Chapter 4

EXERZATION ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 With a blink of an eye, they're already in the dorm using teleportation.

But then...

AUTHOR'S POV

"AAAAA! MY HEAD HURTS" Moon Joon said

"Like I said your first teleportation may hurt your head" Mr. Kim stated.

"But I don't think this would hurt a lot.. I mean.. MY HEAD FEELS LIKE IT WANTED TO EXPLODE!" Moon Joon replied, everyone just chuckled and walk to the principals office...

Well, they kind of followed Mr.Kim which is going to the principal's office.

Mr.Kim knocked on the door and suddenly the door opened by itself, only leading us to a mysterious room but when we get further into the room.

Mr.Kim got stuck and Moon Joon was trying to pull him.

Then they heard a voice saying "Aww stop it girls, I have a magic protector that will only allow the guardian up till' there, leave your guardian and come to my office girls. We have a lot to talk to"

When they got in to the principals office they found their parents there sitting in the couch.

One by one sat in the middle of their parents, Hwa Young then tackled her parents into a hug.

"Babyyyyy! slow downnn mommy and daddy are here" her parents said, then she got patted on the head and a forehead kiss by her father also her mother pat her back.

Moonjoon who's already hugging her parents and Kyunghee got a bone-crushed hug by her parents.

The two girls who never see Kyunghee smile widely seems really shock. 

Despite Kyunghee cold personality, she loves her parents more than anything in the world.

All the girls cried on their parents embrace because they will not see each other more frequently.

"Girls calm down, me and your parents are discussing about you" The principal said.

"As in me?" Moon Joon said,

"Its all of us you dumbutt" Kyung Hee said easily.

Moon Joon shot a glare and Kyung Hee got mouth shut by her mother, she managed to escape and mehrong Moon Joon. 

"Here is your roomnumber and your locker is next to each other, so you girls better to get along with each other. You can leave the room, me and your parents still have things to discuss" Principal, Mrs. Oh said.

They left the principals office just to be greeted with Mr. Kim, 

"How did it go? And now I'm going to transfer you to your dorm".

"Can we just walk?" Hwa Young said

 Kyung Hee replied with "Walking is not my style besides walking is for losers like you, annyeong" and she teleported.

"Wait take me with you, I prefered to be with an Ice princess like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter