Bored Maknae

¢яυ✘
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time for some Block B!!!

 

“Hyung.” P.O called as he tapped on the leader’s office door.

“Enter.” A deep voice replied from the opposite side of the old beat-up door. P.O strolled in the room and slumped down into a chair across from the leader. Zico had his feet propped up on his desk waiting for the younger boy to say something.

“What is it?” Zico questioned after a minute of silence.

“I want to go out, I’m bored.” P.O answered in a childish manner.

“Where to?” The leader asked in an uninterested tone.

“Just out to maybe steal a few things, or possibly try out my new baby.” He said referring to his newly acquired gun.

“Fine do whatever you like, but take Jaehyo and U-kwon with you.” Zico said while shooing the maknae out of his office. A smirk crept up on P.O’s face as he exited the room.

“Jaehyo hyung! U-kwon!” P.O hollered at the two boys who were sprawled out on the couch. U-kwon groaned at the sound of yelling while simultaneously kicking Jaehyo onto the floor.

“Hey come on man! What was that for? You'll mess up my beautiful face!” Jaehyo pouted while rubbing the side of his head that connected with the floor.

“Well, you snooze you loose.” U-kwon replied tiredly.

“What? But you were sleeping too!” The older boy retorted.

“And I still am, so be quiet.” He said annoyed because Jaehyo wouldn't stop talking.

P.O soon walked into the living room area of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter