Chapter 7

EXERZATION ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUHAN'S POV

I saw Moonjoon down the hallway with the "popular" girls. But the strange thing is I don't see Kris Hyung's stalker and her annoying best friend which is my stalker.

And then, I decided to annoy Moonjoon. "Guess who! Chingu-ya!" As I said that, I closed both of her eyes with the palm of my hand.

I can see she's a bit shock from my action. She put her hand on top of my hand. And I can feel how soft her hand is.

"Look here! I'm not in the mood to joke around. I got a major problem here that I have to deal with." Moonjoon said with annoyed tone. I just stared at her and said "What major problem? Is it something I can help with, I'm willinng to help". 

"Aww.. cute," she replied "It's sarcastic though, you want to help? It's not something you can help unless you get your face out of here" Wow! she's angry or something because she just take it out on me. I dont know what to do my body cant move and she just walked past me, bumping our shoulders. Suddenly her friend whispered "She's at that time of a month" and it hits me.

I ran off and started to search for Lay, I finally found him laughing about something Chanyeol told the group.

"Lay-ah what can you do when a girl is in her period?" I asked and there's sweat beads on my forehead. "Wow! Luhan hyung, what happened? Got yourself a new girlfriend? When can we see our sister in-law" Baekhyun joked and the group started to reply "Yes! When can we see her?". I just glared at all of them and said "She's NOT my girlfriend or your sister in-law okay?! Now Lay what can you do?".

"Hm.. you can put a hotpack on her stomach or make her something hot, like hot chocolate. Be sure to put your feelings into it so wont " Lay said. "Hm.. HEY! I told you I don't like her okay?! Anyway.. thanks" Then I ran off to somewhere only I know.

AUTHOR'S POV

"But I never said anything about him liking her" Lay said, "I think someone is in loveeee" Baekhyun joked once again. "Guys.. We should stalk him to see who's making our Luhan hyung panicked about her condition" Chanyeol said and grabbed Chen and Baekhyun to join him. 

"I dont think it's a good idea guys! Let Luhan hyung live his own life!" Suho shouted to the beagle line who has followed Luhan, "And let him at it? Relax hyung, we are helping him" Chen shouted from a far.

"I'm out hyung, I'm following Chen hyung" Sehun said and ran off too. 

Kris put his hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter