, and everyone in Korea knew the name B.A.P.  Namjoon was apart of B.A.P. until he began gathering some of his friends to start his own gang. Yongguk was not against him leaving B.A.P but was worried that his younger brother would be reckless, so they worked together. If B.A.P. was in trouble, BTS would help out and vise versa. Soon everyone knew about the Bang Brothers' agreement, and their powerful men.

Through all the gang chaos you were still at school; attempting to live your life peacefully, and avoiding the things your brothers did. Most people did not know you even had brothers, not to mention that they were the famous Bang Brothers. Even though they do things you could nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter