Luhan Version 2

Fake or Real?

 

 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Seohyun piped throughout the lawn of her house as Luhan started ruining her weekend by hauling her all the way outside. 

 
Luhan shoved her inside his car and roughly shut the door close without a word came out from his mouth. Seohyun eyed him till he reached the other side of driver seat and took the chance to run away but unfortunately she was never too fast for Luhan and he caught her in no time.
 
"PUT ME DOWN YOU !" Seohyun screeched and whacked him on the shoulder multiple times when Luhan lifted her up after failing her third attempt of escaping. The second one was almost a success but the damn door was so heavy to even open. 
 
Luhan shoved her again but this time he did it from the driver seat and successfully locked the door before she could run away again. Brilliant. 
 
He quickly drove away at the highest speed, ignoring Seohyun's death glare that can possibly pierce the guy. 
 
"Where are you taking me?!" Seohyun asked impatiently when the car went for a stop at the red light. 
 
Luhan shot her a look, intensely eyeing her before romantically leaning in just to pull her seatbelt. "You should put your seatbelt on. Do I have to do this for you?" He scolded with the motherly tone as Seohyun reflectively rolled her eyes. 
 
"Aren't you going to thank me for saving your life?" Luhan scoffed as he pushed the pedal. 
 
"You're changing the subject. Tell me where we're going before I stab you." Seohyun huffed with her fiery, glinting eyes. 
 
"I give you the answer when we reached there." Luhan said making Seohyun grunted in frustration as she leaned on her seat, taking a deep breathe. 
 
Luhan glanced at the girl with a slight chuckle. "Are you mad?" 
 
"Of course not. I'm so happy that I can possibly rip all types of your hair right now." With an atrocious smile plastered on her lip, it immediately leaded Luhan to an eternity of silence. 
 
 
Luhan pulled the break as they safely arrived at the place. His eyes averted at Seohyun who was still soundly sleeping. Luhan softly nudged her shoulder as she slowly woke up with a grunt. With a scrunched face, it took her seconds to realize that they were at the airport. 
 
Seohyun quickly turned to Luhan, shooting him an intense look, thinking throughly on what could be the reason that he brought her all the way to the airport simultaneously. 
 
"Are you some kind of mafia because I got the feeling that you're going to sell me to some old rich fat men." Seohyun suspiciously stared at him. 
 
Luhan rolled his eyes and got out of the car and opened the door for her. "I wished but first, let's run." He grabbed her wrist and ran to the entrance without waiting for her answer. 
 
Luhan suddenly stopped in the middle  of the gigantic airport causing her to bump on to his back. 
 
"Can..we...just..calmly...walk?" Seohyun asked between her panting. She looked like she just about to pass out. Well, that's what she got for keeping herself out from exercising. 
 
Luhan looked as though he didn't care and he really didn't and kept looking for something until he found a signboard. 
 
"Let's go." 
 
"Oh god, what did I do wrong?"
 
 
Luhan stopped his track at the place where people usually wait for the passengers to arrive. His eyes frankly traveled around the place but there was not a glimpse of a person that he was looking for. 
 
"Who the hell are you searching for exactly?" Seohyun asked peevishly only after regaining her stability and consciousness after over-running. 
 
"My — 
 
"Yah Luhan!" Someone yelled from behind making the two startled as well as the people around them. Seohyun turned around only to see a woman in her late 20s glaring at Luhan as if she wanted to eat him alive. 
 
Luhan gulped his saliva as the woman made her way to him and started twisting his ear, ignoring the dirty glares they were getting including the secretary guard's.  
 
"OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!" Luhan groaned as the woman viciously pulled his ear harder.  
 
"Do you know how long I waited here?!" The woman piped as Luhan continued to groan in pain. 
 
Instead of stopping the two and troubling herself, Seohyun just stood there slowly enjoying each second of her view although she knew it was embarrassing. Her curiosity about the woman was now gone and seeing Luhan getting smack in the public made her day. 
 
The woman continuously smacked Luhan until she sharply fixed her gaze on Seohyun, looking at her intently from upper to lower body, back and forth making the latter felt the feeling of not knowing what to do. 
 
"Who's this?" She whispered to Luhan. 
 
Luhan rubbed off the pain from his ear with his eyes shooting a glance towards Seohyun. "She's my girlfriend." He simply said. 
 
Seohyun wanted to roll her eyes so badly but then the woman looked at her again except this time her eyes were serene and her expression was less devilish. 
 
The woman pulled out her hand at Seohyun asking for a handshake. "Hi I'm Lu Tiffany, Luhan's older sister." She introduced herself with a big, pretty grin.
 
Seohyun took a moment to analyze the situation before reaching for her hand with an awry smile. 
 
"Nice to meet you, I'm Seohyun." Seohyun managed, even though her mind was flooded with questions of the things revolved around her. 
 
Tiffany shot Luhan a wary pair of eyes before leaning in. "She's not one of your toy right?"
 
"Hey, I'm not that bad." Luhan defended. 
 
Tiffany rolled her eyes and walked closer to Seohyun. "Since this is my first time in Korea why don't you show me around Seohyun?"
 
Seohyun gaped at her as if she was doing a really bad joke or maybe she heard her wrong or she was not talking to her or there could possibility that she was joking...
 
"Me?" Seohyun pointed to herself, horrified because she's so not spending her Saturday with someone she barely knew, especially Luhan's relatives. 
 
Tiffany giddily nodded, assured with her answer. Seohyun nervously chuckled before shooting Luhan a look, signaling for a help but he just shook his head, appointing that there were no way out. 
 
Tiffany glanced at the two and naturally slung over their shoulders. 
 
"Oh come on, I'm sure it'll be fun! Right donkey?" Tiffany said, giving him the say-yes-or-you-are-dead look. 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
 
"Ew, who designed this dress? It looked like a piece of crap." Tiffany looked at the dress as if it was a real crap, disregarding the attention she got from the shoppers at the same time. 
 
The three were at the biggest shopping mall in the city after visiting the King Sejong historical place and Tiffany still looked like she can run a marathon while the two silently followed her from behind, still not speaking to each other. 
 
"Tell me an acceptable reason on why you brought me to your sister." Seohyun finally spoke, controlling her cool expression despite having this urge to punch his face for not explaining things that he should had explained. 
 
Luhan shot her a look before heaving a long sigh. "My sister has a work to do at here and when she found out that I have a girlfriend she was eager to meet you and if I didn't bring you over she will slowly kill me and I surely don't want that to happen." He explained, feeling the shivers. 
 
"If I run right now will she kill you? Tell me she will." Seohyun said desperately. 
 
Luhan looked at her in disbelief. "Are you saying that you're regretting for asking me out?"
 
"Bloody yes. Why? Hurt much? I bet you want to hug your mom and cry on her shoulder." Seohyun mocked, pouting her lip. 
 
"I'm going to tell your mom." Luhan took his phone but Seohyun instinctively snatched it away. 
 
"I was just joking!" Seohyun exclaimed along with an obvious fake laugh that Luhan already noticed. He snatched it away as they continued to follow Tiffany. 
 
They cruised in another tensed silence until Luhan spoke, "To be honest, she said to me that she can't wait to be an aunt."
 
"WHAT?"
 
"Well, it's an act. It couldn't be any bigger right?" Luhan said tentatively.
 
"Are you some kind of retarded nerd or what? Why did you even told her about us!?" Seohyun whispered angrily. 
 
"I didn't! She just magically knew that we were going out!" Luhan protested with his hands automatically held up as if he was surrendering. 
 
"Great. Now we have another spy." Seohyun huffed, massaging her temples when Tiffany suddenly walked to them. 
 
"You two, I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat." Tiffany whined as she grabbed the two without waiting for their response. 
 
"Sorry." Luhan mouthed from the back of Tiffany's head but Seohyun completely ignored him all the way long as though he didn't existed. 
 
 
They walked inside an Italian restaurant just few stones away from the shop that they just went to and they immediately ordered. By they, it was only Tiffany because neither the two have the guts to talk. 
 
"Now this is what you called a pasta!" Tiffany exclaimed happily, slurping on her meatballs pasta deliciously while Seohyun and Luhan quietly chawing on their own pasta, sitting opposite her. 
 
"How long you two have been together?" Tiffany asked out of blue making Seohyun choked on her pasta. 
 
"About 2 months?" Luhan quickly said naturally, covering Seohyun up who was hastily gulping her water. 
 
Tiffany lamely nodded, disappointed at his answer. "Did you guys have ever gone to a motel before?"
 
This time Luhan was the one who choked except that he choked on his water making him almost spurt it on Tiffany's face but luckily he didn't. 
 
Seohyun glanced at Luhan before answering. "No. We haven't." 
 
"Well, that's disappointing." Tiffany said as she eyed the two who were literally avoiding her eye contact. 
 
"Then, what about kiss? Have you guys ever kissed each other before?" 
 
Luhan put down his fork and glared at Tiffany. "Noona, can you stop pestering us?" 
 
"I'm not pestering you, I'm just asking you questions!" Tiffany retorted. 
 
"No questions about our relationship." Luhan clearly stated. 
 
"Ok fine. Whatever." Tiffany said after rolling her eyes out and suited herself with her black coffee. 
 
"Seohyun, how many kids do you want?"
 
"Noona!"
 
"I'm not asking about your relationship!"
 
"Just stop it!"
 
"Okay! I'll stop! You are so sensitive!" 
 
 
They walked through a pathway outside the shopping mall that brought them to the street shops after filling their stomachs with the delicious pastas. 
 
"Seohyun, do you have any favorite shops here?" Tiffany spoke, breaking the silence wall between them. 
 
"I-I don't really like to go out." Seohyun unintentionally stuttered as she was in the edge of a dilemma on whether to be the good girl or the honest one that will not leave a good impression. 
 
"Why? There're a lot of things you can do outside! Like shopping!" Tiffany exclaimed over-excitedly, earning Luhan's eyes roll.  
 
"I don't know about that." Says Seohyun, unsure. 
 
Tiffany stared at her for a while and Seohyun seriously can't bear the edginess of being stare at but she just stayed calm. She wondered if Tiffany knew that she was making people around her dead uncomfortable. 
 
Tiffany suddenly clung to Seohyun's arm, giving the same eye-catching smile.  
 
"I think this time Luhan picked the right girl." Tiffany said, glancing at the guy with a sly grin as he gave back a blunt expression. 
 
"Seohyun, you're now qualified to be my sister-in-law." Tiffany stated as she dragged her to somewhere. 
 
"Wait, where are we going?" Seohyun asked frantically.   
 
Tiffany evilly chuckled. "Dress-up." 
 
"WHAT!? NO, NO, NO!"
 
Tiffany gleefully grinned as she pulled Seohyun towards a random outlets shop, leaving Luhan behind. 
 
"Noona, since you're having a girls-day out I think I should-
 
"Nope. You're coming with us." 
 
 
 
"Unnie I don't want to say this but I kind of hate you for making me look like this." Seohyun looked at herself in the mirror in loathness, feeling the hatred towards her very own-self. 
 
She looked like a doll but it was not the sweet-looking one it was like the horror-ugly one. With her frizzy hair and messy pink dress she looked someone who just killed the other someone plus that heavy makeup was definitely not helping. 
 
"Oh Seohyun you looked cute!" Tiffany squealed while playing with her curly hair. Luhan in the other hand bust in to a small laughter at the back after sneakily snapping her picture. 
 
Seohyun glared at Luhan's reflection in the mirror as he immediately stopped. 
 
 
After sending Tiffany back to her hotel, Seohyun and Luhan were left alone in the lobby until Seohyun walked outside the building with shopping bag in hand with the pink dress that Tiffany bought, leaving Luhan behind but he instantly caught up. 
 
"Hey, are you mad?" Luhan softly asked as he lightly tapped on her shoulder. 
 
Seohyun stopped and harshly turned her head to look at him. They stared at each for a while until Seohyun stepped on his feet hard. 
 
"OUCH! What the heck is that for!?" Luhan hissed, cringing in pain. 
 
"For bringing me to your sister." Seohyun simply answered and walked away. 
 
Luhan limped himself from behind. "Is that so sinful?" 
 
"Yes." Seohyun said almost immediately to be true. 
 
Luhan sighed when he realized that having Seohyun-kind-of person in life was rather troublesome. 
 
"Fine. I'm sorry." He quietly apologized although it was clearly not his fault. Well better apologize before things get bigger. 
 
Seohyun looked him and shook her head. "No. I'm sorry. Your sister was pretty cool and I know I'm being a but seriously, if you ever bring me to your relatives you're dead." 
 
Instead of saying anything, Luhan just replied her with a sly smile. "You know Seohyun, my sister is a lot like you. That annoying, y woman that keeps cursing." 
 
"Thanks. I appreciate that a lot." Seohyun scoffed as she clicked on her heels towards the car park. 
 
"Oh I forgot to tell you. I have a game tomorrow so don't forget to wear you pig mascot." Luhan added. 
 
"God damn it! I already forgot about that!" Seohyun grumbled in frustration as she stomped her feet cutely. 
 
"Hey, can tomorrow be an exception? I can give you money in exchange." Seohyun bargained.
 
Luhan stared at her for a moment, thinking twice. "NO."
 
"Oh come on I know you have that angel side in you somewhere." Seohyun said as she started groping his body, searching for the kindness.  
 
"Hey, stop touching me!" Luhan hissed. 
 
"Please. I'm begging you." Seohyun said melodramatically with her fake teary eyes. 
 
"Okay. You're going to wear a giraffe costume." Luhan said, showing some mercy. 
 
"Thank you so much! Wait, WHAT?! Isn't that worse?"
 
"I can only give you that much."
 
"Oh damn you Luhan!"
 
"I think I'm going back with the pig mascot."
 
"I hate you."
 
"Should I color the pig mascot in to blue?"
 
"NO!!"
 
 
 
 

 

FINALLY. AFTER 37290742 YEARS I'D UPDATED. SORRY WITH THE SHORT BLOODY BORING CHAPTER. I'D TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE IT FUNNY BUT IF ITS NOT FUNNY PLS BLAME ME FOR MY UNHUMOROUS NATURE.

HOPE U GUYS GIVE ME A LOT OF CHEERS BY COMMENTING. SERIOUSLY U SHOULD COMMENT. SERIOUSLY

AND SUBSCRIBE N UPVOTE!!!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!

N PLS HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF PATIENCE

 

HERES YOUR PRETTY LUHAN

tumblr_m7s9h1UUWG1rsskhm.gif

 

NEW MESSAGE!!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I COMPLETELY FORGOT THE PLOT

JUST IMAGINE IT'S ANOTHER TIFFANY... ^^