Final

Another Cinderella Story

This is it. I’m going to tell Jaejoong that the ‘mystery girl’ is me. Yoona thought as she strode down the hallway towards Jaejoong as she practiced the moment over and over again in her mind. Everyone at school was buzzing about the mystery girl Jaejoong was dancing with, and how Jaejoong used a bracelet to find her.

The bracelet turned out to be Yoona’s. Jaejoong said that the girls that claimed to be the mystery girl needed to tell him what was written on the bracelet. It was actually Yoona’s mother’s name that was written on it, Im Mi Nyu. Yoona was already grounded enough for sneaking out of the house yesterday, so she couldn’t tell Jaejoong afterschool.

“Yoona!!!” two familiar voices suddenly called her. Yoona turned around and found herself face to face with Min Young and Shin Hye.

“Is anything wrong?” asked Yoona, slightly afraid of what her step sisters were going to do. Shin Hye’s face looked as red as a tomato but Min Young just kept her usual nasty expression.

“Nothing is wrong, dear sister. Um…” Min Young said as she observed the hallway before talking again.

“Can you please come with us for a moment?” asked Min Young as she grabbed Yoona’s arm and dragged her to the opposite direction of where Yoona was planning to go. Yoona was still suspicious of what the Jung sisters were going to do, but she figured that it would be no use arguing against them.

The dragging suddenly stopped and Yoona was confused. This was still the same hallway.

“Why did you want me to come here?” asked Yoona. The girls’ expression turned into a mischievous smile and Yoona knew that something bad was going to happen. And before Yoona knew it, she was locked inside the dark janitor’s closet. What were they thinking?!! Yoona thought as she knocked over a couple of broomsticks.

“Help!” Yoona yelled as she banged on the door of the Janitor’s closet.

Meanwhile, in the hallway, Shin Hye and Min Young just smirked and walked away, leaving poor Yoona trapped.

At midday, Jaejoong was starting to grow irritable. Almost all the girls at school tried guessing what was on the golden bracelet, and none of them said the right answer.

“Jaejoong, just give it up. I mean, what if the mystery girl was um… like… like a ghost! Or something.” Jaejoong’s friend Junsu tried reasoning with him. Jaejoong just frowned in response. Jaejoong looked ridiculous enough. He had a booth set up in the hallway for girls to line up and guess the answer. Most of the older students laughed mockingly when they passed by. But Jaejoong still persisted to find the girl. And at the moment, Jaejoong and Junsu were sitting awkwardly at the booth with an empty line in front of them.

“No, Junsu. All the students haven’t guessed yet. And I’m pretty sure ‘ghosts’ don’t exist.” Jaejoong replied. Junsu just shrugged and reached for the clipboard on the booth. Instead of grabbing the clipboard, Junsu accidentally knocked over the cup of hot chocolate and it spilled all over Jaejoong’s shirt. Junsu’s eyes widened in shock as Jaejoong stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

“Ah, dude, I’m so sorry-”

“It’s okay. Just tell me if anyone comes.” Jaejoong told Junsu as he walked away from the booth.

Junsu nodded and continued waiting.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong walked quickly to where all the cleaning supplies were stored. The janitor’s closet.

Jaejoong reached the janitor’s closet and he found that it was locked when he tried turning the door handle. He shook the door handle again and heard a muffled voice from inside. Was someone in there? Jaejoong thought.

“Hello?” Jaejoong called to the person inside. “I’m coming to get you out, okay?” Jaejoong said and then went to get a teacher who had the key.

When Jaejoong had the key, he unlocked the door and opened it to find his tutor sitting there all alone. Yoona looked like she’s been crying and she had her arms wrapped around her knee with her knee covering her face.

Yoona then looked up to see Jaejoong standing at the closet door. “Oh, um… hi Jaejoong.” Yoona said quietly as she sniffed and tried hiding the tears in her eyes. Jaejoong looked at her worriedly as Yoona stood up.

“What are you doing in here?” asked Jaejoong.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Don’t worry.” Yoona said, but Jaejoong didn’t believe her.

“Well it must be something. Cheer up, okay? Trust me; you’re doing a lot better than me. I still can’t find the 'mystery girl'." Jaejoong explained.

“Um… well… Jaejoong, about the mystery girl you were trying to find, it’s me.” Yoona said, not knowing what to do. “And you know the bracelet? I noticed it went missing yesterday night, and it has my mother’s name on it, Im Mi Nyu. “ Yoona explained as she twiddled her thumbs nervously.

Jaejoong remained slient, however.

“Do you still have the bracelet? I… really need it. I-It’s really special and… I’d practically die without it.” Yoona said, hoping that Jaejoong didn’t toss it away.

There was still no answer from Jaejong.

“Jaejoong?” Yoona asked as she stepped closer towards Jaejoong, wondering why the boy wasn’t replying. His lips slowly curled into a small smile... then a toothy smile... then a full out grin. He threw back his head and laughed. Yoona personally didn't see anything funny in the situation.

He shook his head, his laugh dying down, and sighed. It was then that he reached out, took Yoona’s hand, and pulled her incredibly close to him. Yoona felt an arm wrap around her waist, and the only thing she could do was stare into Jaejoong’s eyes. He took the bracelet out of his pocket, slipped it into Yoona’s, and then moved his hand so he could run his hand through her hair. Yoona shivered, and he rested his forehead against hers.

"You’re so full of surprises." he whispered. And with that, he leaned in, closing the space between the two teens, and kissed Yoona. A full out kiss on the lips.

Yoona felt the electricity again. But this time, it felt so strong that it was about to make fireworks. Yoona shut her eyes tight, trying to make herself calm down, but she eventually felt relaxed.

My Cinderella. Or should I say mystery tutor. Jaejoong thought as he pulled away.

My prince charming. Yoona thought once she pulled away at the same time Jaejoong did.

Jaejoong and Yoona couldn’t quite describe how they were feeling at the moment, or rather didn’t understand it. But whatever it was, well… it was just… nice.

Aww... fluff!!! YAY!!!! Finished at last. And this is where most authors say *ahem and I quote* "the happy couple lived happily ever after", but that's not my style. Anyway, pls subscribe and tell me if you guys want a sequel!!!!  \(^.^)/

 

random conversation

db5sk4ever: yiippeeee!!!!!!!

you:...

db5sk4ever: ehehe

you: who... are YOU????

db5sk4ever: who are YOU????!!!

you: this is awkward...