The Album Cover

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hae, are you ok? You are spacing out again bro," Eunhyuk asked worriedly.

"Yeah, don't mind me Hyukkie," Donghae answered as he continue browsing through his journal, stopping every once in a while as he scribble down some of his thoughts and ideas. 

Its been more than a week since he last saw Dara and its slowly driving him crazy that they haven't got a chance to talk after the accidental kiss they shared.

"Pls. don't pull away from me...pls give me a chance..." Donghae sighed as he teared and crumpled a page in frustration. 

He tried to contact Dara after she abruptly left the party but she hasn’t been answering his calls and text messages. 

Donghae knows that Dara is tied up with 2NE1's AON and YG Family concert tour but he is slightly hurt because their busy schedule never became an issue before, they still managed to communicate and update each other. Except now. 

“Hae! Check this out, our album covers just arrived! This is so cool!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, dragging Donghae towards the living room where the other members are busy inspecting each album version of This Is Love.

Donghae felt a slight tug in his heart as he picked up his album. He remembered how he fought to get the “S” album and the color orange after learning the design team’s concept.

 

“Tsk! You’re too obvious Hae, are you planning to confess to Dara already? hehe,” Siwon teased.

“Aist! How many times do I have to say that we are just friends! Anyway, fine, you can have that cover. If I know you don’t want to use the green one so that it won’t be too obvious that you have a thing with Bom noona!” Donghae shot back.

“Bwo! Yah! Do want Top to go bingu on me?!” Siwon frowned. Donghae simply smirked upon seeing his charismatic hyung blushed.

Just friends, that’s what we really are, until that night.

Donghae shook his head as he took a deep breath, reached for a post-it note on the table and quickly scribbled a short message. He then slid his album inside an empty envelope sleeve, sealed it and handed it to their manager.

“Hyung, could you personally deliver this?” Donghae said discretely to their manager, who was standing at the door.

No longer surprised at Hae’s request as he would often deliver stuff for him and the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter