Chapter 2

Another Cinderella Story

“I don’t want to go this stupid school.” Kim Jaejoong told his limousine driver rudely.

“Master Jaejoong, it is your parents’ wish for you to have a good education. Now please just sit properly in your seat.” The driver told Jaejoong politely from the front of the limo. Jaejoong just sighed in frustration and shifted uncomfortably in the back seat.

Jaejoong watched the urban scenery rush down before him as he looked out the window in boredom. This is about my hundredth day of school. Jaejoong thought to himself as he looked out the window of the limo. You see, Jaejoong came from a very wealthy family who owned the biggest company in South Korea, so he moved around the country a lot and attended many different schools. Although Jaejoong had almost everything he had ever wanted, there was still something missing in his life. He couldn’t quite put his finger on it, though. Well, whatever it was, he was just glad that his four best friends, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin, and Jung Yunho went to that new school so he wouldn’t be all alone.

Jaejoong was awfully bored so he rested his head on the window for a few minutes as he waited for the limo ride to finish. He then looked out the window again and spotted a big school building coming closer and closer every second. I guess I’m here. Jaejoong thought.

The long, black limo drove into the school parking lot and stopped near a pole that had the words, ‘park here’ written on it in big red letters. The driver opened the door for Jaejoong as he stepped out of the limo carrying his new school bag.

“Have a nice first day of school, Master Jaejoong.” The driver told Jaejoong as the limo drove away, leaving Jaejoong alone in the unfamiliar territory. Jaejoong walked inside the school building and as soon as the school girls spotted Jaejoong in the hallway, they swarmed around him like a bunch of ants trying to get to the chocolate. 

"Oh so pretty!"

"Your hair!"

"You're so handsome!"

"Do you have a girl?"

Jaejoong scowled in disgust. He suddenly felt a hand grab him on the wrist. The hand was so strong that it dragged him out of the crowd of girls.

He then found that the hand belonged to one of his four best friends, Jung Yunho. He met with the faces of his four friends and thanked them for saving him from those girls.

“No problem, buddy.” Junsu said happily as he patted Jaejoong on the back in a friendly manner.

“Hey, what class do we have next?” asked his youngest friend, Changmin as the five friends walked down the hallway.

“We have homeroom first, and mathematics next.” Replied Yunho. When Yunho said the word ‘mathematics’, Yoochun’s expression suddenly faltered.

“I hate maths. I forgot to do the homework.” Yoochun complained.

“Why can’t you just pay the teacher to let you have extra time to finish? That’s what I usually do.” Jaejoong explained which made Yoochun chuckle.

“Well I’m not as rich as you, Jaejoong. You’re probably the richest 17 year old in Asia if not the whole world.” Yoochun answered.

“Guys, I think I’ve found my locker. Bye. I’ll see you guys later.” Jaejoong said as he walked towards the locker with the numbers 465 engraved on the door. He opened the locker and placed his heavy school bag inside the locker. Jaejoong collected his maths books and a pencil case for class, and then closed his locker door.

Jaejoong made his way towards the classroom, but when he was walking, he suddenly bumped into a girl who was running across the hall which caused them both to topple over on the floor. Their school books were scattered messily around them as they rubbed their backs in pain from the fall.

“Watch where you’re going next time so that you don’t trip over other people.” Jaejoong told the girl coldly as he picked up his books from the floor.

“Sorry.” The girl apologized timidly as she picked up her books quickly. The girl looked like she was in a hurry as she ran as fast as she could across the hall again. Clumsy girl. Jaejoong quietly scoffed as he watched the girl run and bump into other people as she ran. The girl had white, snowy skin and beautiful, long, black hair which hung up to her waist. She had a very pretty face in Jaejoong’s opinion and she definitely seemed unique. But Jaejoong knew that she was just another school girl, so he looked away and walked into the classroom.

Just keep readin' people>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>