NadiYong: Merry Christmas (Christmas Special)

NadiYong X VChelle

OST: Teen Top - Merry Christmas

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Imagine this song playing while your with Yonghwa in a winter park, and he tells you he's going oversees for a year. You get sad and tell him that you're happy for him. You smile for his happiness but in reality, all you wanted to do was cry. Before he could see the tears, you pull your scarf up over your mouth right before getting up after saying one final goodbye. Without looking back, you walk in the direction of your apartment, silent tears streaming down your face. Yonghwa is left on the bench by himself, slightly disappointed by himself. He touches his pocket and his heart instantly accelerates, even faster when he realizes you're walking away from him. After glancing back up from his pocket, he looks over the frozen lake that the bench was placed in front of and takes a deep breath before getting up. You didn't make it very far, so Yonghwa only takes a few giant steps to reach you. He calls your name "Nadia!" and that shocks you for a bit before you turn around to face the other "I wasn't finished," he says as he walks closer to you. Your bodies are now inches apart, and you guys are looking into each other's eyes with the same sad-stricken stare. He sees your tears, causing a pained expression to reach his face. He swallows nervously before getting down on one knee and reaching in his pocket for that special item. He pulls out a black, suede box and holds it in front of you. He opens the box; a cute, heart-shaped diamond is revealed along a sparkling silver band. "I was going to ask you to come with me." Yonghwa says, looking up at your eyes for an answer. You're shocked at this moment, and almost don't believe what he's saying. However, you were happy you had a scarf covering your mouth because the widest, goofiest grin broke out under it. You take off your glove and hold out your hand. Yonghwa flashes you with his signature dorky grin and places the ring on your finger with a sigh of relief as it fit perfectly. He places the box back in his pocket and stands up, taking both of your hands in his. "Is that a yes?" he says, squeezing your hands in his slightly. "Of course, what else would it be?" Yonghwa hears this and he is elated with joy. He removes one of his hands from yours and moves it up to your scarf, pulling it under your chin. Cupping your cold and slightly wet cheek, he moves in without hesitation and presses his lips against yours. The kiss is short and sweet, but enough to know that you both mean the world to each other. "Merry Christmas, Yonghwa." You say, because honestly you didn't know what else to say at that moment. He chuckles a bit before replying. "Merry Christmas, Nadia. I couldn't have asked for a better gift."

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*