Chapter 1

EXERZATION ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HWAYOUNG'S POV

As usual, when I walk to school people start calling me name's and it doesnt really affect me anymore I'm totally used to it. I sat in the corner of the class every day. The teacher came in and told us to bring out our homeworks.

When I stand up someone called me and said "Hey nerdie, where's my homework?" and fake smiled at me.

So I put my homework and hers on the teacher's table. And thats my daily routine, got told to do their project and actually do it and give them the next day. 

But unsually for today I felt something weird about to happen and it gave me cold sweat and goosebumps.

But when I see everyone they acted normal not like me and I cant tell anyone about it because I don't have someone to talk to, you know.. trust issue.

In the last period I saw someone coming to my classroom and he wore a suit that look expensive.

When he comes in I felt my wrist in pain and I put my wrist on top of my tummy so no one can see my tattoo, "aahh.. ishhh" I whined quietly.

He started to walk around the classroom and stopped next to my desk, he smirked at me.

The band aid my mom gave me to cover the tattoo started to burn and pealed off.

It feels like my tattoo started to burn and I excuse myself to the infirmary room because my tummy is hurting.

When the bell rang the guy who smirked at me visits me in the infirmary room and started to drag me to the principal's office, I have to get out of this.

KYUNGHEE'S POV

As usual, I take the bus and sit in the back without caring about anyone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter