Chapter 8

EXERZATION ACADEMY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwayoung's POV

"OH SH*T"

Oh shoot, is this real life? I just spilled my coffee to one of the most popular guy in this academy. Way to go, Hwa Young!!

"Watch where you going, will you!" The guy snapped at me. I keep staring at the ground, not answering him.

"YA! Are you on mute or something? Answer me!" He exclaimed, all the students in the cafetaria watched us, including the exo guys. (That's what I heard, but seriously? Who would named themselves EXO?)

"I-I'm sorry! It was not my intention to spill.. To spill my coffee all over your shirt" I managed to say, I took a deep breath then I looked up and faced him.

"KRIS OPPA! ARE YOU OKAY?" I turned my head to see who it is, then I found myself looking at Subin, one of the queenka in this academy. But seriously tho, why would there be a queenka and a kingka in every school that I have attended? Kris just shrugged at her.

"Ya, you're the new girl right? How dare you spill your coffee all over my Oppa's shirt? It cost a lot of money, I bet that you can't afford it, judging from the way you look!" She said to me while looking at me from head to toe. I really want to say that it's Ice Chocolate, not coffee. But oh well...

"HWA YOUNG-AH!! YUHUUU! I BOUGHT YOU AN ICE AMERICANO HERE! AMERICANO~ JOHA JOHA JOHA~ AMERICANO! JINHAE JINHAE JINHAE~" I follow everyone attention and found Moon Joon walking to me while dancing and singing. She stopped and see everyone expression.

"What?! Is this your first time seeing someone beautiful singing and dancing?" She exclaimed, making everyone get back to what they're doing in the first place.

"Aish, that brat.." Subin mumbled. 

Moon Joon approached me and put her hands around my shoulders.

"What's up chingu? What happened?" She asked me, I just shut my mouth.

"Listen here, new girl! your chingu here spill her coffee all over my Oppa's shirt here! You should pay for it" She exclaimed more like screaming. I studied Moon Joon's face, I see her raised her eyebrow and smirk a little. 

"If I pay for your oppa's shirt here, will it make you shut up and make you stop bothering my chingu here" She asked, but the tone makes Subin cower and nodded nervously.

"Well okay then" She opened her expensive wallet, while I took a peek at her wallet all I see is a credit card and a 50.000 won. She took her 200.000 won then she stared at Kris and Subin. I followed her gaze and see Kris staring at me.

"Here... 100.000 for the guy here" She said while shoved her money to Kris' hand. He looked at it, looking dumbfounded.

"And 100.000 for the missy here... I think you need a little more touch up here... Is 100.000 won enough? Here I will give you another 300.000 won" She said while pointing Subin's face with one hand, then she shoved the money to Subin's hand. Moon Joon grabbed my hand and lead me to the hallway, but before we leave, she pats Subin's shoulder and she whispered "You're Welcome".

 

Luhan's POV

"Hyung! That's our future sister-in-law right? Uwaa... She's amazing!" Baekhyun asked me. 

"ANI! SHE"S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR FUTURE SISTER IN LAW OKAY?" I exclaimed at the beagle line who can't stop making fun of me.

"Okay! Calm down, are you in your period or something?" He said to me, I just sighed and buried my face. After searching for Moon Joon in every place that I can think of, and still didn't find her, I gave up. But of course there's one place that I forgot to search, the coffee shop. Heck, I even checked the female's bathroom earning a hit from the teacher. But really, after seeing her act like that.. I was dumbfounded. No one, and by no one.. I mean NO ONE ever dared to talk to Subin like that. A girl in her period is the scariest thing that I've ever seen in my entire life. Lesson in life : Never ever mess with a girl who's in their period.

 

Moon Joon's POV

After my cool performance at the cafetaria earlier, I suggested Hwa Young to get back to our room. Luckily she said yes, and here we are walking awkwardly next to each other not saying anything.

"Oh here's the Ice Americano... Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter