The Message

Dara and Donghae: Behind the Spotlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's not coming," Donghae sighed. Part of him is hoping she could make it but he also understand that Dara does not have any control over her sched. 

"Guys are you ready?!" Leetuk asks, making sure that everything is in place. "Neh!" we answered our leader in chorus.

"Hey check this out guys! They made a message wall for us! cool!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.



Not really paying attention, I was randomly scanning through the messages when my eyes caught a familiar drawing of a girl wearing a palm hairstyle. I blinked a few times as I re-read the pinned message: "Donghae, hwaiting! hwaiting! Ayayayaya! -- Dara"

"Dara!" I shouted, "She's here! Where is she?!" 

"Calm down fishy! Don't worry, we will help you find noona!" Eunhyuk said as he tried to stop me from speeding off.

"Hae..." a familiar voice called behind me, "Dara! You made it!" I exclaimed as I turned and lifted her in a crushing hug.

"Surprise!" she said as she laughed at my enthusiastic welcome.

"I'm so glad you came!" I said sincerely.

"I wouldn't miss it in the world," she beamed at me.

"Guys, be ready in 5 mins!" our manager called out.

"Its showtime! Hope you enjoy the show noona!" Eunhyuk said as he walked towards the stage entrance.

Dara smiled, lifted her fist and cheered, "Good luck! Fighting!" 

"Gomawo," I said, "Wait, are you gonna stay for the entire show? Where will you watch? Will you be okay by you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter