Stress

Fake or Real?

 

 

I cracked my eyes open and the first thing that I realized was that I’m in a police station. I finally noticed Luhan blurting to someone whom I assumed was a police officer and right beside him was a man with his nose continuously bleeding.

Oh what did you do Seo Joohyun>

 

-Flashback-

 

Luhan heaved a sigh at the sight of Seohyun who is now completely intoxicated after just two one-shot glass. Asking her out for a drink was probably the baddest idea ever and now he has to do something about her. Serves him right. He took a sip of plain water before nudging on to her shoulder. 

“Yah Seohyun wake up." He softly called but the girl won't budge from her sleep. Luhan grunted and shook her shoulder vigorously. "Yah Seo Joohyun! Wake up!" 

He waited for a moment and it worked when Seohyun suddenly sat up. Her face looked bloated and she didn't look like she was the cool Seohyun that he knew. 

“Oppa.” Seohyun called cutely in her swagging mode. Although Luhan knew she was drunked he can't help but to blush because he never really heard that word and getting to listen it from a girl like her made him slightly melted. 

“Are you okay Seohyun?” he asked cautiously after he puts some sense on himself. Seohyun just gives him a sweet smile and pulls her stool closer to him.

“Oppa, you’re so handsome,” she compliments. Luhan glanced at her and his cheeks instantly becomes rosy red, with sudden feeling of embarrassed fills inside him.

‘She’s drunk Luhan! Why the hell are you blushing?!’ he huffed out and try to encourage himself to stop blushing. Seohyun laughs and pinches his cheeks hard making the latter groaned in pain. “Yah,” he whined and yanked her hands off from his pure white cheeks.

He looks at her, laughing like she just takes drugs but the weird thing is, he doesn’t really see she as a crazy laughing her off, she just saw a goddess. It’s the first time he heard her laughter, her smiles. He knows that she’s drunk, but it feels real.

He always hang out with girls and parties are absolutely his thing. Kissing is his major thing but in front of Seohyun, he couldn’t dare to do that.

Seohyun starts to mumble random things and sings with such emotions making the customers around them giving glares for disturbing their businesses. Luhan pays the money and immediately drags her out.

  “Oppa,” she mumbles while swaying here and there making Luhan almost fall onto the hard ground.

  “You’re so cute,” she continued and pinches his cheeks. Luhan gives her a hateful glare while the latter just giggles and sways again.

Seohyun pulls off his arms around her waist and start to run uncontrollably. “Yah! Where the hell are you going?!” he shrieked and finally moves his feet to chase her.

Seohyun runs and runs and falls and as a result her knees bleed. “Yah!” Luhan shouts and grabs her arm.

  “What the hell are you doing?!” he shrieks. Seohyun suddenly bursts into tears making him flustered. “Oppa, it really hurts,” she blubbered.

Luhan sighs and take out of his phone and captured her face while crying and chuckles. ‘I’m so going to show this to Jongin, now back to the drama.’ Seohyun cries loudly and start to run away from him again. “Yah!”

Luhan starts to pant because chasing a girl named Seo Joohyun is probably not the best thing to do. Luhan just observes the latter that keeps stumbling and almost hit herself onto the nearby pole.

‘Seems like I shouldn’t invite her to drink,’ he thoughts and continue to run with full of regrets.

Seohyun continue to sway around and suddenly bumped into a man out of nowhere making her stumbled and fell hard onto the ground.

  “Hey young lady are you lost?” he said in a flirty kind of way.

  “Yes, I want to go home,” Seohyun mumbled, completely unaware that she’s just got herself into trouble. Luhan clenches his fist seeing the man touching Seohyun’s and all.

Luhan walks slowly and kicks the man from behind making his nose bleeding. The man quickly gets up and throw a punch at Luhan’s cute face and then they start to punch each other and a police officer noticed them and both of them went to jail, just kidding.

 

Flashback kkeut!

 

 

“So that’s how I end up here,” I said back to Luhan’s long explanation. Luhan nods and chuckles all of sudden. I scowled at him.

“What’s so funny Luhan?” I asked and he just bursts into laughers. “What the Luhan?” I huffed out making the police officers give me a death glare. I don’t care all I know is this guy has the power to make me have a heart attack.

“I’ll tell you later.” he said and wipe his tears for laughing too much.

I limp myself out after I got a long speech from the police officer. That damn police officer can be a great author. He babbles too much.

Luhan explains to me why he punched that man and he said that the man keeps touching my precious . I get really mad after that so I kick off his after the policeman let him out. And I get another long speech after that.

It’s already almost 11 in the evening and I still have a ing morning class tomorrow. I’m so tired and sleepy that I could fall asleep on the road.

Luhan decides to accompany me to my house because he said that ‘a boyfriend should protects his girlfriend’ with that professor kind of attitude making me rolls my eyes. He sure talks a lot.

He bought me plasters for my knees at the nearby convenience store and plastered it for me too. I want to say thank you but that word doesn’t comes out. I just can’t. I never really appreciate someone’s efforts ever in my life.

 

“Seohyun, I have a wish,” he said before I step into my house. I roll my eyes, annoyed. “Sure princess,” I mocked with a smile. Not a sincere smile of course.

  “I want you to be my slave for one month.”

  “What?! ing no!” I shout.

  “I can make you do as I said.”

  “Then make me you dickhead.”

He smirks and pulls out his phone. He then shows a picture of me, crying and it’s so hideous. Like seriously, no kidding.

“I’m going to blackmail you if you don’t want to be me slave,” he threatens me with that arrogant smirk.

I growl at him. If I’m a wolf I would eat him a long time ago. “That’s not fair!” I huffed again. He smirks and shrugs off his shoulder like a ing arrogant .

“Well, seems like I have to post this to Jongin.”

“I will be your slave,” I said immediately. I need to take care of my image, the cool Seohyun will never cry. I let out of a heavy sigh upon seeing the latter laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

“Luhan, one month is too long, can you consider it?” I asked carefully.

“I’m going to post it.”

“No you ting human!”

Luhan puts his phone away. “Are we on agreement or not?” he said, lending his hand for a handshake. I roll my eyes. Why is he being so childish?

I shake his hand and smile. “ you Luhan.”

He just smiles despite being mocked by me.

“Oh, you need to call me oppa,” he said before he pulls his off from my house. This guy needs to sit in hell. I can’t help but to clench my fist. Even my fist feels mad at him.

“Fine, oppa,” I let out the word. Oppa my . He looks like a girl plus he looks younger than me. I hate him for looking younger than me.

He waved and I ignored it and went into my house with peace.

“See you tomorrow my princess!” he shouts from outside. I clench my teeth and kick my sofa as hard as I can. And I end up getting hurt. “ it hurts so much,” I whined and my eyes get teary.

This is all because of you Luhan. I need to get my revenge.

 

“Yah Seohyun!” I instantly sit up straight upon hearing Yoona’s annoying shrieks. I check on the clock and it shows 7.50 and my class starts at eight. Why does time flew by so fast? It’s literature and have to listen to boring poems in the morning. Why? Just tell me why?

Yuri then comes to my room and push me off from the bed. “Yah!” I rub my . It really hurts. I want to cry. “Go to bath you idiot!” she shouts making eyes wrinkled and walk out like nothing happened.

This is what you called ‘best friends’ guys. This is it.

 

“Friendship is a priceless gift,

 It cannot be bought or sold;”

The teacher continue to recite the poem with such emotions and also expressions. Her face looks like a toad if you ask me. Ok I’m being to evil.

I’m too sleepy to hear it so I just focus to that point. The teacher wants us to make a poem about friendship and the given time is like only 15 minutes and she must be crazy.

I rather sleep than make a poem. I tap my pen on my pad and think something cool but just as I was about to write my poem, my phone buzzes. I glance at the teacher to make sure that she doesn’t notice it. She’s completely dozing off on her table. What a teacher.

I tap the message icon and the latest message was from Luhan. How the heck did he get my phone number to be exact?

Luhan’s message

Meet me at the campus’ garden at 10.30

Exactly at 10.30

If not I’m going to post it to everyone.

 

“Seo Joohyun-sshi,” the teacher out of nowhere stands in front of me, handing out her hand for my phone. With a sigh, I gave it. I hope she didn’t hacked my phone. This teacher is a real hacker and she’s probably a delinquent and that kind of assent who chases H.O.T.

I focus back on my problem. That dickhead told me to go to the garden exactly at 10.30. My class ends on 10.20 and that garden is like ing 20 minutes from my class.

I took a deep breathe to stand myself from punching that Luhan. I just need to obey him for one month. Just one month. After all this ends, after my mom gives up, I’m so going to kill him.

.


 

I ran out as soon as the class ends and unlucky for me into Yoona and she keeps gossiping about what happened in her class like there’s a cute guy sat beside her or the queenkas fight and some other s I don’t know.

I sprint to the garden making all the people I passed by gaze up at me. There’s a possible chance that they think me as an insane girl but I just shrug it off.

 

I finally reached the garden and the first thing I saw is that guy, crossing his legs with that smirk plastered on his face. I don’t even have the time to talk about how beautiful the garden is.

  “What the did you want?” I huffed out. He just pats at an empty sit beside him and telling me to sit with a smile.

  “No! I’m too tired to sit and it’s all because of you!” I complained and breathe in and out to calm myself out.

He walks to me and hands out a bunch of potato snacks and also a real sweet potato. “Your reward for following my order.” He said with a smile. I just realized that he already have wrinkles near his eyes. Is he really 21?

I take my snacks sincerely and instantly forgot about his torturous order. Just looking at the sweet potatoes chips will make me feel like I’m at heaven. I sit at the bench and gobble up my sweet potato chips.

The taste, oh the taste. I can’t control my feels towards the chips. I feel so grateful for the one who makes potato chips. I could possibly give money any hugs.

I glance at Luhan. Why does he keeps doing things that need a thank you? I finished all of the chips and Luhan gives me a peeled potato making my eyes teary. Just kidding. It just a peeled potato.

Why is he being so kind? There’s must be something evil behind that innocent face.

“What do you want?” I asked out feeling uncomfortable. I only know less than one month but I’m sure that he’s 100% evil.

“Your mom caught me with Tiffany yesterday. She texted me that she will hunt me down if I do that again and as for you, she would possibly murder you.”

I widen my eyesight. “Why the heck did you go out with her?” he streams at me with that expressionless kind of face and just sighs.

“She’s the one who’s clinging on me all the time. Your mom’s spy probably caught it,” he explained and stare at the ground. I sigh along with him. Why does my mom have to be this serious? Geez.

“She would probably feel offended if you said that,” I said and took a bite on my hot potato.

 He just chuckles and snatch my potato away and take a bite. “I don’t know about that. She is kind of popular so the guys keep talking to her until to the point that I feel bored.”

I avert my attention from my potato and focus on him. “Are you jealous?”

He scratches his nape and chuckles awkwardly. “I don’t even know what I felt at that time. I’m sort of a playboy actually,” he explained.

“I can see that.”

“I have many exes but I don’t know if I feel something towards them,” he continued and lets out a heavy sigh.

“How many girlfriends did you have exactly?”

He looks at me and rubs his nape for the second time. “To the point I can’t remember.”

“You must be a real back then.”

He chuckles and nods at my statement. A statement that uses your to think instead of your brain. I don’t really have any intentions to make him feel offended though. He looks slightly moody and it’s all my fault.

I stare at the ground, regretting to what I said. I think this is the first time I feel awkward around him.

He suddenly stands up with a sly smile. “It’s time for another order,” he said making my mood goes down to the usual level. “Now squat down,” he ordered.

“Why the hell am I supposed to squat down?”

“Because you need to piggyback me. Isn’t that obvious?”

“Are you ing kidding me Luhan?”

He stares at me with that furious eyes. “Don’t you remember that you supposed to call me oppa?” he complaints again.

I stand up and walk away like nothing happened. I’m so done with his .

“Where are you going?!”

 

My break was over and it’s time for practising. I try not to be sarcastic when I said that practising word. It’s time for theatre class and by that, Luhan’s follow me everywhere. He even waits me when I go to the toilet, beside the girls’ room. It’s not like the toilet have some kind of magic door to run away from him.

He sticks beside me like 5 hours already and I just think I should jump off the 63 building so that he will stop sticking at me.
 


Yoona and Yuri give me a hug as I reached at the theatre class while Luhan finally go to his own path. “Long time no see bro,” Yoona said with her usual bright smile.

“It doesn’t even reach a day yet plus I’m a lady for your information,” I stated and walked over her and placed my bag as it’s tutoring my shoulder off.

They turn their back and face on me. I sense something fishy.

“You guys are not going to ask me about Luhan right?”

They awed, more like disappointing kind of awe. These girls are gossiping all the time and I believe that 90% percent of them are about Jongin news. What did he do yesterday or who’s going out with him, a girl or a boy. They fall for that guy from head to feet. It’s hopeless. They’re going to ruin their own friendships if they fall for the same guy.

I swam into my deep thoughts and didn’t even realized that Luhan was right beside me until he plucks his fingers in front of my face.

“What do you want?” I asked, annoyed by his sudden presence.

“Can you be a little ladylike to me?” he whimpered, ready with his arms folded. I bit lips to calm myself from smacking his . I have to practise to a lady. This is for mom’s sake.

“What brought oppa here?”

His lips changed into a banana kind of shape, smiling like a stupid guy that just went out from the asylum. “That’s my princess,” he lends out his arms and attempts for a hug. “Kwangsoo seonsaengnim called you for a practise,” he lets out and leans closer to me with his puckered lips.

I look at him disgustingly and pushes him away making the guy felt onto the ground. “Yah! I’m older than you!”

 

 

 


guys im sorry this chapter is boring and i know it, i know the feels

just bear it for a while.. *burst into tears it's only the fourth chapter and my mind is already blank

but i just got ideas for the next chappie dont know if u guys will like it or not but,

stay tuned~

wth?

byebye ill try to update sooner but i cant promise hahaha

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤