Ideal Type

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been week now since they got together and both tried to spend every free time they have with each other, despite their very busy schedule.

"Dee! What are you doing here baby? I thought you were still in Beijing," Donghae asked, surprised to see his girlfriend at the kitchen of TacoGrill5.

"We got back last night, then this morning, after watching an interesting show, I decided to drop by here to learn how to cook!" Dara greeted Donghae then resumed to focus her attention on what she's doing.

"Huh?! Why? Since when did you become interested in cooking?" Donghae said, still at a loss as he watched Dara continue to bustle around the kitchen.

"Well since my baby declared on national tv that his ideal type is someone who is good at cooking," Dara answered, she stopped briefly to glare at her amused boyfriend.

[On SBS PopAsia]

Leetuk: Donghae what is your ideal type?

Donghae: Well...good at cooking...

Leetuk: Cooking Queen?

Donghae: Neh...and with long hair and pale face...

Ryewook bursted out laughing, Heechul chuckled silently while the other members tried to contain their amusement over Donghae's answer.

"Oh! That! You know how random I am right? I was hungry that time so that's the first thing that came into my mind and when I realized what said I tried to shift my answer....Mianhe," Donghae said, embarrased of being caught acting pabo.

Donghae loves to sing, perform and act but interviews are totally a different thing for him. He would always blurt out random stuff that puts him in awkward though funny situations.

"Aigoo! I knew it! You were going alien again! Hahaha! Your other answer though was too obvious, aist! But seriously though, I think with constant practice, I can pull off this cooking thing! kekeke besides I want someone who is unchanging right so I don't want the people to think that you say things and mean another so I want to be prepared in case they found out about us," Dara said sheepisly.

"Chincha?! Aigoo! my baby is so sweet! Gomawo for thinking of me. But you know what, I agree, you can do this, just like when you studied how to play the guitar. Feel free to come here whenever you wanna practice okay, fighting!" Donghae beamed at Dara, who smiled brightly in return.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter