Chapter 6

EXERZATION ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But suddenly...

HWAYOUNG'S POV

But suddenly, I felt someone starring at my back. But when I looked around, no one seemed to stare at me.

"HWAYOUNG-AH!!!!!!!" Kyunghee screamed at me

"HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME WITH THAT THING?!?!" Kyunghee said while pointing at Kai.

"SHHH! You're making is fuss in the cafetaria. Everybody is staring." I said.

"Do I look like I care?" She said, while raising her eyebrow.

"YA! YA! HWAYOUNG-AH! KYUNGHEE-AH!" Somebody said, I looked around and I spotted Moon Joon running to us. 

"Guys, why. dhon't. yhou. whait. foh. meh? I've. searched. everywhere.." She whined while putting her hand on top of my shoulder and panting. I just rubbed the back of her hand which is resting on top of my shoulder.

"Here drink some of this" I said while handing Moon Joon a water bottle. "Ouhhhh minty! What's this? I feel like my energy started to gain" Moon Joon said while sipping some more.

"Ofcourse! There's big banner over there that says 'FREE ENERGY DRINK' " Kyunghee said in a duh tone. I giggled and Moon Joon glared at her so she stop right away, "You know that I mistakenly give my best shot" Moon Joon said and drink some more.

"Hm.. Yeah about that, why do you do that?" I said quietly and shift my gaze to my thigh, "I guess there's a boy involved, huh?"Kyunghee smirk and scooted closer to Moon Joon to the hear her story.

"Its because..." Moon Joon started off

"FOR THOSE NEWCOMERS GO TO THE GYM AND GET YOUR SCHEDULE ALSO YOUR SUPPLIES, DONT BE LATE! OR YOU HAVE TO CONQUER THE PUNISHMENT" The speaker announced

"Why is it have to be at a time like this?" Kyunghee said and ruffled her hair.

The three of us quickly get our butts to the gym so we dont have to do the punishment.

'WOW' is all I can say because no one's late to come to the gym and everyone was panting because they sprint from the cafetaria till the gym. 

"Good job everyone! You can line up based on your assigned class and pick up your stuff" the instructor said.

Me and Kyunghee went to the D class and we queue to our class. Fortunately,there's nobody in the class,so we took our battle uniform and our selected weapon. We also took our class schedule and went back to the room to rest with Moon Joon ofcourse.

But when we were walking to our room there's a group of girls who called Moon Joon over and invited her to their dorm to hangout.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter